• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone here know where the multiplayer maps are stored on the DVD? I'm thinking about taking a knife and stabbing a certain part of the DVD so I can no longer play/load the "Mission" MP map.

HELP!!!!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My top deaths in MW3:

1. Bad spawns
2. Panic knifes
3. Bad hit detection
4. Death streaks
5. Lag
6. Wanted pro
7. Randoms shooting unsilenced weapons near me or getting me blocked in doorways

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I've gotten stuck behind fire hydrants, doorways, my partners, and trees in my foiled attempts at escaping heavy crossfire. I've also watched almost all of my kill cams, and Wanted Pro amuses me.

What is dropshotting? Whenever I try crouching behind an obstacle to be safe, I take headshots. I'm just too slow.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Dropshotting happens when you play on Tactical Button Layout and click the RS twice to drop to prone while shooting at people.

If you've ever noticed people dropping while you shoot them, that's why.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wouldn't that greaten the risk of taking a headshot? I took Mitch's advice and I am a bit below horizon, so dropshotting doesn't hurt me any worse.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No, I am the worst, uncontested.:applejack:

Any parties going up tonight? I'm a bit more confident in my accuracy, and I am managing to hold just over a 1 K/D in today's games. It's such an internal struggle. I'd like to play with SWF another night. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
No, I am the worst, uncontested.:applejack:

Any parties going up tonight? I'm a bit more confident in my accuracy, and I am managing to hold just over a 1 K/D in today's games. It's such an internal struggle. I'd like to play with SWF another night. :)
Probably, but I won't be playing since I'm currently on a break from this game until they patch a lot of stuff.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think I'm the worst at that as well, Snack.:applejack:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Don't have it anymore. Sorry bud. Only reason I still post here is because I love these guys.

If you have MW2 or Black Ops we can **** around on those. Add me anyways: NiightShade-

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I thought Leafybug sold the game to get f***ed up, lmao.:applejack:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
good games tonight (only the ones that i did good in)

p.s. i dropshot without switching to tactical button setup mode thing.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I was at sir Falcrow's house today and we caught some kids boosting for MOABs in kill confirmed. I told them I was going to record them and report it, to which they said "He can't, he's just trying to scare us."

Wrong. Time to record it and hopefully get them deranked. :troll:

Matt07

Smash Master
^ GG Boosters.

[Picture]

My top 10 + the USAS (cause that's the 11th and I like the USAS). :shrug:
I only use 2 guns so...and they're ranked by most kills.

M16A4: 4,491 :awesome:.
FMG9: 622
UMP comes in a tie for 3rd place with the G36C both with a whopping 17 kills!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I like mixing up my weapons. If there's a gun I don't like (clearly), I won't use it.

The KSG is one such gun. It LOOKS cool. It's so bad though. Terribad range, worse damage.

I don't like burst rifles. :shrug: Not my thing.

Some LMGs I like, but they're an acquired taste.

USAS, all day everyday.

Good games, tonight gents. We should play again soon. :)

Also, TDM is for sure home of the X-mas noobs.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I was at sir Falcrow's house today and we caught some kids boosting for MOABs in kill confirmed. I told them I was going to record them and report it, to which they said "He can't, he's just trying to scare us."

Wrong. Time to record it and hopefully get them deranked. :troll:
>Theater mode present in-game
>"He can't, he's just trying to scare us."

derp

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
FMG9 Akimbo is crazy if you can be calm with its accompanied recoil, and relieve the trigger accordingly. I LOVE it. Managed to go into a room were 4-5 members from a team were pacing themselves in advance, knived 2 of them, then finished the rest with the FMGs by surprise.

Fun games, guys! =D HC SnD has really helped me become more prudent, and less negligent in my advances. I haven't gone negative in a few hours, hope I can maintain.:applejack:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
FMG9 Akimbo is crazy if you can be calm with its accompanied recoil, and relieve the trigger accordingly. I LOVE it. Managed to go into a room were 4-5 members from a team were pacing themselves in advance, knived 2 of them, then finished the rest with the FMGs by surprise.

Fun games, guys! =D HC SnD has really helped me become more prudent, and less negligent in my advances. I haven't gone negative in a few hours, hope I can maintain.:applejack:
You have discovered one of the most broken guns in the game lol

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Every game that Infinity Ward pumps out gets so little support it's disgusting. We had like 4 kill confirmed games in a row ruined by people tac insert boosting for their own tags. There's more boosting in this game than there was in MW2.

Why can't people play these games without being massive chodes?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just wondering what guns are considered the most "broken" right now? My video game life has been taken by Skyrim so I haven't played MW3 in a while.

I would guess somewhere along the lines of... Akimbo FMG9s, Super Soaker, and the Type-95.

On or off?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Just wondering what guns are considered the most "broken" right now? My video game life has been taken by Skyrim so I haven't played MW3 in a while.

I would guess somewhere along the lines of... Akimbo FMG9s, Super Soaker, and the Type-95.

On or off?
100% correct.

I wasn't bothered by the PP90 at first, but now it's getting ridiculous. Every single death by that gun = kid hip firing with steady aim extendos and rapid fire. #*****blood

Top Bottom