• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I have bad news D:
So pretty much people going with me are
Chunky
kyle
ken
and studsomething
So i have to say sorry to daft punk because I'm full and he has a cool name :(

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I have bad news D:
So pretty much people going with me are
Chunky
kyle
ken
and studsomething
So i have to say sorry to daft punk because I'm full and he has a cool name :(
Don't worry too much, he's not able to go anymore. :( That's what he told me.
inb4OMGtheChunkyface >_>

ALSO PEOPLE BRING A LOT OF DS's AND I'LL BRING THE ADVANCE WARS FOR SUPER FUN TIMES!!!!!
OMG ADVANCE WARS!!! <3 I HAVEN'T PLAYED THAT IN FOREVER!!!!! I'LL BRING ONE. (i hope)

Anyone else having trouble sleeping?

Ahh I got the jitterrs~! So excited, this is my first big tourney~! <3
I kinda have trouble since I'm seeing everyone again. See yall tomorrow at Zournament. <3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bahaha~! Nice to know I ain't the only one. xD Its a good feeling, but I wish I could get a good nights sleep for it. Ain't gonna happen to night I guess. =p I'll just nab a couple of redbulls when I go~!

Oh and im bringing my DS~! I wanna see what this advanced wars game is like. C:

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm going to do so bad tommorrow at zournament XP

Wifi's made my lucario roughly about as good as it was a year ago : (

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Advanced wars = win

You guys have to decide who's shirt is cooler between me and Dave. He thinks that is gay v-neck shirt is "stylish" while my awesome batman collared shirt is lame. We will be wearing our respective shirts tomorrow. Feel free to laugh at Dave's ;)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You guys should wear pink. If you can pull it off and make it look good, I will get on my knees and bow to you good sirs.

My hat is stylin btw. Got it for christmas. Its a hand knit hat we got from these people that give away free gifts for christmas. It looks jamacan~! I swear its the only hat that looks good on me when my hairs grown out~!

EDIT: Keep reppin dem pink ponies zaj! You have my support!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well in some cases. Have you ever seen someone and you were like "I bet that doods gay" because of how he dresses or talks? '3' I know its stereotypical to say, but some gays just do have different fashion senses and mannerism that make it easy to identify. And I mean you can act feminine and still not be gay, but the majority of the time, its safe to assume.

I would totally wear pink though if I can pull it off. Luv them soft colors. C:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I wear hot pick dress shirts all the time...

Also, ledge grab limit is set at 35, but will only apply if the game ends in a time-out. I'll be refreshing all the rules later tonight/tomorrow.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You guys should wear pink. If you can pull it off and make it look good, I will get on my knees and bow to you good sirs.

My hat is stylin btw. Got it for christmas. Its a hand knit hat we got from these people that give away free gifts for christmas. It looks jamacan~! I swear its the only hat that looks good on me when my hairs grown out~!

EDIT: Keep reppin dem pink ponies zaj! You have my support!
I wish to win this offered blowjob.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well in some cases. Have you ever seen someone and you were like "I bet that doods gay" because of how he dresses or talks? '3' I know its stereotypical to say, but some gays just do have different fashion senses and mannerism that make it easy to identify. And I mean you can act feminine and still not be gay, but the majority of the time, its safe to assume.
Yeah but that doesn't effect the way they look.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hmm, really? I always thought ya had to have a look to wear pink?

Tim: No homo. :V

Spelt: Well not any skin or facial changes or anything like that, but what they wear may be effected. I think that still counts as physical. '3'

Also zouuuuurnaaaament~!
Got like no sleep, but im going to work with my sis so she can drop me off there. Good luck everyone. C:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well I'm hungover as balls and don't give a **** about what went on in here while I was gone.

Everybody money match me please.

Other than Tim. Funny match hyyypppeee.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
****ING CAR BROKE DOWN
Stuck at my sisters work until mom picks us up with the only spare car.
Whatever..have fun guys i'll be watching the stream..... =/

ALSO STEAMY! You and your lucario plushy man! xD Thats so cute. I D'awwwww'd. :3

Top Bottom