• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I laughed, HarmS. I read that in Juggernaut's voice, loool.
Me and my friends are getting this game late :/ Like, a month late. FFFFFFF.
:pinkiepie:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yes, this game finally recognizes that I have 15th prestige in Black Ops, so now I got my 4th prestige token which I have now used for my 9th custom class.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I've learned more about that MOAB killstreak.

It DOES exist.

You have to get 25 kills in one with ONLY your gun. Your other killstreaks don't count.

It kills all the other players. EMPs them. The game continues. And your teammates have Double XP for the remainder of the game.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So I've learned more about that MOAB killstreak.

It DOES exist.

You have to get 25 kills in one with ONLY your gun. Your other killstreaks don't count.

It kills all the other players. EMPs them. The game continues. And your teammates have Double XP for the remainder of the game.
Sounds like the MOAB would only be useful in objective gametypes since if you're playing tdm or free for all, you'll likely have so many kills that the MOAB would end the game and you can't take advantage of the double xp.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be on around 3 tomorrow and I'll more than likely be playing all night. I've really been enjoying kill confirmed and it ranks you up pretty fast.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Most certainly.

Prestige Token info involing the "Gear" option.

@fourzerotwo say I have an ACR lv 40 and I prestige and use the unlock gear option. At lv 1 of the next prestige, will I have an ACR lv 40?

--------------------------------

@noved_ No, because you had to already prestige (which reset everything) in order to use the Unlock Gear. After that though, its stays.

Expect to see a lot of lvl 1 guys on 2nd prestige or so using good weapons. Myself included, probably. But glad to see your unlocks carry over.

First thing I'm grabbing are actually gonna be Stingers.

@Banjo: PERFECT. That's when I'm off work. Kill Confirmed is my new favorite gametype.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Kill Confirmed <3

So nice for xp and just an awesome game mode in general. Even when I'm doing bad/playing with bad kids, it's not impossible to win. Just gotta stealthily get them dog tags!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Looks like GS ****ed me and didn't change my Pre order for this game to ACR because I got a text from these people for this game

Looks like I have to get it now ****, why can't GS do **** right? This is the 4th time already they give me ****ty service those stupid *******s

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Looks like GS ****ed me and didn't change my Pre order for this game to ACR because I got a text from these people for this game

Looks like I have to get it now ****, why can't GS do **** right? This is the 4th time already they give me ****ty service those stupid *******s

:phone:
Is it the same store that keeps messing up? What happened?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So what do you say guys? Do I pick it up for myself in the next month and a half? I didn't get it at launch because I still want to get Skyward Sword (getting 2 bundles actually), Skyrim, Mario Kart 7, etc...

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Most certainly.

Prestige Token info involing the "Gear" option.

@fourzerotwo say I have an ACR lv 40 and I prestige and use the unlock gear option. At lv 1 of the next prestige, will I have an ACR lv 40?

--------------------------------

@noved_ No, because you had to already prestige (which reset everything) in order to use the Unlock Gear. After that though, its stays.

Expect to see a lot of lvl 1 guys on 2nd prestige or so using good weapons. Myself included, probably. But glad to see your unlocks carry over.

First thing I'm grabbing are actually gonna be Stingers.

@Banjo: PERFECT. That's when I'm off work. Kill Confirmed is my new favorite gametype.
Would you only get it during the 2nd prestige? Or would you have it during all the other prestiges beyond that?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1212113p1.html

So the metacritic user score for this game is extremely low. I'm thinking butthurt Battlefield 3 fanboys are involved......
People actually care about user reviews? The BF3 fanboys are just mad and they actually made an effort to 'dislike' all the MW3 videos on YT and on other sites like amazon. CoD fanboys like us don't care enough to do that.

Whoever said the P90's good was talking out their arsecheeks.
lolno. lrn2aim

So what do you say guys? Do I pick it up for myself in the next month and a half? I didn't get it at launch because I still want to get Skyward Sword (getting 2 bundles actually), Skyrim, Mario Kart 7, etc...
Yes, I strongly urge you to get a copy of the game ASAP.

November should be renamed Nomoneyber.
Agreed.

SWF **** today?
YES.

Would you only get it during the 2nd prestige? Or would you have it during all the other prestiges beyond that?
Yes, only for that prestige. I should really use my 2 tokens from MW2/Black Ops...

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Sounds like the whole "unlock gear early" things isn't worth it if it only lasts for one prestige. I'd rather have something permanent, like custom classes or titles/emblems.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sounds like the whole "unlock gear early" things isn't worth it if it only lasts for one prestige. I'd rather have something permanent, like custom classes or titles/emblems.
Yeah, I'll be going with the custom classes. Just clarifying something, it's a max of 10 again, right? So once you prestige 5 times, you can have 10 custom classes? (Not counting the prestige tokens from the previous CoD games)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'll be going with the custom classes. Just clarifying something, it's a max of 10 again, right? So once you prestige 5 times, you can have 10 custom classes? (Not counting the prestige tokens from the previous CoD games)
You can prestige 10 times. But you can use your final prestige token to reset your stats meaning you go back to 0 prestige level 1, but that's optional. I'm only bringing that up because I think you can get more prestige tokens even after resetting your stats. The max number of custom classes is probably 10 though. I already have 9 custom classes thanks to the extra prestige tokens :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You can prestige 10 times. But you can use your final prestige token to reset your stats meaning you go back to 0 prestige level 1, but that's optional. I'm only bringing that up because I think you can get more prestige tokens even after resetting your stats. The max number of custom classes is probably 10 though. I already have 9 custom classes thanks to the extra prestige tokens :)
Wait so:

So basically, you can use 5 tokens to get all 10 custom class and then use the other 5 for other stuff?

And when you reset your status, you can just rank up forever?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Wait so:

So basically, you can use 5 tokens to get all 10 custom class and then use the other 5 for other stuff?

And when you reset your status, you can just rank up forever?
I think so. But you don't have to reset, its entirely optional. I'll probably just stay 10th prestige once I reach it. And yeah you can use the other 5 prestige tokens for other stuff.

Top Bottom