• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
This....is...uh...I'm sorry I can't remember what I was going to say. Sunny's picture made me forget everything that I was going to say and everything that has occured in the last 9 hours...Not sure if thats a good thing yet.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Credit to scarlet jile who drew the picture.

It changed my perspective on both the word "meatride" and the brawl community as a whole.
EMBRACE IT!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Credit to scarlet jile who drew the picture.
Does he take requests? If he does, does he mind drawing a shiny colored Pikachu (orangeish instead of yellow, he can Google for pics) wooshing over meat like that? kthxpl0x X3

needs more lucario
needs more Sudai

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Daaaaaaaaaaaaan

Any of the stages I mention need to be added to the list as CPs if they aren't already on the list:

brinstar
fod
green greens (can't ever ban this in CO)
Jungle Japes
DK64
Mute City
PKMN Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
YS
BF
DL64
FD
PKMN Floats

Thanks for coming over, Yang, Mike, and Nite. Last night was too good.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
So I just got screwed with the whole having a ride to go to Zournament thing because stuff came up. Would it be alright if I were to stop by Tim's place and get a ride from you guys? I know the van thing is like... packed atm but I don't have another way of getting there right now.

Also, Peter, I'll ask my parents later today if you can come over (or if I can come over) on Friday. I can't play Wednesday/Thursday cause school starts again (no Brawl on school days).

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Situation is the same a Fish's, but I'm not gonna ask for a ride with Meno since he already said his cab is full.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You better come; you didn't last time, and you missed a great deal.

@Ryker- I got Steam to pick you up for Zournament. I'll still get you for Springsfest, but Steam will be picking you up for Zournament. Can you get in touch with him?

RedLegion

Smash Rookie
@RedLegion- I got Steam to pick you up for Zournament. I'll still get you for Springsfest, but Steam will be picking you up for Zournament. Can you get in touch with him?
Springsfest? Did I miss something?
I don't want Steam going out of his way... I already was gonna head to Meno's but if it's easier on everyone for Steam to come by my place, then by all means. I just don't want anyone going too far out their way for my sake when I'm fully capable lol.

Underload

Lazy
We have 17 seats for people to fill overall. I'm bringing 7 people with me, so our Land Cruiser is full, but I'm sure Level Zero and Fishbait can get rides in Meno's Suburban. Assuming he can get it. Okay, Kyle? Don't give up hope!

Fishyfishbait, my friends are coming with the Land Cruiser at about 9:00 Saturday morning. That particular shuttle will only have 5 in it, so you can just hitch a ride with us to Tim's if you want, and we'll figure out the driving situation from there. The other cell is coming from the east, so that why those spots are open at the point and stuff.

Underload

Lazy
YYYYYYYYep. There should be two open spots, taken by you and Fishbait.

Meno
Dylan
Tim
Tony (maybe)
Dylan Friend 1
Dylan Friend 2
Dylan Friend 3
Fishbait
Level~Zero

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Thank you Peter!! I can head over to your house at about 8:30 on Saturday, and then we can go to Tim's place. Also, I asked about a get together on Friday but I can't :c people are coming over and I forgot about it. Sorry.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
So, we all go to Tim's at (when?) and Manny will take us all from there to the Springs. After it's over we'll all be returned to Tim's and be on our ways?

Top Bottom