• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah, if you use a token to unlock gear it doesn't just stay with you for one prestige, it's a permanent unlock that stays with you through all prestiges. I'm more than likely going to use a token on the FAD.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This game ****ing deleveled me yesterday by 7 levels. Needless to say, I was pissed to the point of never playing the game again.

:phone:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, my experience with this game so far: not so good.

- Apparently, there`s something wrong with my copy of the game and i keep getting disc read errors, so i barely get to play.

- Assassin is OP as **** because there's no Blackbird.

- Everyone still plays like a *****.

- The spawns ****ING SUCK. LIKE, THEY ARE SO ****ING BAD IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

- Type 95 makes me lol

I'm level 33 right now, and I haven't even looked at my stats once, I honestly couldn't care less anymore, but I doubt that will last long. It's still just as easy as every other CoD game to date, my highest killstreak is already 22 with only the starter killstreaks.

All in all, this game really isn't that bad. I'm really frustrated that I have to bring my disc back today because of this bull****, but I'll survive. It plays good, but there's nothing special about it. I like it about as much as Black Ops, maybe a bit less.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
All in all, this game really isn't that bad. I'm really frustrated that I have to bring my disc back today because of this bull****, but I'll survive. It plays good, but there's nothing special about it. I like it about as much as Black Ops, maybe a bit less.
What a comparison.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Why the **** are the shotguns sooooooooo bad?

****ing seriously this is ****ing bull****. I'll shoot people at near point blank range straight to their chest and it's pretty much a coin flip as to whether or not I kill them. It happens ALL THE TIME. It's almost impossible to win any sort of engagement with a shotgun because of this.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

****ing seriously this is ****ing bull****. I'll shoot people at near point blank range straight to their chest and it's pretty much a coin flip as to whether or not I kill them. It happens ALL THE TIME. It's almost impossible to win any sort of engagement with a shotgun because of this.
Good. They were OP in MW2 anyways.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

Its because the shotguns were overpowered secondary weapons in MW2. Though personally they should just made them primaries and not nerf them. This way shotugns are still good but not overpowered since you would sacrifice the assault rifle. For some odd reason they both make the shotguns a primary and they nerf them.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yeahh...they were OP because they were secondaries, which meant anyone could run them and their primary weapon with no worries. Well that and obviously their effective range/very tight hipfire spread.

And I don't really want them to be OP, just usable. Like, the shotguns in Blops were usable. Sure they weren't the best option, but it was at least an option worth considering. In this game, you literally shouldn't ever consider them. The only one that I've seen that has potential thus far is the SPAS, and even that one's pretty murky.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I've gotten off less panic knives in my time than I've gotten kills with a sniper rifle. Well, outside of MW2 that is.

And lemme tell ya, that's a pretty low number. I'm balls with a sniper rifle. **** my seemingly-worse-than-everyone-else's ping.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
The snipers don't need nerfing.

They are 1 shot kill mostly which is the exact job they are meant to do.

I haven't used it yet but I heard the Type 95 is like a super M16, which is hilarious.

Anyways got all the Spec Ops missions done today on veteran.

Tomorrow I can finally play my own account online!

Get ready Team SWF, Tornado Aido is back.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The snipers don't need nerfing.

They are 1 shot kill mostly which is the exact job they are meant to do.

Except they're being used for derpscoping. Not the job they're meant to be used for. That's why it's an issue.

I haven't used it yet but I heard the Type 95 is like a super M16, which is hilarious.

It's the G11 all over again. :-/ I haven't touched it yet. I've never cared for burst weapons.

Anyways got all the Spec Ops missions done today on veteran.

What a boss! I think I'm gonna need your help with those then. :cool:

Tomorrow I can finally play my own account online!

Get ready Team SWF, Tornado Aido is back.

MY BODY IS READY
Responses in bold.

My wireless is being ******** for some dumb reason, so I'm playing campaign right now.

Not that it's a bad thing, but I wanted to play MP tonight. :c

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Alright everyone, got an Assassin story here.

So.. I call this kid out for Assassin camping, and nearly 24 hours later he says that it's his first CoD game, and that he's sorry he's not up to my standards.

I'm like... "Well, why would you sit there? Why not try to learn the maps?"

He pulls the "Life" card.

****in' CoD players, man.

Also, everyone PLEASE just call me Brian. :)

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This game is a giant giant joke.

The community has ruined this game in a span of two days.
I'd love to know what infinity ward was smoking when they made the maps for this game.Worst in a cod game to date rofl

Top Bottom