• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
Let me make this simple for you to understand. this is not a tier list. this shows how characters are doing in tournaments. Meta is the best character right? Now if this list started showing meta dropping and lets say.....ROB over meta. Does that Mean ROB is better than meta. Or characters like Peach, Luigi, etc over meta, does that mean they are better characters? No it does not. This is tournament ranks, not a tier list.

And for your character, Wolf is not doing as well as characters over him. So no for this, he does not deserve to be higher. Dude I'm ticked about where Peach is. and think she could be higher. but with her tourny results, thats where she stands. I wan't her higher, so I have to do something about it. I have to go and hack it in tournies and bring her ranks up if I want to see her higher. same as the others.

Thats the point of this list. Peach is not as high as I think she can be, and it irks me. so fawk it, I'll do something about it. You mad about your character, do something about it and not have these wolfs players do the job that you want to happen for wolf being high on the list. If you can't do anything for wolf, you have NO right at all to cry about your main at all. Nor your opinions on where he should be would matter.
Actually Peach should not be higher at all. Her lack of kill moves should move her down like 6 or 7 spots on this list. She's a pretty bad character overall. Thats just my 2 cents.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ankoku decided it was too much work to prepare a list that handles details of the top 8 from pretty much every tournament that happens, just so that no one does anything with it, and people only complain and argue about where characters should be on a list, instead of something less stupid and annoying. Honestly, i don't think i'd've kept it up as long as he did.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Stop talking for me.

I simply decided that this thread is an eyesore.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
the thread would have been closed. And someone that is a mod would not go crazy like that. they are mods for a reason. And Him going emo.you really trying to pass off emo to someone who IS emo? come on now.

Nice try....... Scotu

SCOTU

Smash Hero
the first one about him exploding was a joke. The rest of the stuff i said afterwards was supposed to get people to stop being stupid about things, not to pass it off.

meepxzero

Smash Master
April 11th, 2009

Chudatz Dojo Results; $5 entry fee

33 entrants?

1: Meep (Ice Climbers/Marth/Metaknight)
2: Dazwa (Atomsk) (Dedede/Toon Link) (also used Lucas and MK in finals)
3: Chu Dat (Kirby/Metaknight)
4: Slikvik (Wario/G&W)
5: Kadaj (Marth)
5: Neo (Sheik)
7: Turbo Gilman (Dedede/Pikachu)
7: Candy (Snake)
9: Rookie (Fox)
9: Tantalus (R.O.B.)
9: Junebug (Lucario/DK)
9: ESOJ (Diddy/Dedede)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229732

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Aerial Rave
St. Louis, MO
April 4, 2009
47 entrants
$10 Entry Fee
1st Thinkman $305 (Jigglypuff, Ness)
2nd MetalMusicMan $118 (Meta Knight, King Dedede)
3rd Amazing Ampharos $47 (Mr. Game & Watch)
4th Twilight Prince (Ganondorf, R.O.B.)
5th Legan (Link)
5th Future (Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong)
7th Music (Mr. Game & Watch)
7th TFBU (Falco, King Dedede, Meta Knight)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7102192&postcount=95

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I wanted to ask a few things.
Do you have the tournaments individually with the number of participants and rankings? Also, how many tournaments are taken into account here?

metroid1117

Smash Master
I wanted to ask a few things.
Do you have the tournaments individually with the number of participants and rankings? Also, how many tournaments are taken into account here?
It's in the OP; the three links under the color code. It's essentially a record of all the tournament information submitted, so he only has the top 8 and not everyone's placings. He does, however, have the # of participants and the entrance fee.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^ Yeah I just noticed that as well. That is incredible; I pray there are videos available eventually.

Also I just looked through the list of tournaments and it seems FFYF2 results weren't accounted for yet, so here they are again just in case:

Fight For Your Friends 2 results
March 21st-22nd, 2009
Entrants: 52
Entry Fee: $15
Tourney Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217370
Results Link: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=4628

Top 8:
1: Ally (Snake)
2. HolyNightmare (ROB)
3. chesterr01 (Fox)
4. swordgard (ICs)
5: vwins (ZSS, G&W)