• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hyppppeeeeee!
Soooooo muccccchhhhh. Everyone is going to be there! Lets see if we can get 30 people in on the Brawl singles XD

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
2850 S. Waco St.

Are you going straight to the Springs? Or are you going to Tim's to carpool with everyone?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Chunky come to Zournament! Otherwise my list of people I need to play is going to have to change and it better not have to!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Also if anyone has a capture program can they bring it? I have a capture card but lost my program and can't upload anything.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If you lost the Pinnacle disc, you lost your key as well.

I'd say you can use mine, but then I'd have to find it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh yeah, I guess I need a doubles partner. I should ask peachkid.
Pffft anyone can win if you team up with a pro.

You should team up with a scrub like me. =w= It will make your victory that much more awesome. :3

EDIT: Kkkkkkk guess I gotta ask seriously.
I wasn't considering doing teams because, well I havn't met ya'll IRL yet, but if ya wanna i'll totally team up with you. C:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been in Mexico since the 22nd.

Somebody sum up this thread from then until now.

Edit:

Also, when is Zournament?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just a quick reminder to people in general. Remember, we're all going to Zournament to have a good time. Obviously we're also competing, but especially for CO, focus on having a good time. Now, please consider that we're all in this together. When people are playing friendlies, they're not always wanting advice between each match. If you really feel like helping, it's always better to ask them first. Also, if two people are playing friendlies, there is no need to trashtalk any of them or commentate their match if it seems to be bothering either if them. The people that are supposed to reap the fun from friendlies are the players, no the viewers.
Now tournament is different, but basic rules apply. If you really feel the need to yell stuff, whatever I guess, but always try to be aware. Make sure to keep it just in the background though. There is absolutely no need to sit next to a player and "troll" them midmatch.

This isn't at anybody specific, even if it is. Be aware, have fun and make sure others are having a good time as well.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick reminder to people in general. Remember, we're all going to Zournament to have a good time. Obviously we're also competing, but especially for CO, focus on having a good time. Now, please consider that we're all in this together. When people are playing friendlies, they're not always wanting advice between each match. If you really feel like helping, it's always better to ask them first. Also, if two people are playing friendlies, there is no need to trashtalk any of them or commentate their match if it seems to be bothering either if them. The people that are supposed to reap the fun from friendlies are the players, no the viewers.
Now tournament is different, but basic rules apply. If you really feel the need to yell stuff, whatever I guess, but always try to be aware. Make sure to keep it just in the background though. There is absolutely no need to sit next to a player and "troll" them midmatch.

This isn't at anybody specific, even if it is. Be aware, have fun and make sure others are having a good time as well.
Yeah, MENO.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I just can't wait to see all these people from our scene. This is the first tournament where they all will be in the same place and many of them I have not seen for a while. Now if only Fluxus would show up then it would complete the experience.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll confirm if I have the Suburban tonight, and I'll talk with Peter so we can figure out exactly how much room we have.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Chunky come to Zournament! Otherwise my list of people I need to play is going to have to change and it better not have to!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Also if anyone has a capture program can they bring it? I have a capture card but lost my program and can't upload anything.
I have the program for my Dazzle installed on this computer, but I don't have the machine. What's the device name? I can PROBABLY find the software.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
? what about me?
also i can give rides too if you live close to montbello or in aurora
I'd appreciate a ride up Nite. I'm at 16994-D E. Whitaker Dr. in Aurora 80015. I'm in Aurora, willing to pay for gas, and am pretty sure I was the first to ask you for a ride. . . Thanks! ^^

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
New idea with Zournament:

Bring a Wii and/or TV that's activly used, and have your whole venue fee waived. Won't be waived if there's clearly 15 Wii's and only 5 TVs, and you came with another Wii.

I'm already anticipating a shortage on TVs. Can anyone provide any more?

Steam

Smash Hero
I will bring a wii.

I would try to bring a TV but my grandmother is staying in the guest bedroom and will probably want to use it.

Top Bottom