• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
spam outcamped anther.

<3 Brawl and MK

Chudat's up, he better win, because MK is just ...

R3N0

Smash Lord
TO clowsui:

There was never an "angry" mob in the melee scene. Every old pro there ever was for melee acted in a relatively civilized manor. No matter how much there was at stake. Now I'm talking for the 2 and 1/2 years I've played melee competitively. There have been NO FIGHTS. (besides for phillybilly but thats a whole other topic)

It can be noted that the Brawl community is not only more rambunctious, obnoxious, annoying(cause there are a lot of little kids playing this now), and greedy.

Sorry just in general new brawl kids are stupid. Granted I don't know many of you, but I have had enough experience to know that only melee players turned brawl players aren't annoying as most of you new ****heads.

Chibo is a fine TO. It must've been hard to organize 250+ people, collect all that money, keep it secure, call matches, etc. etc. He has run perfectly fine Brawl + Melee tournies before.

If half of the ******* there didn't start chanting money back (which obviously isn't going to happen because M2K can OBVIOUSLY whip all of yall a$$es) there probably would be less of a ruckus and chibo wouldn'thave had to gone into hiding.

Just another instance at how Melee > Brawl. Not even the game itself, the community.

Oh and Metaknight.
Go Spam.

demodemo

Smash Ace
i dont think you can say that 75% of the brawl community are migrating melee pros, as that is simply not the case. 75% of melee players migrating to brawl maybe, but keep in mind that there are a lot more people playing brawl than there were playing melee

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lain is 1-1 with Spammer

Infinity and Chu Dat are 1-1

Lobos

Smash Master
Yo if weren't there don't assume anything. Tourney was ran bad. Dotcom seemed like he was running the tourney.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Infinity loses to Chu, Lain is up vs Spammer

R3N0

Smash Lord
i dont think you can say that 75% of the brawl community are migrating melee pros, as that is simply not the case. 75% of melee players migrating to brawl maybe, but keep in mind that there are a lot more people playing brawl than there were playing melee
sorry i didn't say 75% of anything. I said only the melee turned brawl players minus inui dm and like 1 or 2 others aren't as annoying as all the brawl players in general.
had to clear that up.

and was just making the point. we don't see this kind of ridiculousness where the cops have to get involved in melee. Not even saying melee is better anymore b/c that would be such a longer boring argument. But you don't see **** like this happening at melee tournaments.. at least in the past 2 1/2 -3 years. and definitely not on the EC.

demodemo

Smash Ace
sorry i didn't say 75% of anything. I said only the melee turned brawl players minus inui dm and like 1 or 2 others aren't as annoying as all the brawl players in general.
had to clear that up.

and was just making the point. we don't see this kind of ridiculousness where the cops have to get involved in melee. Not even saying melee is better anymore b/c that would be such a longer boring argument. But you don't see **** like this happening at melee tournaments.. at least in the past 2 1/2 -3 years. and definitely not on the EC.
naw im not talking to you sorry, my post was directed at some guy like 4 pages back who argued that most of the brawl community was made up of ex meleers.

edit- i probably should have quoted the post, or not respoond to it at all. ah well whatever, im tired as ****

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah the "shut up" is too good.

Spammer beat Anther and then Lain.
Chudat beat Infinity.

SamuraiPanda didn't do his homework.

pockyD

Smash Legend
TO clowsui:

There was never an "angry" mob in the melee scene. Every old pro there ever was for melee acted in a relatively civilized manor. No matter how much there was at stake. Now I'm talking for the 2 and 1/2 years I've played melee competitively. There have been NO FIGHTS. (besides for phillybilly but thats a whole other topic)

It can be noted that the Brawl community is not only more rambunctious, obnoxious, annoying(cause there are a lot of little kids playing this now), and greedy.

Sorry just in general new brawl kids are stupid. Granted I don't know many of you, but I have had enough experience to know that only melee players turned brawl players aren't annoying as most of you new ****heads.

Chibo is a fine TO. It must've been hard to organize 250+ people, collect all that money, keep it secure, call matches, etc. etc. He has run perfectly fine Brawl + Melee tournies before.

If half of the ******* there didn't start chanting money back (which obviously isn't going to happen because M2K can OBVIOUSLY whip all of yall a$$es) there probably would be less of a ruckus and chibo wouldn'thave had to gone into hiding.

Just another instance at how Melee > Brawl. Not even the game itself, the community.

Oh and Metaknight.
Go Spam.
well, there was that gauntlet incident a few years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom