• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yo so do you really like this girl or are ya just trying to get laid? '3'
Because it seems like a lil more then just wanting to get laid. :3

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Also Dillon, do not do long distance. It's bad. very very bad. D:>
Been doing long distance for over a year and a half now. It's fine if both of you are committed enough to do it.

I hardly ever drink, but when I do I get trashed within a few seconds. xD Drunk me feels great though. Im a happy drunk. =w=b

Aww thanks dood. C: Atleast I don't drone too much. '3' I like talking. I can only be blunt if I really try to be. =3=
Lawl. I don't drink or get drunk, though I have had a little wine on rare occasions. Sparkling grape juice still tastes so much better. :/ Alcohol is kind of pointless for me.

And lol, not a dood. ;) I like talking too, but it depends on my mood for me. :o

Dating leads to intimacy first in college it seems. Relationship after intimacy, maybe, but it's college, soooooooidunno.

Either way, why overthink it? If the date goes well, awesome. If it doesn't, who cares? Throw her *** back into the ocean and grab yourself another fish. Going in expecting marriage or fearing the friendzone is stupid.
That's true in college generally. XD And it's true you shouldn't expect either perfection or heartbreak in relationships, I just like to be aware of all outcomes. XP

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I got a little buzzed on new year's but I kind of hate vodka unless it's incredibly diluted with Cherry Dr. Pepper.

So Tony, basically I found out what the problem is. Both of our NAT settings are too strict. I just spent the last hour trying to change mine but I hit a brick wall. I'm supposed to be able to type my IP address into the address bar and get to my router settings that way. But it's password protected, and for some reason my router's password has changed from the default of just Username: admin and Password: password. So I have no idea what my UN/Pass is and therefore can't change my NAT settings.

Apparently if either of our NAT settings were changed, we'd be able to play. But my computer is ********, soz it's not gonna work out on my end unless I can find some kind of customer service to call that won't cause me to kill myself.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I've only been drunk like, twice in my life. Its fun when I am, but I don't wanna get addictid or anything ya know? Besides, alchohal ain't that great tasting for the most part. Just champagne~! It taste sweet~! =w=

Also guuuuys I got an electric guitar~! My sis lemme have her old so yea, trying to learn how to play it. I just realized learning a song on the guitar is like trying to learn a really long combo in blazblue. You do it until its like burned into your head. Seriously does anyone feel that way after they learn a new combo on blazblue? Uuuhg. it feels like burned into my head after i learn it. ._____.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I got a little buzzed on new year's but I kind of hate vodka unless it's incredibly diluted with Cherry Dr. Pepper.

So Tony, basically I found out what the problem is. Both of our NAT settings are too strict. I just spent the last hour trying to change mine but I hit a brick wall. I'm supposed to be able to type my IP address into the address bar and get to my router settings that way. But it's password protected, and for some reason my router's password has changed from the default of just Username: admin and Password: password. So I have no idea what my UN/Pass is and therefore can't change my NAT settings.

Apparently if either of our NAT settings were changed, we'd be able to play. But my computer is ********, soz it's not gonna work out on my end unless I can find some kind of customer service to call that won't cause me to kill myself.
I need to change mine for Halo anyway. Gimme a little bit, I'll post when I'm done.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lol posted that a page ago.

EVERYONE EXCEPT YOSHI! ;~;
Everyone should just play yoshi, and never block. Brawl would be like 10 times funner. :D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I agree about the never blocking part.

and ganon doesn't have any use for PCR cuz his fastest move is 8 frames. lol

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing 4 or so people to Zournament, and we ALL play billiards. We even started the billiards club at our stuck up white boy private school! We're all entering, and everybody but me is legitimately training to win that billiards event, because I told them they're gonna get smacked in Brawl.
Good, so they'll know what BCA rules are.

Same here, we have a billiards club at UCCS as well, and many of us are founding members.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I've only been drunk like, twice in my life. Its fun when I am, but I don't wanna get addictid or anything ya know? Besides, alchohal ain't that great tasting for the most part. Just champagne~! It taste sweet~! =w=

Also guuuuys I got an electric guitar~! My sis lemme have her old so yea, trying to learn how to play it. I just realized learning a song on the guitar is like trying to learn a really long combo in blazblue. You do it until its like burned into your head. Seriously does anyone feel that way after they learn a new combo on blazblue? Uuuhg. it feels like burned into my head after i learn it. ._____.
I see then :b Alcoholic drinks are sweet, but why put the alcohol when it's not needed? Sparkling grape juice ftw
Though it's not like I've ever tasted anything other than wine. :/ So I guess I can't really say anything. Lol

