• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why is Snake in the same tier as Meta Knight? It's a 700 point gap, and most of the other tiers max difference is less than 250.

EDIT: D ranks difference is actually 26 points.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Snake is in the same tier as MK because the tiers are separated by the highest character in the tier having more than double the points of the first character in the next tier. Snake has more than half the points MK has.

ie: if the points were 100, 60, 50, 49, 25, 24 then the tiers for that would be (100, 60, 50) (49, 25), (24)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I saw DSF use Dedede a couple times, namely against RoyR, so I tacked it on.=/

Bellioes

Smash Lord
7 out of the 8 placers used MK at WHOBO. I really hope this changes in the future :(. Its not that Im against MKs, its just that a little more diverseness (or diversity?) wouldnt hurt. I wouldnt mind if there were only like 2 or 3. But when 7 of the top 8 used him, it shows just how much hes dominating the tourny scene. Dont ban him (Sky said the BRers are discussing it again) We just need to find the teeny tiny weakness that MK must have and exploit it ;). Otherwise,I believe were just gonna be seeing a lot more of this :ohwell:

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
What the hell.

Falco is Behind IC?????
Lucas is ahead of Peach????? (I'm happy about that I main Lucas)
Luigi is beating TL?
Ike is LOSING to Link AND Ganondorf??? (Not happy at all)
Did I mention Lucas beating Peach and at C rank????
Falco being *Wtf* Standard????
Well, the one thing that won't change is MK and Snake. The world would preform mitosis before that happened.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Co18 and I need to win more tournys for DDD to reach his true level.

Meep- I don't use MK and I live in NJ XDDD

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
DK in borderline? Falco in standard? WEEGEE IN STANDARD???

ZSS above Oli? D3 as number 3 character?

Seriously. DK > Luigi, and Olimar > ZSS.

Seriously, the hell? ZSS > Oli? that makes absolutely no sense.

4. No commenting on "X should be higher" or "Y should be lower." This is based entirely on data, not what you think is right. I'm considering warning you people for spam, since giving infractions for outright stupidity is not available.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Co18 and I need to win more tournys for DDD to reach his true level.

Meep- I don't use MK and I live in NJ XDDD
I've been winning tournaments with DDD. Disappointing, but, the role of having D3 (and Marth) reach uber tier will have to fall on my shoulders.

I guess you and Co18 can go main meta knight or something :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, Ike descended into E Rank. Was to be expected, I suppose. As much as I want to say that I'll go to tourneys and win some of those points back, I'm not nearly good enough <_<

Though what really surprises me are Link, Ganondorf, and Jigglypuff above Ike. Yeah, I expected Ike to descend, but I would've never expected these three to be above him rank wise. Interesting. Falco moving that far down is another surprise.

This marks the first time in a while that MK isn't by himself in Uber/*/lolquaza rank though, right? Still has a sizeable lead, but it's not like he's doubling Snake's points anymore. I'm curious as to how this'll develop; only time will tell.

And Wolf... I don't get it. He seems like an at least decent character. I never expected anything huge from him, but R27 is shockingly low for the guy.

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
I didnt mean to be a troll, I was just saying that despite the tournament results, Olimar IS a better character than ZSS.

Dang, I need to go to more tournaments. I went to one about 4 months ago and won, but that's far too long ago to report.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Trav's Monthlies 4-18-09
16 Entrants
$5 Venue Fee
Staten Island, NY
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230645

1. Xace (Ike)
2. Trav (Marth)
3. Kegz (Mario/Wario)
4. Haxer (Falco)
5. Philosopher (Bowser)
5. Manny (Snake)
7. Larry (Captain Falcon)
7. Soldier (Wolf)
I love that tournament. I don't care if it's only going to give minimal points, I still love the fact those characters placed in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom