• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm not a big fan of brawl but I'm rooting for all my EC homeboys to keep the gold on the best coast. Good stuff to m2k for holding it down as usual and GL to chu and spammer, good job so far guys.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
sorry i didn't say 75% of anything. I said only the melee turned brawl players minus inui dm and like 1 or 2 others aren't as annoying as all the brawl players in general.
had to clear that up.

and was just making the point. we don't see this kind of ridiculousness where the cops have to get involved in melee. Not even saying melee is better anymore b/c that would be such a longer boring argument. But you don't see **** like this happening at melee tournaments.. at least in the past 2 1/2 -3 years. and definitely not on the EC.
You're right. A Brawl tournament is the first time things have ever gotten a bit wild in the history of competitive gaming. Melee is the holiest of games, and all of it's tournament entrants sing it's praises while holding handings and dancing around in glee and merriment.

Dopey

Smash Lord
yea anther an judge an NOJ an lain!!!!! MI represent!

so wtf is going on in philly LOLLLLL

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I love how Hylian says "there are no good kirbys in texas" when im sure gnes will beat him, and my kirby got close to beating hylian. And mine wasn't even that good then

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Judge lost to spammer, Chu is up vs NL

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As of 1:09 AM Teh_Spammer beat Anther in losers.
As of 1:33 AM TeH_Spammer beat lain in losers.
As of 1:48 AM TeH_Spammer beat Judge! in losers.

Good **** to teh_spamerer for running the Michigan gauntlet :(

Zylar

Smash Ace
There better be an announcement or thread or something to explain what in the world happened there.

All I got from this thread is RIG beat M2K, cops busted the place, SP comments, Money Back, tourney at TO's house.

What is going on???

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If Dojo places higher than him in this tourney, I will remember this post.
I have outplaced and beaten teh_spamerer before. In fact, I beat him pretty badly two weeks ago and won that tournament.

He is still obviously better than me because he's more consistent and patient.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, idiot! LAPD has nothing to do with COT4!!

xD

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yesterday some "random ike guy" started playing friendlies on the live stream and kept getting 3 stocked by other random people.

do the math :)

-!-

Smash Lord
There better be an announcement or thread or something to explain what in the world happened there.

All I got from this thread is RIG beat M2K, cops busted the place, SP comments, Money Back, tourney at TO's house.

What is going on???
Read the first post... it has pretty much all u need to know about what happened and what not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom