• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
what are the rules on the rockpaperscissors tourney?

Also zajice and Spelt are riding with Roblin.

Underload

Lazy
New idea with Zournament:

Bring a Wii and/or TV that's activly used, and have your whole venue fee waived. Won't be waived if there's clearly 15 Wii's and only 5 TVs, and you came with another Wii.

I'm already anticipating a shortage on TVs. Can anyone provide any more?
We'll be bringing a TV and a Wii. Do you need any extra Wiis with the number of TVs you have right now, Dan? I'd love to have my venue waived so I could enter doubles.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I just can't wait to see all these people from our scene. This is the first tournament where they all will be in the same place and many of them I have not seen for a while. Now if only Fluxus would show up then it would complete the experience.
:( This sounds epic. Makes me wish I could join you.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Nevermind, I'll do teams with Lvl. 0 since he asked first and I've always just gone with who asks first.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright, so my Suburban is 100% confirmed for Saturday. Spots taken in order of priority:

1. Me
  2. Peachkid
  3. RedLegion
  4. Dylan
  5. Dylan Friend 1 (?)
  6. Dylan Friend 2 (?)
  7. Dylan Friend 3 (?)
  8. Tim (?)
The last four spots aren't entirely confirmed, so if those open up, people can call those. We'll be leaving Tim's at 10AM.

...and if worse comes to worse, there's a very large back and people can ride with the TVs and Wiis.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Chunky come to Zournament! Otherwise my list of people I need to play is going to have to change and it better not have to!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ok. :/

Chunky, are you coming?
Heibrahi?

Chunky coming to play with us? Are you INSANE?!?
Thanks for asking peter and zero.... >_>

so chunky wants to get picked up too?
I'm asking on this atm and so far, it's looking like a yes. :cool: I'll let you guys know if I can go.

If I don't go then this proves that Colorado's Low Tier Main Is The Next Dave (In attendence) :chuckle:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
vVveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Don't make me start the woooo thing again. XD

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well it's looking like I'm gonna be getting a ride with Nite, but can I 100% depend on him to show up? (After being stood up by Dave TWICE for rides in the past I have some slight trust issues)

Steam

Smash Hero
Nite isn't Dave.

Worst case scenario you could just IDC all the way to the springs

just like Underload should just mortarslide all the way.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Some problems with sound, but live stream is 90% complete!

The other 10% is finding out how to include environmental sound with in-game sound. And I don't want to buy a sound mixer...

Roblin

Smash Rookie
So I am definately coming to Zournament. I am giving both speld and zajice a ride. Does anyone else need a ride who lives somewhat in the Lakewood area? I can fit one more person in my car.

Also, DTL, please dont forget to bring the fight stick! :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Firstly, why are we live streaming this? Haha... I guess some Toon Links and Robs might watch.

Second, Ferdi would be great, but the only person that would make it a legit commentary team is Tim.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Why not stream? Also, the environmental mic was just to pick up just that: environmental noise and hype. Didn't even think about commentators until Ferdi actually said something.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Firstly, why are we live streaming this? Haha... I guess some Toon Links and Robs might watch.

Second, Ferdi would be great, but the only person that would make it a legit commentary team is Tim.
What about Tim & Ferdi?
It would be commentary of the century! We just need to find a black guy to add to the hype.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I'm asking on this atm and so far, it's looking like a yes. :cool: I'll let you guys know if I can go.

If I don't go then this proves that Colorado's Low Tier Main Is The Next Dave (In attendence) :chuckle:
Ignored :/

Some problems with sound, but live stream is 90% complete!

The other 10% is finding out how to include environmental sound with in-game sound. And I don't want to buy a sound mixer...
Yay for livestream. <3

Bees wants to shoot fluxus.
Hi Dekar. :D and what does Bees want to do >_>

People I need to play at Zournament
Steam, Meno, Fishbait, Dave, Underload, Peachkid, Timotee, Level Zero, DTL, Chunky, Dave, Jorge, Zajice, Ryker, Dave
Why is it usually me? :glare:
BTW I'm sick atm and that's why I'm posting this early. I've been fighting this off so I can see all of you guys again and to hopefully meet the newcomers. :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
Why doesn't bees need to play me :c
fixeddedded

Except the black guy thing. And stop doing that...

Doing what?
Why is it usually me? :glare:
BTW I'm sick atm and that's why I'm posting this early. I've been fighting this off so I can see all of you guys again and to hopefully meet the newcomers. :D
Hope you feel better man! Also to answer your question...I always like playing you because you're fun to play!

Top Bottom