• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
hey so im coming to zournament and i have 5 people with me but we probably wont be there until around 12:30 - 1:00... this shouldnt be a problem no?

btw when is zournament anyway?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Man I can't figure it out either. Seriously. Dan should put it in his sig or something.

Also, holy damn, this thing is gonna be big. 9_6
And I'm proud of it so far. This all is really possible because of you all coming down here.

Zournaments will continue to happen in Colorado so long as people are interested. I'm hoping that these bi-yearly tourneys will encourage people to play more and attract some OoS attention.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Good luck on your quest to beat, like, the longest game ever. Damn....I miss DK64 now. ;~;

Hmm I guess I can ask my sis if I can borrow her TV for the night. Shes on a date anyways.. Its super small though. D: I hope you don't mind. If its too small, I can bring a wii instead. :<

ALSO YEAAA RECORD THE MATCHES YEAAAA!
we gotta show case how awesome CO's brawl scene is!

Maybe a commentator too. Anyone commentating? C:
I miss my N64 now...... ;_; aww well. I think tomorrow is a time to truly show how we can really be, so let's do our best. As for commentating, count me out. >_> I don't want to commentate after last time. It mad me sad :cry:

So I officially placed 13th out of 60 in AiB playoffs.
Nice job dude. <3 I bet you gained some MU exp.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Need a speed teammate for Mario Power Tennis.

I'd like to see pick-up Blazblue doubles if there's any interest and I can get a partner.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I can top that. My TV's broken and my computers acting slow as hell. Im on my moms laptop right now, which is also slow as hell. I've been doing nothing but sittiin in bed.
Oh and singing a lil. Its fun, you should just start singing random stuff, all of ya! C:

BTW, I think im gonna go with underloads plan and not do doubles. I mean im gonna lose anyways. Im horrible at doubles. Im just gonna money match people instead.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'll see what time bees gets there because he usually brings the TV. because I can't bring one.

text me so I have your numbar.

719-465-6252

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'll see what time bees gets there because he usually brings the TV. because I can't bring one.

text me so I have your numbar.

719-465-6252
What time do you guys want to meet there? I am taking my sister and she has an interview before we go. So it might be the normal time.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Im gonna try and make it to Mcfest so I can meet with all of ya and play a bit before the tourney. We only have one car though, soooo if someone in my family needs it I can't make it. :<

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Fish, Peter said you'll be driving down with him, correct? And Tim is taking his own car.

Otherwise I'll refresh mah count.

1. Me
  2. Peachkid
  3. RedLegion
  4. Dylan
  5. Dylan Frend (?)
  6. Dylan Fran (?)
  7. Dylan Frun (?)
  8. EMPTY SPOT
I'll probably be bringing a TV, Wii, and Brawl. I should have a CRT somewhere in my house.
I'll head over to your place with Peter, then I was just gonna switch to your van once we arrive at Tim's place. I'm not sure how much room Peter has in his car, so that's why I'm just gonna switch over (also I actually know you guys a little and I don't really know anyone that's gonna be with Peter except him).

:embarrass:

Underload

Lazy
We got rid of that step because we split into two cars.

The plan now is to have you here, we leave at 9:30, get to Dan's at 11. No stops at Tim's or nutting. All the numbers worked themselves out.

Underload

Lazy
Tim. You need to bring my coat to the tourney tomorrow. The big puffy black one I left in your car last time.

Edit: Fishbait, you're not gonna come from my house? :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't forget my n64 either, Peter.

Also, if every single game isn't beaten when I get it back, I will be disappointed.

Top Bottom