• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hi Badguurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :3 Jumping between Skyrim, MW3, building a computer desk, and hanging out with friends.

Mp5 seems like it takes too many bullets. :(

I really like the MK14 with the Hybrid sight. Probably the ONLY gun I like with the Hybrid sight, actually. Being able to use it like a pseudo sniper rifle on the fly like that is awesome. It really is my anti sniper weapon. If anyone tries it out (the gun, not just the sight), you really need to use Marksman as your green perk. It's too good.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmao. I've died by car explosions so many times in these games it's unbelievable. I've learned my lesson to do the same as you did in that clip....silly kids.

Anyone tried the MP7 with a silencer? Can't decide whether I like that or the PP90 more. They're both really good but the MP7 with range is basically an assault rifle, I'd recommend trying it for those who are at least level 74.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'll be honest, I didn't like the MP7 without a silencer but with one it seemed pretty good. I didn't have Range for it yet and I was taking some people out from a good distance away.

The way it felt when I tried hipfiring it was a bit weird though. Maybe I'm just used to the super soaker hipfire.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lmao. I've died by car explosions so many times in these games it's unbelievable. I've learned my lesson to do the same as you did in that clip....silly kids.

Anyone tried the MP7 with a silencer? Can't decide whether I like that or the PP90 more. They're both really good but the MP7 with range is basically an assault rifle, I'd recommend trying it for those who are at least level 74.
I try my best not to use cars/barrels not already destroyed as cover.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Well, I don't really blame the guy. It was in the heat of the moment so he was willing to use anything as cover.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Working on getting founders status so I can level up clan.

Anyone and everyone is welcome. ^_____^
I thought CoD Elite is still having problems? (Still need to accept that clan invite...)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I see Banjo being the leader just because of how good he is.
Guess you'll never be the leader then. :awesome:

lol jk <3 ya, Wretched.

MW3 Patch Update Explained (Modern Warfare 3)

[yt]jOPhukvONZk[/yt]

Re-cap:

- Color assist still works on the 360 to spot stealth bombers
- The out-of-map glitches were fixed (you instantly die when you tred to do them) but then the community found other ways to get around that. =/ (Infinity Ward is aware of this and is currently working on a playlist update/TU.)
- ADSing while moving or crouch walking will make you silent.
- Matchmaking/lag/hit detection have been improved. (???)
- The inappropriate/xbox buttons in your clan tags have not been fixed yet.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I am good at Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
I suck at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Odin should be the leader because EVERYONE here loves him.
lol

I am good at Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
I suck at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
I was kidding.

Wretched, do you know if putting on assassin stops the announcer from saying "we're losing alpha/bravo/charlie" in Dom games in MW3 or do you also need blind eye on?

Also, my apologies if I miss anything from my previous post. It was just a short re-cap.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I always look at the flashing icons on the screen, so it doesn't matter to me much. I just go by looking at the stupid green flags on my screen that always get in my damn way.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I always look at the flashing icons on the screen, so it doesn't matter to me much. I just go by looking at the stupid green flags on my screen that always get in my damn way.
Well if anyone can confirm this, that'd be nice. I assume it's the same like in MW2 and Black Ops.

Hate it when the flag icons/pick up weapons text gets in my way. =/

I also bought a new 360 today, should arrive between Wed-Friday.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
:c

I think everyone should show me what they have right now.
Class three has Stalker and isn't showing it.

I've only really been using the MK14, and I'm finishing up the attachments. Hence the tube on it. :shudder: I did get an entertaining double kill (one shot) from the masterkey on the MK today on Outpost of all places. The masterkey is TERRIBLE. The other classes I haven't really used, except for the FAD.

I got a message from a kid asking to get into an infection lobby, so I reported him. I hope that ******* gets what he deserves.
I got the same message. Did the same thing.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'd say Banjo is probably the best here when he's not angry. Otherwise it's Delta or Swampert.

Top Bottom