• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Hope you feel better man! Also to answer your question...I always like playing you because you're fun to play!
Yay thanks man. Now I'm going to sleep now so I can recover from it quicker. If everything goes to plan, I'm going to see all of you. :bee: Also Bees, I found something random you might have seen already, if not then enjoy. If you have..... watch it again. >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8q0-wwdhes

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I usually team with a G&W, which reminds me, I still need a doubles partner who wants to win the whole thing.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Is there enough testosterone in you to be a one man hype machine?
Ferdi is a two man hype machine. By himself.

Also, BrownNite are you picking me up or not? You need to get on and confirm this so I can stop trying to find another ride, thanks.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Alright, so my Suburban is 100% confirmed for Saturday. Spots taken in order of priority:

1. Me
  2. Peachkid
  3. RedLegion
  4. Dylan
  5. Dylan Friend 1 (?)
  6. Dylan Friend 2 (?)
  7. Dylan Friend 3 (?)
  8. Tim (?)
The last four spots aren't entirely confirmed, so if those open up, people can call those. We'll be leaving Tim's at 10AM.

...and if worse comes to worse, there's a very large back and people can ride with the TVs and Wiis.
Can I get in on this? Please. I need a ride. :c

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
This can happen. Look me up when you get there.
Yooo Ryker dood. if peachy is going with tim i'll team up with ya. Im a proshi. A pro-yoshi! You and me are going to the winner circle.

Damn im hyped right now. C:

Oh also totally random note, but 100 on math final and social studies final.
YEAAAA!
This is weird because im not smart in the least.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Tables for 4 more TVs are up.

I pray people can bring TVs and such because I know we're going to have a huge supply of Wii's

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I have a spare TV, but it's a Sony 20" brick that weighs a ton and a half and I doubt there'll be room in Nite's car to carry it since all seats will likely be filled.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If you can, please bring it. Those who are bringing TVs are probably bring CRTs as well, so you wouldn't be alone.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Dan, if we start at noon, can you get both Brawl tournaments done by 7:30?
Can't start at noon. I had to delay it to 13:00 because some people would get there at that time.

EDIT: I can start teams at noon actually... possibly. Everything would be pushed forward then. We'll see.

You gotta be back home at a certain time?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Fez, I'll be callin ya tomorrow to tell ya if I'm going.

Btw, my sickness is gone. YAY! I won the battle... for now. :)

Underload

Lazy
I'm not gonna do doubles. I realized I wanted to play money matches and stuff. I'll just donate whatever leftover money I have after the tourney to Zournament. Sorry :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna do doubles. I realized I wanted to play money matches and stuff. I'll just donate whatever leftover money I have after the tourney to Zournament. Sorry :(
Hey btw do you still have the cables for recording matches? I only have the capture card but friday I am going to be look diligently for my pinnacle studios software. So maybe you can bring that and we can record live matches as they are happening?

Underload

Lazy
I got your message, and yes. So you have a computer to record on and the actual Dazzle CC?

Also, Dan, make a copy of your copy of Instant DVD Recorder and throw it on a flash drive for Josiah and I? Or send it our way in an email? I know it can be done, since I kept Instant DVD Recorder on a flash drive once when I was reinstalling Windows onto my laptop. I really want the ability to record.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Oh I am bringing 2 tvs and a wii. both tvs are good sized too. I will see if my sis can bring the little tv that I used to use for the meetups

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
No.

I wanna play my DK64 dammit. :<
Good luck on your quest to beat, like, the longest game ever. Damn....I miss DK64 now. ;~;

Hmm I guess I can ask my sis if I can borrow her TV for the night. Shes on a date anyways.. Its super small though. D: I hope you don't mind. If its too small, I can bring a wii instead. :<

ALSO YEAAA RECORD THE MATCHES YEAAAA!
we gotta show case how awesome CO's brawl scene is!

Maybe a commentator too. Anyone commentating? C:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Fish, Peter said you'll be driving down with him, correct? And Tim is taking his own car.

Otherwise I'll refresh mah count.

1. Me
  2. Peachkid
  3. RedLegion
  4. Dylan
  5. Dylan Frend (?)
  6. Dylan Fran (?)
  7. Dylan Frun (?)
  8. EMPTY SPOT
I'll probably be bringing a TV, Wii, and Brawl. I should have a CRT somewhere in my house.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
TIMMMMM

LETS TEAMMMMM :D :D

oh and hay ya'll

That and peachkid might be coming. :D
When I was first getting into competitive brawl I saw a few vids of him. To me hes just a very inspiring player. C: I swear man, once I heard he might show up, I ran to my sis and im like "HOLY **** BEST PEACH PLAYER EVER GOING TO THIS TOURNEY AHHHHHHHH"

I'll try not to meatride. :3

Hmm and whats this about tim not going? I wanted to fight his wario? :<

Hahaha, I am flattered that I have been an inspiration to you ^_^ and I dont really mind a whole lot of meatriding.

So... I have to play like.... errbody and not be all quiet and stuff :o I got this xP

oh and Meno, I'm going to hold your blooper hostage until further notice.

OH LAST EDIT. I am bringing Super Monkey Ball 2 with me, if anyone wishes to challenge me in an expert run :D

Top Bottom