:O You got an electric guitar?? Epic, I got an acoustic cause I asked my stepdad for it and he said I could have it cause he never uses it anymore ^_^ I'm so excited to learn some of it, I've always wanted to learn the guitar ever since I started noticing most of my favorite music had guitars in them XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nobody's gonna learn to do that anyway because brawl players are lazy. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kALFBTxAzI&t=6m45s

CH 6c in the corner is a bit situational but i've also seen some 6k and 7k combos done by hazama already on not tager.
But I don't care about Hazama. :(

Trinity doing 5k is pretty good, given how awesome her everything is. Cept reversals. Unless she has a bat.

the colorado smash scene is about to explode? you guys better explode to AZ on jan 8 th. everyones coming!
hahaha

Man, every 4 corners state aside from CO can't announce things for ****. Try letting people know 2 months in advance if you want them to come from this state.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
But I don't care about Hazama. :(

Trinity doing 5k is pretty good, given how awesome her everything is. Cept reversals. Unless she has a bat.
5k in the corner with meter is average, though. :( and i've seen her do 4k in the corner meterless with the right item (or whatever you call them).

Steam

Smash Hero
I want a wii sports side tourney. I've never lost a left sock match.

I will team for wii tennis dillon

We should also do dubz for one of the newer mario parties. would be legit

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
5k in the corner with meter is average, though. :( and i've seen her do 4k in the corner meterless with the right item (or whatever you call them).
Didn't notice her using meter. The combo was prolly 6kish if Litchi didn't die. I dunno, though.

Still, given her mixups, pokes, speed, etc, I'm okay with burning meter for that damage.

And again, I dun care about Hazama. He's lame. :(

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So,... while I'm in town, I think I'll make Zournament. Enter Brawl/Melee singles. Enter Blazblue. Enter Salt Party 2.

Anyone want to play with me beforehand? I need help killing time this week.

EDIT: Btw, PM me with a number I can use to contact someone so I can get there. I'd appreciate it.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

by default, your username and password should be:

username: admin
password: no password or admin

try those, if they dont work, then you probably changed the password at the beginning of your router install and you just forgot it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Didn't notice her using meter. The combo was prolly 6kish if Litchi didn't die. I dunno, though.

Still, given her mixups, pokes, speed, etc, I'm okay with burning meter for that damage.

And again, I dun care about Hazama. He's lame. :(
Well, i'm not sure if the meter actually helped the combo, since i'm not even sure how that distortion works. but i know it's like, a power-up to her items, but she threw a bunch of bombs in the middle of the combo after the super.
she might have been able to do the same thing without meter if she had the bombs already equipped. i'll have to go back and look.

I agree that that damage is definitely good damage, from what i've seen so far some characters are still having trouble scraping up 4-5k in the corner even with meter.

RedLegion

Smash Rookie
So I figured I should get this out there before it's too late, I'd definetly be appreciative if someone wouldn't mind coming out to my place to pick me up/take me back after all's said and done. I'd be more than willing to fill your tank. I could drive to Tony or Timotee's as DTL and Meno have said, but I suck finding my way around Denver lol. If someone can PM me or something, like I said, I'd appreciate it.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
There's time for both, right? :D

I'm totally down for Mario Tennis. Want to team Manny?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My vote goes to Mario Tennis. Tim, are we teaming, or were you just showin' me da ropes last night?

Well, i'm not sure if the meter actually helped the combo, since i'm not even sure how that distortion works. but i know it's like, a power-up to her items, but she threw a bunch of bombs in the middle of the combo after the super.
she might have been able to do the same thing without meter if she had the bombs already equipped. i'll have to go back and look.

I agree that that damage is definitely good damage, from what i've seen so far some characters are still having trouble scraping up 4-5k in the corner even with meter.
I don't think the bombs are effected much by the super. They get a little bigger and do more damage, or something? It prolly would have only been 4.5k without meter, is what I'm guessing. It was a CH combo, soz i dunno.

Carl's one of those characters now. :(((((((((((9

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I figured I should get this out there before it's too late, I'd definetly be appreciative if someone wouldn't mind coming out to my place to pick me up/take me back after all's said and done. I'd be more than willing to fill your tank. I could drive to Tony or Timotee's as DTL and Meno have said, but I suck finding my way around Denver lol. If someone can PM me or something, like I said, I'd appreciate it.
Hudson's kinda far... but instead of driving to Tim's, you can come directly to my house. I'm a lot closer, around the outskirts of Denver anyway. We can go from there!

Meanwhile, my uncle's not sure if he'll need his Suburban Saturday, but I'll make him let me know by later this week.

So far, the spots filled in order of priority:

1. Me
  2. Peachkid
  3. RedLegion
  4. Peter and Friends
  5. DTL and Friends
Peter and DTL should lemme know how sure their companys are of coming.

I'm totally down for Mario Tennis. Want to team Manny?
Aww yea.

I have my own secret technique for that game. Though it might even be a little tricky.

Top Bottom