• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Surviving a year?
Life is more then mere survival~! One day im gonna live in luxury.
Yea new years makes me happy man. I have high hopes for the future!

Also samurai suuushi? They any good? Me and my sis love sushi~! I miss it so much. ;~; Back in arizona we had the best asian market ever. Everything was like ridiculously under price, the place was huge, and had like a ton of sushi, and boba shops~! Ahhh Its probably the only thing I miss about arizona. ;~;

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yay! People riding the breaks while sliding on ice and snow downhill equals win! I am surprised that every person did the exact same thing! XD

Did anyone else wanna go? I'm rooming with all the Peaches!

Ha.
lucky. I can't afford to go. I kinda gave up that in the interest of saving money so I can move away from the wretched place. I would love to room with a bunch of ROB mains! Would be amazing!

Dave is coming!!! :D

Also for fun purposes I wanna at least get a match to a set vs everyone while I am there. Am making a combo video and would like some footage against good players!!! (that means you guys)

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happy new year! I'm kicking off 2011 with a sore throat:(.

My wifi game's really improved but when playing a lv9 CPU I couldn't time anything right. My offline metagame sucks rust.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yay manditory overtime! I love how my job is kicking off the new year by allowing me the chance to stay there longer everyday.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

My wifi game's really improved but when playing a lv9 CPU I couldn't time anything right. My offline metagame sucks rust.
Just don't play wifi before a tourney. It messes with your head. Like you still have that "All my attacks are going to come out later then when I press em" mindset.

I despiiiiiise wifi with a burning passion. >w>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Surviving a year?
Life is more then mere survival~! One day im gonna live in luxury.
Yea new years makes me happy man. I have high hopes for the future!

Also samurai suuushi? They any good? Me and my sis love sushi~! I miss it so much. ;~; Back in arizona we had the best asian market ever. Everything was like ridiculously under price, the place was huge, and had like a ton of sushi, and boba shops~! Ahhh Its probably the only thing I miss about arizona. ;~;
You know that there are a buncha good asian markets here too, ya?

Samurai Sushi is pretty much the ****.

In other news, RTD is awesomesauce.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So far i've only visited one, but I think i've seen like 4 other ones I didn't get the change to check out yet.

The one I went to though was kinda disappointing. Everything was like overpriced and it was super small compared to my old one.. OH but they had STEAAAMED MEATBUNS for sale, and oh my god. Best...meatbuns....ever! They were like perfect man. So delicious and sweet they melt in your mouth~!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I ate sushi with my family for lunch :)

Also, my life could best be described as hanging out with beautiful women that have boyfriends. This year I'm going to change that.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, you're going to start hanging out with beautiful men who have boyfriends?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
When I wrote that, I thought, "I bet one of the less cool people in this thread will make some joke implying something stupid."

I stand corrected. One of the mid-level of cool posters did it.

Steam

Smash Hero
So far i've only visited one, but I think i've seen like 4 other ones I didn't get the change to check out yet.

The one I went to though was kinda disappointing. Everything was like overpriced and it was super small compared to my old one.. OH but they had STEAAAMED MEATBUNS for sale, and oh my god. Best...meatbuns....ever! They were like perfect man. So delicious and sweet they melt in your mouth~!
I like doing what I do to meatbuns. and I'm glad you like the taste afterwards.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Praise to steam for making the buns delicious, and praise to tao for giving me an opportunity to yell "MEAAATBUNS" when ever I eat them~! <3

Guuuuys have you ever drank sake before? Im such a light weight. xD Seriously im laughing my *** off right now after like a teacup of it. Its like, it makes you super happy and smiley, like I can't stop smileying right now. Bahahaaaa.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Happy New Year. I'm in Colorodo until the 15th. I'm staying at Staybridge Suites in CO Springs. Would anyone be interested in playing Brawl/Melee/Mario Party/Blazblue/Freeze Tag/Ultimate Frisbee some?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
When I wrote that, I thought, "I bet one of the less cool people in this thread will make some joke implying something stupid."

I stand corrected. One of the mid-level of cool posters did it.
When I wrote my post, I knew someone would complain about it, but I posted it anyway.
Because i'm just that good. :cool:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Whole family drunk. Singing to bohemian rhapsody.

Today was a good daaaay. :D

EDIT: Im sorry I talk way too much about myself huh? .____.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
There hasn't really been too many things to go to in order to be "active" since Supercon Dylan, but I'm trying my best to make it to Zournament (which btw I'll give you your 5$ I owe you from Fighter Frenzy a year ago if you still want it).

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
新年快樂!歡迎2011年
:D!
I've never been happier to just read half of Chinese before.

>< You too? I had a crazy sore throat earlier and had to take some Dayquil for it or I'd still be suffering. :/

So, you're going to start hanging out with beautiful men who have boyfriends?
LO- :awesome:

Guuuuys have you ever drank sake before? Im such a light weight. xD Seriously im laughing my *** off right now after like a teacup of it. Its like, it makes you super happy and smiley, like I can't stop smileying right now. Bahahaaaa.
Someone gets wasted super easy. :3

EDIT: Im sorry I talk way too much about myself huh? .____.
No, you don't talk too much about yourself. :o You explain a lot but it's not endless.

CO is mostly Snakes.
I feel bad for your airports.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
There hasn't really been too many things to go to in order to be "active" since Supercon Dylan, but I'm trying my best to make it to Zournament (which btw I'll give you your 5$ I owe you from Fighter Frenzy a year ago if you still want it).
How about we just MM again? I win, you give me the five. You win, you don't?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The metnites also place a lot better than the snakes :V

because the metnites are better players (no offense to ekanses)
Eh, I guess. Fish is definitely a good, smart player. I mean...he's 2-0 with me, so of course I'm going to hype him, but I dunno, he's definitely great.

Peter is a much better player than we all give him credit for. If this was an active seen, he'd be a national threat.

Amaterasu knows exactly what to do in a lot of situations. He autopilots a bit, but if he gets active, he'll place high. Although he already seems to lol

JCVD is a god. There is nothing more needed. Worship this man.

Top Bottom