• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Grandeza

Smash Master
Game is fun. Had a nice game today and started the campaign. Hopefully I will maintain a 1.25 k/d which I'll be satisfied with. PP90 is too good. P90 is meh. Type 95 is good but I always prefer a good SMG to an AR.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Swampert is ALWAYS complaining about something whenever I check this thread.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
why'd u buy it

sheep

other bull**** posts.

I just broke a disk (wait, was that not part of the inb4? i'm bad at this)

S

smash brawl player 99021

So get this.
Snack challenged me to a 1v1 today.
HE NEVER SHOWS
what A BAD KID

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
The game can be frustrating at times but I still like it. Sure the community can make the game seem worse, but cod isn't the only game that has a bad community. You just gotta deal with it.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
COD isn't the only game with a bad community but it's the easiest to ruin.

This game is great but my enjoyment level of it has dropped to almost none

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
They're different, theres a whole lot more tight corners/choke points, which could lead to either more gun on gun or people camping corners,. The latter is no problem for me though <3 heartbeat sensor

I like the maps, if there's one complaint I have about them is that their's too many things cluttered at random places, so if I try to run away or quickly turn I almost always run into something and die because of it, but thats probly gonna get better once I know the maps well enough

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
According to him, MW3 has "bad maps".
I'm completely fine with people complaining over a game (which has become FAR too common nowadays... are gamers just becoming more and more spoiled?), but I quickly get ticked off when people complain just for the sake of complaining.

They're different, theres a whole lot more tight corners/choke points, which could lead to either more gun on gun or people camping corners,. The latter is no problem for me though <3 heartbeat sensor

I like the maps, if there's one complaint I have about them is that their's too many things cluttered at random places, so if I try to run away or quickly turn I almost always run into something and die because of it, but thats probly gonna get better once I know the maps well enough
I agree with all of this. People usually don't start getting comfortable with any multiplayer map until they get a good feel for it, so for people that are "unsure" about the maps so far; just give them more time.

I haven't played enough of the maps yet to have the best judgment for them but so far I've been enjoying most of them. Interchange is my favorite map so far I always do extremely well on that one for some reason.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Ugh, will Microsoft unsuspend me already.

Today is the day!

Anyone looking to level up super quickly in Spec Ops just do the Firewall mission with a friend and be the turret drone.

My friend went up 10 levels in 4-5 run throughs.

Thino

Smash Master
I play this game without giving a **** about the community

My PSN Friend list and this thread are more than enough

The rest is muted and can use the class they want

:phone:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
"We all need some extra cash in the holiday season, and if you're looking for someone to hit up for a loan, we'd recommend your rich Uncle Activision. The company just announced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sold 6.5 million units in the US and UK on its first day, good for $400 million. To put it in perspective, that's the biggest day-one for any entertainment product ever in history. This tops previous records set by Modern Warfare 2: a paltry $310 million and Black Ops, estimated to have made $360 million in its first day."

"Of course, analysts had pre-orders pegged at roughly 9 million, so you know what that means to Battlefield 3 fans. Yes, Modern Warfare 3 is a huge disappointment falling well short of expectations. See, internet? Everybody wins!"

Bahahahahahahahahahaha... Get OWNED Call of Duty haters!

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Gears so so ****ing boring though.

Everybody uses the lancer, the games play out the same almost every time and the power of weapons is really inconsistent.
Wait until you see MW3 online Aidan, you'll soon notice what it's like when every match is the same on that.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Looking forward to next week's XBL activity list. BF3 only made it to the #2 spot while Black Ops beat it. :troll:

I hope the CoD4/MW2 maps will be free but that's just crazy talk.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wait until you see MW3 online Aidan, you'll soon notice what it's like when every match is the same on that.
Go play Gears. Get out of here. Leave.

Sorry that happened Tim, I tested my Xbox 3 times Monday to make sure it worked. x:

Top Bottom