• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Grandeza

Smash Master
I actually play Kill Comfirmed because I think it's the best game mode. i don't really care about the experience. i don't really care what we play that much though.

My k/d has steadily been dropping. i expect it to balance out at around 1.3 which I'm perfectly content with. I'd rather have fun than worry about my k/d all day.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
gotta agree with rhan, striker is the best shotgun hands down. it has comparable range to the spas, is semi auto, and does crazy damage at mid range. almost as OP as the dual FMGs.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
rhan. i disagree with your next post. (makin' it easy for ya)

p.s. the best shotgun in the game is akimbo fmg9s with steady aim.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If you guys get a lobby going, I'd be thrilled to join-- I have Odin already, but my gt is RoleMoDL just in case

:phone:
Add me: II F8AL II

I may be online tonight, iunno yet.

Still gotta download CoD Elite, get my 2 hours of 2X XP and accept the Team SWF clan invite...

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Eh, if you're accurate, the model with range is really good, so I can't say that I think that the striker is HANDS DOWN the best. It is maybe the most practical, but I still think the ranger CAN do better.

Top Bottom