• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
And Captain Falcon should be moved up just because he's ALOT manlier than virtually all of the characters period.
Ankoku speaks the truth here., because in the end, it's the manly players that go to these tournaments for a blast, become the life of the party with their epic manliess, engorge in gratuitous amounts of White Castle/Sonic burgers afterwards, and then have their way with anyone they want during the subsequent clubbing. And they do this beacuse they're man enough to do so. That's better than tournament victories.

This post is not serious.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Brawl Till you fall
Laurel Maryland
Results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227891
Other thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218000&page=70
100 entrants

1: Atomsk(D3/Olimar) (Mew2King Forfeited Grand Finals to him)
2: Mew2King(MK)
3: ADHD(Diddy)
4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy)
5: Omni(MK)
5: Candy(Snake)
7: Dazwa(ZZS)
7: Shadow(MK)
9: Inui(MK/Snake)
9: Snakeee(ZZS)
9: Meep(Ice Climbers)
9: D1(Falco, MK, D3)

The results thread didn't show that i used olimar even though i used him against HAT when he 2 stocked my DDD

I'm confused as to how points are gonna happen for 1st and 2nd

I DIDN'T ASK M2K TO FORFEIT HE JUST DID IT.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
lol totaly right dude XD XD XD

Whatever the connection with tiers and this thread is is beyond me.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
He was being nice. He told me all the reasons why but thats the easiest one to give lol

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
These weren't posted yet because full results weren't available before now:

Fight For Your Friends 2 results
March 21st-22nd, 2009
Entrants: (bracket shows 32 but iirc there was actually 52 including people who drowned in pools.. I'll try to confirm this)
Entry Fee: $15
Tourney Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217370
Results Link: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=4628

Top 8:
1: Ally (Snake)
2. HolyNightmare (ROB)
3. chesterr01 (Fox)
4. swordgard (ICs)
5: vwins (ZSS, G&W)
5: Strombert (Falco)
7: zaFighter (MK)
7: fornaxx (MK)

Bellioes

Smash Lord
im new here so i dont know how serious u take tiers and wats trolling

Taken from GameSpot Forums:

Trolling (Inciting flames) - Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a board, topic or chat room are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: provoking other users to respond with flames; provoking fans of a particular system or game, especially on boards or topics dedicated to that system or game; making misleading topic titles; asking obviously useless questions; and posting false information as fact.

Some additional notes on the Trolling rule:
"If you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all." Message boards are set up specifically for fans of a particular game or system to discuss that game. While criticizing and analyzing a topic is always acceptable, if you don't like (or hate) a particular game or system (or have never even played it), you probably shouldn't be posting on that board.
Criticisms should be backed with valid points. If you have an opinion about something, make sure you state it as an opinion and not a fact. "This game is stupid" is a clear troll. "I felt the game's story went nowhere" is critical, but clearly stated as an opinion.

Read the Bold Parts Especially.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
Nah Wolf is probably one of the top 7 characters in this game. What I'm only asking is that he be moved up by like 5 or 6 spots on this list. Just give him some more points. Lack of people playing him should not be a reason why a GREAT character like Wolf is so low on the list.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
You're telling me Wolf is worse than Sonic, PT, DK, Fox, etc... Idiot.
DK is a much better character than wolf. He has alway been better.

Wolf has major recovery issues, has 1, maybe two kill moves (fsmash isn't that good though), and major problems against better characters.

Also, this is a character ranking, the results only reflect tournament placings, if you want wolf to go up, win something, otherwise, just sit in the corner and be quiet. No inactive johns.

Likeness101

Smash Apprentice
Fredericton, New Brunswick &amp; Freeport, The Bah
Nah Wolf is probably one of the top 7 characters in this game. What I'm only asking is that he be moved up by like 5 or 6 spots on this list. Just give him some more points. Lack of people playing him should not be a reason why a GREAT character like Wolf is so low on the list.

That's bull, wolf is no where near the level of characters who can be in the top 7. Also, wolf is a good character, I ain't gonna lie, but great is pushing it. Wolf should be no higher than Mid B tier and that is pushing it a lot. Besides you can't just ask them to move him up, get more people to pick up your great character and make them place in tourneys. Also, Wolf's worst matchup is D3 and he is still pretty dam popular.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're a great comedian. Did you come up with this on the spot, or was it rehearsed?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why don't you then go out to tourneys and prove that Wolf really is just that good...? You can add to the amount of people who play Wolf AND you can get him higher up in here at the same time!

Because as we all know, if EVERYBODY who played Brawl moved to Sonic, there would be no question he would be over 9,000 times better than all the other characters who are on the roster.

Da**** I can't stop replying to trolls.

And even if Donkey Bong gets ***** harder by D3 than he does, he really is a better character than Wolf.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I know, but doesn't Wolf have to be on the ledge for that whereas Donkey Bong gets ***** anywhere?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
yeah but the chain grab goes straight to the ledge (if done right), so a grab is a stock anyway.

DK's better at not getting grabbed though, he can ledge stall much better

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh.

Okay.

Thanks for filling me in on that, I never knew that.

I always though that since Wolf had a gun he could keep D3 away from him but this is not the thread to discuss this.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Good god you're ********. "I don't like these statistics, I want them to be altered because I have no ****ing understanding of what statistics even are!"

Go win some tournies with Wolf or STFU.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Let me make this simple for you to understand. this is not a tier list. this shows how characters are doing in tournaments. Meta is the best character right? Now if this list started showing meta dropping and lets say.....ROB over meta. Does that Mean ROB is better than meta. Or characters like Peach, Luigi, etc over meta, does that mean they are better characters? No it does not. This is tournament ranks, not a tier list.

And for your character, Wolf is not doing as well as characters over him. So no for this, he does not deserve to be higher. Dude I'm ticked about where Peach is. and think she could be higher. but with her tourny results, thats where she stands. I wan't her higher, so I have to do something about it. I have to go and hack it in tournies and bring her ranks up if I want to see her higher. same as the others.

Thats the point of this list. Peach is not as high as I think she can be, and it irks me. so fawk it, I'll do something about it. You mad about your character, do something about it and not have these wolfs players do the job that you want to happen for wolf being high on the list. If you can't do anything for wolf, you have NO right at all to cry about your main at all. Nor your opinions on where he should be would matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom