• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tiiiight. Let's record a bunch at zournament? Or not, we could just create matches that will never be seen.

Also guys, this is the week that I become fully literate in women. Will post results.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Also guys, this is the week that I become fully literate in women. Will post results.
:laugh:

Good luck with that. If you need any advice/help/lifesavers/CPU/defibrillators, I'll see what I can do.

Also, for an extremely casual date, it's iffy. If you can't ice skate, you may be in trouble.

FYI, I am Chinese/Japanese.
*Dies*

Seriously??? That just made my day.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. :o Adorable points vs. awkward points, so it could go either way.

Woooooah college in Canada o.o You sure she can long distance? Might want to ask her that next time you're with her :o

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Dating leads to relationship leads to intimacy and/or marriage and/or kids. May go from relationship to close friendship and/or separation.

Inevitable. Might as well prepare yourself early so you won't get heartbroke. :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dating leads to relationship leads to intimacy and/or marriage and/or kids. May go from relationship to close friendship and/or separation.

Inevitable. Might as well prepare yourself early so you won't get heartbroke. :)
This guy who ice skates at the college gets all the girls.

No lie.
Two very interesting words of wisdom.

Steam

Smash Hero
Also, wanting to let people know there'll be a pool side event. Our pool table gets no love.
My dad and my stepmom were amateur level doubles 9 ball champions in denver and took like 30th at a national at las vegas.

I'm bad at pool though D:

Also Dillon, do not do long distance. It's bad. very very bad. D:>

@peter- you'd be a lot better (against me) if you didn't get greedy when trying to kill D:

Lucario punishing snake being stupid at high aura is like lucario's one good perk in the matchup other than the obvious ****** snake gets when lucario puts him in the air. Stay patient no matter what. remember regardless of aura, I pretty much have to approach you always.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
My first date was Rollerblading where I almost fell 1020824205885 times and sweated more than a pig over a fire in Arizona while she watched and laughed.

Been dating her for over a year now.

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
:D!
I've never been happier to just read half of Chinese before.

Someone gets wasted super easy. :3
I hardly ever drink, but when I do I get trashed within a few seconds. xD Drunk me feels great though. Im a happy drunk. =w=b

Sapphire_Dragon;11904968[FONT=Georgia said:
No, you don't talk too much about yourself. :o You explain a lot but it's not endless.
[/FONT]

Aww thanks dood. C: Atleast I don't drone too much. '3' I like talking. I can only be blunt if I really try to be. =3=

Tiiiight. Let's record a bunch at zournament?
Dooo iiiiit maaan. Make it happen! First tourney in colorado, and I wanna bring home some replay. I can bring my SD card if yall like. Got the "remove 3 minute record limit" hack, and some sweet music. =w=

This guy who ice skates at the college gets all the girls.

No lie.
Aha! Ice skating is graceful. Graceful is femenine. Therefore this reinforces my statement that girls love feminine doods. =w= This line of logic has lead me to a moral victory for myself. =w=

Bees!

Smash Ace
Sounds like everyone is getting hype about Zournament! Except Dylan who is getting drunk XD.
I better bring my A game. and an energy drink for Dylan XDDD

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey Meno, got a request.

Can you make a banner or something for Zournament? I'm making a program for people to use to register, and I want to include an image. Think you can whip something up?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
nope. That's just the one I told you about.
You don't me about ice skating too.
But i thought swing dancing came before.

Hey Meno, got a request.

Can you make a banner or something for Zournament? I'm making a program for people to use to register, and I want to include an image. Think you can whip something up?
The text on it should read

"ZOURNAMENT
When is it?"

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Guys, **** just got real and I need real answers.

Is Ice Skating a good choice for an extremely casual date?
Ice skating is ballin' for a date, unless you're going out with a social shut-in. Either you can both skate and it's awesome, or you can skate and she can't and it's (normally awesome). I dunno about if only she can skate. If neither of you can, though, it's pretty funny.

Well, you can score adorable points getting your date to teach you.

Dating leads to intimacy first in college it seems. Relationship after intimacy, maybe, but it's college, soooooooidunno.

Either way, why overthink it? If the date goes well, awesome. If it doesn't, who cares? Throw her *** back into the ocean and grab yourself another fish. Going in expecting marriage or fearing the friendzone is stupid.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjFQtAubet4&feature=sub

So yea, I was watching this and I was like "HOLY **** I CAN PUNISH NADO" but then I remembered I mained yoshi. ;~;

Get hyped for smaller boobs?!
Still it sounds like they made a john for why they have large breast in videogames. Not capable of making em smaller before. Right guys, right. >w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPqCPcpeL9c

Platinum v Litchi @ 1:25

Things to note:

5k damage combo, wtffffffffffffffff
HER ASTRAL IS AWESOME
Bubbles are the ****
Whaaat? Platinum can do damage? O-o
Hur, first thing that came to mind when I learned her bubble traps people is "Free taunt" :V

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna tell Sunny what The Onion actually is?

Platinum seems to end up normally doing 1.8k with ******** corner oki, but I've seen her hitting some pretty ridiculous combos. That bat is too good.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
lol@sunny

Hey Meno, got a request.

Sure thing. Specifications and dimensions?

Underload

Lazy
Tiiiight. Let's record a bunch at zournament? Or not, we could just create matches that will never be seen.
Deal

Deal

Guys, **** just got real and I need real answers.

Is Ice Skating a good choice for an extremely casual date?
Real answer: Always listen to Tony. He's 222222 smart.
Real question: You've read all that PUA stuff Tony mentioned a few weeks ago, right? Google that if you haven't.

Wait, relationship? I think you misunderstand.
Well done

Wait shiiiiit....

I'm going to be 100% hung over at Zournament, so just letting everybody know, that's my john.
Honey on a piece of toast. AND a big glass of water. That should seriously do 'er

Also, wanting to let people know there'll be a pool side event. Our pool table gets no love.
Son

SON

I'm bringing 4 or so people to Zournament, and we ALL play billiards. We even started the billiards club at our stuck up white boy private school! We're all entering, and everybody but me is legitimately training to win that billiards event, because I told them they're gonna get smacked in Brawl.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
With PUA stuff you hafta be careful, though. Some women know exactly what you're up to and will shoot you down even harder. I've seen so many guys piss Lyn off by tryin' to game her that it's not even funny (okay, it's a little funny, but still....)

I dunno, just be yourself.

Underload

Lazy
I really doubt most college girls know / care. <--Mind you, this is just pulling a comparison to high school girls. Freshmen can't be that much different than high school seniors, right?

Let's be honest here. Just don't go for the smart ones, Dylan. They know how to present and defend themselves, which is something you don't want if you just want to get laid. Unfortunate, but true. If you get interested enough in a smart one, you might as well drop the idea of getting a quick lay.

Also, the only reason I'd ever suggest somebody learn PUA is to study some of the psychology of a woman. Most of that stuff is useless butt****ery made to legitimize their practices.

I'm out

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I like how Peter comes in and saves the day. Good ****.

And I'm not usually just trying to get laid but...it's been soooo long....like 18.5 years. This girl is really smart though, but she's attracted to me and has hooked up at parties before. I got this.

But I'm not sure what PUA is. Googling commence

Top Bottom