• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm somewhat confused.
So if the leader of the clan (Odin) doesn't have premium we can't level up (the people who have premium)?

Also MP7 is me best fwend.
Me gusta
Hey, I'm working on it! :urg: I just need one more points card.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1039837182946

Also, I need one more card to finish my set. One of my FB buddies hooked me up with a **** ton of codes so now I have 4 hours of double xp (well, I had 6, but I gave 2 to Darrel).

AWWWWWWWWWWWYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg

Also, relevant to randumbs:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35byes/

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
From now on, I'm calling assault rifles 'coward cannons.'
I'll just assume you're a sniper or a grizz.
Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong though. I don't see why you would hate them if you aren't. ARs are the most basic part of of a fps and the ones in this game aren't even annoying.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'll just assume you're a sniper or a grizz.
Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong though. I don't see why you would hate them if you aren't. ARs are the most basic part of of a fps and the ones in this game aren't even annoying.

Yeah, I wanna see where this goes before I jump in.

But everyone should know where I stand on the grizz wannabes.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Slightly related to the topic of discussion. I gave the L11 another shot yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed quickscoping with it. Probably as much as with the MSR. Got a bunch of hit markers though which surprised me but I've always found my biggest problem to be aiming too low when I quickscope.

:troll:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if you start complaining about the assault rifle category in general, you're one step behind complaining that the game has guns....

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
lol, I guess you couldn't pull off that quickscope huh? In all seriousness I guess it is easier to camp windows with assault rifles but still I wouldn't call assault rifles overpowered at all.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
So I guess SMGs are Sissy Sprayers and Snipers are Ego Enhancers.

Tried out the AK today, but it feels weird whenever I use an Assault Rifle that's not the ACR, so I can't really gauge it.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Now you can unlock something from level 1 through every prestige, coughstingercough, I think I'm going to fully prestige in this game.

This'll be a first for me, the only CoD I prestiged in was Blops, and I hated every moment of it and only got to 3rd for the 2 custom classes.

:phone:

rhan

Smash Hero
While you guys complain about all that ****. I'm gonna stick with my Striker.

The real man's shotgun.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I've only really seen one complaint in this thread within last couple of hours hours, rhan, so "guys" is far too inclusive, as far as I can perceive.
:pinkiepie:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
striker was fun, but i struggle to stay within effective range.

which maps do you like to shotgun on??
hard hat? mission?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I seriously don't understand infinity ward's logic when they made this game.

"Shove everything into Assassin? OK!!!"

"Nerf shotguns to be worse than cod4? SURE!!!!"

"Take out Last Stand? ABSOLUTELY!!! but only because we're catering to 8-year-old mini grizzes :troll:"

"Keep Final Stand in the game? DEFINATELY!!! We need to keep our streak of lying to people going :troll::troll::troll:"

:glare:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
But everyone should know where I stand on the grizz wannabes.
I'm with you broski. I like being vocal about it too, because I hate them. :awesome:

Was playing last night and got killed by a bunch of kiddies with shotgu-.......snipers. Was very annoying.

I'm very consistent with giving snipers that I kill a quick few clicks of the right stick over their heads. Feels good.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm with you broski. I like being vocal about it too, because I hate them. :awesome:

Was playing last night and got killed by a bunch of kiddies with shotgu-.......snipers. Was very annoying.

I'm very consistent with giving snipers that I kill a quick few clicks of the right stick over their heads. Feels good.
Yeah, knifing them in the face is very satisfy-

... Right... You play on tactical...

... Damn drop shotters...:glare:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Ok So, you guys never see me rant but I just gotta say something

We **** at team deathmatch and kill confirmed, but we suck at dom. The only games we lose while playing as a party is Dom.

I think this is most likely because most of us like to get alot of kills and rush (which is why we **** at kill confirmed and tdm). But this I've noticed switches the spawns way too much leading the other team to cap flags. Yes, I'm saying when the game is close or when the other team is actually decent we should just play to defend and not to just get kills.I've seen many situations where the game is super close at the end, we have 2 flags and yet everyone still goes to rush their spawn, and the spawns switch and they cap a 2nd flag and keep it for the 15 points left in the game. Btw whenever we play ground war I never vote for Dom because of this.

I always facepalm whenever someone rushes enemy spawn too far and then complain that they died because someone spawned behind them.

Whenever we lose a Dom match ppl always say "look at tem they didn't even do good" (referring to their kd). Well newsflash: Dom isn't about getting kills.

People also care about their kd's way too much. Idk I just hate losing, especially games where it should be an easy win. I'd much rather win more than anything, even if it means doing "bad" in terms of k/d (which out of the gametype we play,doms pretty much the only one where you can get away with doin bad and still winning).
:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think the statement was facetious/sarcastic, Xanthan. If not, I applaud Rhan's opposition. I can't conclude anything for myself because I haven't played MW3 yet, but I've seen videos, and boy, they're convincing. Quickscope kills appear ludicrous to me, for some reason; something about them is just so... laughable.
:pinkiepie:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never understood why scoping in quickly and killing someone is so frowned upon. Is it because you guys can't do it?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
do you guys fill up your ground war team often?
i'd like to jump in some time.

i do decent/good in every mode but i almost always play by myself (which is why my ffa kd is way better than tdm or dom).
i'd like to roll with a party and see how good it feels.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I never understood why scoping in quickly and killing someone is so frowned upon. Is it because you guys can't do it?
This. Especially since most of them suck and can never put up consistently good scores. Most of them care more about style points than actually getting kills.

Top Bottom