• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

S

smash brawl player 99021

It was probably directed at F8AL, a mod, who simply chose to delete the double post than display his tomfoolery.
~ThEcAlLoUt~

i played with alex some today.

this game does not interest me.
i don't like it.
i'm slowly...becoming pc elitist CoD hater.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Oh, I figured it was probably because you *****ed and moaned on Forum Support. My mistake.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Ehh kinda. I can see the clan as a tab through that link unlike before but when I click it there's nothing in the clan. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Honestly, you have to be really good to go positive quickscoping in this game.
It is kinda bad TBH. I found it much easier to do well and get feeds when everyone didn't have stopping power.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Honestly, you have to be really good to go positive quickscoping in this game.
It is kinda bad TBH. I found it much easier to do well and get feeds when everyone didn't have stopping power.
It's really bad, but I can see why people hate it so much. If you don't understand something, it's a lot easier to call it OP.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I mean, the only reason it gets singled out as overpowered is because the concept of quickscoping is so different than every other way to get kills in the game.
It is kinda the same way people hated commando so much. I mean, I'd use ninja and sneak up on bunches of people and they'd never complain, but as soon as I lunge ONE PERSON, they'd rage really hard. Same with quickscoping.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Oh lawwwwd getting cooked frag kills is irritating. All for a burger town emblem, but it was worth it. Sort of. TBT

Anyone else noticing matchmaking is super slow after the patch? I thought they specifically tried to patch that and speed it up. Whoops? x_x

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Possibly. I've been taking a break from this game.
I'd honestly rather wait until people reach 10th so we can play decent game modes
I don't blame you, the game has been getting to me. If I see ya online, I'll invite ya. :)

I'll consider purchasing the CE Anniversary game one of these days since I get paid now. :awesome:

Thino

Smash Master
What do you guys call good spawns? Ever since 1.05 I havent spawned randomly in front of the enemy time in Arkaden like the game used to make me

Top Bottom