• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
well it's not a guarentee(sp) i'll be there, but it's a maybe that's just me 0_o, but i'll say i'm going. XD

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I suck Shin's **** night and day, it's so great. Then I like to get my *** smacked and *****, mmm juicy XD

Love,

THE ONE.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
The truth is, I have a crush on you Tony. I'm going to drop my girlfriend for you, I love you. I have a gay thing for since I layed eyes on you baby. Please kiss me, I'll be waiting, I want to give you a happy ending.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
i'M GETTING a kick out of this ****, because he hella wrote on my twitter x_X BUT! yeah. Hahahaha. Ohhhhh Roman, how do you like it now? It sucks everyone knows your secret.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
gooooddd goooooodd you better make it! or else lucas is gonna get *****, like this
persistant and pushy aren't you? My defender of Tazmily will make it and win against G&W (and others if I don't lose my cool). It's like everyone wants me there (even though that's not the case at all XD). I'm trying to get good grades and good grades = happy parents and happy parents = i can go (most of the time) so i'm doing as much as I can, but I don't know if money will be a factor.... hopefully not.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Look into Scratch. It's a free program used to teach children the basics of programming. It's REALLY simple, and will give you a pretty solid foundation for more complex languages.

We actually already have base character designs. I modified an old game idea to fit a fighting game, using the characters I had imagined for it.
Don't we only have like... 5 characters?

I mean, that's a lot of work, anyway, but if we could get it up to 8-10, that'd be dope.

That sounds ******. I will look into the coding for a fighting game and stuff. I think I'll have enough time before summer to learn something rudimentary. Also balancing things is like, my pastime, although the only 2d fighter I have played(seriously) is smash.

Also my sister is applying for art school, maybe she would like to help?????

I will be on AIM more often now if you guys want to discuss anything. This thread is too spammy to maintain a conversation. I'd love to hear about it.
Just keep her away from the Denver Art Institute. Place sucks ****.

Get MSN. I don't use AIM cuz it's madgay.

yeah thats right i have the best sig!
and chunky if you pay attention on aib you will know whats happening! i send out emails all the time!!
and infomation about upcoming tournaments!
and whos kazz? never heard of him before in colorado
I got 8 replies on AiB in under 24 hours.

I think the problem with your posts is that they sound like advertisements, rather than an offer of friendship and community.

I suck Shin's **** night and day, it's so great. Then I like to get my *** smacked and *****, mmm juicy XD

Love,

THE ONE.
Double quoted. I really wanna know who said this.

The truth is, I have a crush on you Tony. I'm going to drop my girlfriend for you, I love you. I have a gay thing for since I layed eyes on you baby. Please kiss me, I'll be waiting, I want to give you a happy ending.
I wouldn't recommend it. I might go after her. If nothing else, I can keep her around until they have a Femme Fatale for SB64.

Then again, I do like Happy Endings, and she promised no such thing.

You might win out cuz I'm easy, in the end.

lolol

I can't wait to see who posted this, tho, srsly.

===

I had something important to say, but the hilarity of someone posting under someone's name when it's NOT me is too much.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Lmao................ wow. You already know who posted this, Tony :D

I left my twitter behind. &&&on 64, yes, we have to play one of these days

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lmao................ wow. You already know who posted this, Tony :D

I left my twitter behind. &&&on 64, yes, we have to play one of these days
The twitter thing is too **** funny. I logged into my ancient twitter just to comment on it.

Imma own you, you better not cry! <3

I'm quite sure, after this, he will change his password or not leave the forums thing opened for me.

Put a keylogger on his computer. Then you can hack into EVERYTHING!

But you might accidentally get a virus, instead. And then you'll have NO COMPUTER!

Roman won't know that I suggested this, cuz he can't see red.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Wtf homie?! Own moi? I play wiz kirby, he's my favorite. But yeeee, you're gonna get your own *** handed to you.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf homie?! Own moi? I play wiz kirby, he's my favorite. But yeeee, you're gonna get your own *** handed to you.
Ohman. Who taught you how to slang? I need to hear this.

But uhhh, nope. Gonna own your Kirby. Like... what I'm gonna do to that Kirby is gonna be NC-17.

That means Lawkk can't watch it, right? :D

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
i got them to the group, and im just telling them about tournaments that are upcoming, they might sound like advertisements but i dont think thats the reason they dont check the link.....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i got them to the group, and im just telling them about tournaments that are upcoming, they might sound like advertisements but i dont think thats the reason they dont check the link.....
CALM DOWN, DAVE! OMFG!

<3

If you want, I can see if Roman will take you instead of me. I'm not sure I'm at the point where I'm ready for a relationship, anyway.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Requoted by request.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I apologies that this is a bit late. In response to Ferdi's post, here's Z's story:

I've always wanted to do something in game design ever since I was a wee child. I remember Mother getting me a gameboy when I was 3 because she wanted me to be entertained while we were moving from Denver down to Albuquerque. That pretty much got me hooked on games.

Time goes on, and I graduate from high school, 3.8 GPA, no honors classes, and about $20,000 in scholarships for DU. Went to DU in pursuit of their new Game Development program. Back then I wasn't much in tune with college. No, I didn't party every weekend or the like; I just didn't try. I had no motivation. Ok that's a lie, I had one motivation: The girlfriend. But it turned out to be really bad. I ended up quitting college to help her finish high school because she was practically failing every class, and I wanted to see her succeed. This fell through as well because I caught her cheating on me a month after I dropped out.

I pursued DU the next year. First semester went smoothly. Second semester... I remember someone pissing me off and instead of punching them in the face, I did a 180 and punched the wall behind. It still got the message across because they ran away with their tail between their legs. This, however, led to me being forced to take a mandatory "medical leave". DU actually called me a Catalyst of Destruction because of the incident. Personally, I believe they were too harsh because there are others who are drinking illegally. Ok, that's a weak argument. But knowing so many people who got caught for hardcore drugs and smoking in their room only got a slap on the wrist. Even a person who was piss drunk and peed on a friend's door just got a friendly warning. What. The. ****. Needless to say, I left. For good.

Third year of college, just didn't try...

Now the forth and current. Got a lot of motivation to actually complete college, and still pursing the same degree. It's different from DU's in that it also stresses a business aspect to it, which is amazing mind you. Grant it I did fail the first semester this year because I was not inspired or motivated in any way... I actually made a promise to the Dean of LAS that I will make a 2.5 GPA, or be expelled forever. 2.5 isn't that hard to obtain imo; I just gotta actually try now.

Wait... This was more of a life story than explaining what I'm in for...

Now for answering Ferdi's question: My aspirations right now is to actually make a company when I graduate, code ideas alongside a team, and sell them off to companies. Ultimately, I want to make an independent game company with many friends to create independent games, something along the lines of Rampart Games. I keep up with Indie Games so I can keep up with the movement. That is my aspiration.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wooo! I guessed right!

You're hella tight.

ALSO

I'M SO BORED AND LONELY! WHY DID I DECIDE TO NOT PLAY MELEE TODAYLEE?

Ohrite, I wanted a night without smash. Stupid me. :(

Top Bottom