• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't understand how that's possible.

fmg machine pistol thingy with akimbo and steady aim is a GREAT secondary for any ranged class.
but with the mk14 i almost NEED marksman.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Auto-aim is a terrible feature. It allows you 'see' around corners sometimes, and in MW2 (and MW3 I guess)it made the Riot Shield ever more useless as it would turn you towards the enemy infront of you and usually expose you side to his teammates.

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Auto-aim is a terrible feature. It allows you 'see' around corners sometimes, and in MW2 (and MW3 I guess)it made the Riot Shield ever more useless as it would turn you towards the enemy infront of you and usually expose you side to his teammates.

:phone:
Play on the PC then.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if it's messing you up, you can just turn off the auto aim feature, i think.

but it's ****ing stupid if blind quick scoping is possible because of that feature.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Okay in fairness a theater clip doesn't show you scope in as much as you did in the actual game with a sniper. If you do a quickscope it often shows it as a blackscope in theater so in that clip the guys scoped in more than it seems. And yeah maybe snipers do abuse auto aim. But is it honestly worth complaining about so much? A reg gun will always be easier than a sniper. I really doubt you guys would do BETTER using a sniper than the super soaker or Type 95.

And I'm aware quickscoping is unrealistic and I understand that argument and see where it's coming from. But it's not like quicksoping is the easiest thing in the world. Automatics are still way easier. Quite frankly I'm a pretty piss poor quickscoper in MW3(but I'll try again once I get the MSR).

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Auto aim or no auto aim that was easily one of the most insane (if not THE most insane) demonstration of quick scoping I've ever seen in Call of Duty. The dude got 8 quick scopes (7 in a row) with just 9 bullets in only 23 seconds.

If it weren't for that single miss that might as well had been Jesus playing.

EDIT: I find it extremely annoying how much hate that clip has just because it's a quick-scoper... I'd be willing to bet none of them could even come close to pulling that off.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Does is make me amazing that I already knew everything on TRG's list?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRkg0s5KMFU

All I can say after watching that is... what the ****?!
Again, this game is a joke. That's ****ing stupid. A sniper shouldn't be able to do that, under any circumstances. I don't give a **** how "hard" it is to do. That's just ludicrous.

*returns to lurker status*

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Again, this game is a joke. That's ****ing stupid. A sniper shouldn't be able to do that, under any circumstances. I don't give a **** how "hard" it is to do. That's just ludicrous.

*returns to lurker status*
My thoughts exactly.

My stance on quickscoping is pretty well-known at this point, but yes, I agree with you 100%. It's such a joke.

I don't care if I'll always do better with a regular gun. I don't care if quickscopers don't have perfect accuracy and don't land every shot. It shouldn't be in the game to begin with.

Edit: it's super fun to troll people in this thread. <3

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My thoughts exactly.

My stance on quickscoping is pretty well-known at this point, but yes, I agree with you 100%. It's such a joke.

I don't care if I'll always do better with a regular gun. I don't care if quickscopers don't have perfect accuracy and don't land every shot. It shouldn't be in the game to begin with.

Edit: it's super fun to troll people in this thread. <3
Isn't there supposed to be a "sniper only" playlist?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i hate dying to quickscoping, but i've tried it and i suck at it bad so i kind of think it's respectable?

idk how ignorant i sound. lol

Grandeza

Smash Master
i hate dying to quickscoping, but i've tried it and i suck at it bad so i kind of think it's respectable?

idk how ignorant i sound. lol
It takes a degree of skill. But it's completely unrealistic and snipers shouldn't be good close range.

I am a fan of quickscoping but most people on SWF are not.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
When you watch someone quickscope in theater mode, it shows much less of the scope than they actually use.

It is the same with killcams. That guy probably scoped in fully.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm saving my Spec Ops virginity for Tim. I expect 48 stars in about 1 hour.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i usually never use support killstreaks, but i just thought of something.

wouldn't the recon drone work great with hardline pro??

Top Bottom