• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Someone here tell me what the OP weapons/perk combinations are so I can abuse them. :awesome:

When the game is out.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Someone here tell me what the OP weapons/perk combinations are so I can abuse them. :awesome:

When the game is out.
Go watch Woodysgamertag ;)

Also people say the game doesn't have a op gun and you should be able to figure out the perks for yourself lol.It's just a matter of how you play

S

smash brawl player 99021

So excited.

There's a Walmart/Target/Gamestop in a 1 mile radius, and I'm wondering which will be the least crowded...

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
By coincidence I'm working until Monday, then I have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off work, so I might pick this up at midnight on Tuesday night, so I'll have it a few hours before everyone here, assuming I don't leave it to Wednesday morning like I'm most likely gonna.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
[yt]K0pwql3DbRg[/yt]

Good to know that noob tubes are weak in this game and you don't die while behind corners.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Soooo hyped guys! Team SWF will be owning randoms all day every day for weeks straight! WHO NEEDS SLEEP?!?!!? :mad:

Man my grades are going to plummet. I can already see it coming. :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Soooo hyped guys! Team SWF will be owning randoms all day every day for weeks straight! WHO NEEDS SLEEP?!?!!? :mad:

Man my grades are going to plummet. I can already see it coming. :(
It'll be worth it. I also beat MW2's campaign again yesterday and it made waiting for MW3 even worse. >.<

Can't wait for this game!

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Local gamestop is literally down the street. I'm legit hoping the line doesn't reach all the way to my apartment :/

In other news, Star Fox team is ready for takeoff. Ima be playing that game as soon as it comes out until dawn of the third day. Unfortunately, I have a calculus midterm that Thursday.
Option #1) Be a boss and not study
Option #2) Put down MW3 and study
Inevitable outcome = getting an A either way

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to say you follow option 1

And since I have not kept up at all with this game, any new reason that I should invest in this game to give it the benefit of the doubt?

:phone:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Fuelbi, if you have doubts, give it a month or two, then pick it up. By then you will know from friends / us if there are some really big problems that should prevent you from buying. But I'm pretty confident that it will be worth the money.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Unless you seriously hate CoD or infinity ward, I don't see the point in not buying it. It's only 60 bucks.

And yeah, I have a business law mid term on Thursday so I'll have to pause and study for that. Other than that/work, I'll be playing a ton.

Oh, and just to address the whole getting shot around corners thing, I've heard it's pretty bad in this game so far. Every game has it.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I have an exam (though an easy one) and a 5 page paper due the week MW3 comes out, but if I get the paper done early then after the exam I'll be playing all day every day (or at least days that I don't have homework).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wanted pro is in EVERY shooter without dedicated servers.It will be in mw3 you can't deny that.

It was just way more common in blops
shhhh let him fanboy.

Only happens to me in Black Ops. And I'm almost done updating the OP.
Loooooool.

You've never been wanted pro'd in any game of MW2? That's a first.

You're the luckiest person in the world in that case x_x
Nah, he's just always camping behind the corner to start with. That's why he doesn't get killed running around them. :awesome:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I would get hardened edition if peach was on the cover :troll:

But really now, I am so hyped for this game. I won't have enough money for this for a while though. I might sell a few games and see if I can get enough.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I tried throwing my wallet at my computer screen and asking them to take my money, but nothing happened. :(

S

smash brawl player 99021

Target would be my guess. Followed by Walmart.

Gamestop will be the most crowded.
Turns out Walmart doesn't have midnight release either. Oh well. Will line up at Gamestop around 10:30! :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
http://whatculture.com/gaming/moder...-to-controversial-no-russian-level-leaked.php

Controversy sells cash however, and it’s unsurprising that Activision have an equivalent level in the upcoming Modern Warfare 3. A leaked video from the game shows a father recording his daughter on a home video-camera, when a van pulls up next to them and blows up, tearing the happy family to shreds and releasing some kind of noxious gas.

Can't find the video on YT, Activision is taking them all down.

Top Bottom