• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
Also, his name is not Ninjalink. His name is Ninjasaurus Flex. Get it right morons.

Albert.

Smash Master
this is so nerdy lol

I was thinking about how my dad used to give me rides but have the football game on the radio in the car

this is the same radio commentary....

except a video game

LOL

Nintendude

Smash Hero
The Brawl community sucks. Seriously...rioting? Grow up people. Chibo made mistakes, we all know that, but how is rioting gonna make anything better? I bet at least half the people who want their money back were already knocked out of the bracket and are just greedy or want to start commotion.

wangston

Smash Lord
It's like i'm listening to the radio, I want to sit by a fire and drink some hot coco. Good **** panda.

Scar

#HarveyDent
The Brawl community sucks. Seriously...rioting? Grow up people. Chibo made mistakes, we all know that, but how is rioting gonna make anything better? I bet at least half the people who want their money back were already knocked out of the bracket and are just greedy or want to start commotion.
lol Wow 100% true, I mean I have never been a big fan of the Brawl community in general because I think on the whole they're way whinier than the Melee community, even though obviously there are plenty of Brawlers that are really cool..

but the point is that YES 99% of the people who wanted their money back WERE out of the tourney and YES they just wanted to start trouble. Whatever.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Shut up with Melee vs Brawl comments.
That **** is about as old as RIG jokes, and they're only a day old. This has been going on for almost a year.
Enjoy Panda's superfluous commentary

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Brawl community really failed hard here, in being part of the tournament and the running of. Poor start led to a poor finish, I had a feeling it'd happen when I heard it started so late day 1. It kind of happens with a game that's community is filled with kids money grubbers and the game itself is not fast.

Grunt

Smash Master
lol Wow 100% true, I mean I have never been a big fan of the Brawl community in general because I think on the whole they're way whinier than the 64 community, even though obviously there are plenty of Brawlers that are really cool..

but the point is that YES 99% of the people who wanted their money back WERE out of the tourney and YES they just wanted to start trouble.
Melee vs brawl dodge

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My prediction is 2-1 NL against Lee

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol at people gettign mad at brawl community.

you do reallise that 2/3rds of the brawl community came from melee right?

actually, im being generous and its probably more than that.

Grunt

Smash Master
Brawl community really failed hard here, in being part of the tournament and the running of. Poor start led to a poor finish, I had a feeling it'd happen when I heard it started so late day 1. It kind of happens with a game that's community is filled with kids money grubbers and the game itself is not fast.
My last not brawl tourney started several hours late and got done by 7 pm.
rapeeeeeeee

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
These matches are so intense with only audio. I've never paid so close attention to any brawl match before, and there isn't even any video :laugh:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
OS won that moment.

He still gets the scorn of the Sonic boards for discovering that broken DTilt tech though. :mad:

-!-

Smash Lord
This is such a great tourney.. wish i had the day off from work to had seen the live stream... at least im hearing it nw hehe

pockyD

Smash Legend
hahaha, this makes axis look like FC

the brawl community is too good

and people shouldn't try running big tournaments if they're so clearly incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom