• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
This is terrible. I decided to buy Battlefield 3, I pre-ordered it and everything, but it was an atrocity.

Everyone I know in real has got Battlefield, apart from my fantastic Gears wingman who is getting MW3 instead, but even playing with all of them didn't help make it better.

Now because my Gears wingman will be on and off of Gears and I hate Battlefield it means that, unless I want to play Gears on my own 50% of the time, I have to get MW3.

I honestly thought Battlefield 3 would do me until Mass Effect 3 but now I have to buy this nonsense of a game. Definately not getting that CoD elite thing, and I couldn't care less about prestiege tokens seeing as though I'll just get to 3rd for 2 extra custom classes and stay there like in BLops.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
This is terrible. I decided to buy Battlefield 3, I pre-ordered it and everything, but it was an atrocity.

Everyone I know in real has got Battlefield, apart from my fantastic Gears wingman who is getting MW3 instead, but even playing with all of them didn't help make it better.

Now because my Gears wingman will be on and off of Gears and I hate Battlefield it means that, unless I want to play Gears on my own 50% of the time, I have to get MW3.

I honestly thought Battlefield 3 would do me until Mass Effect 3 but now I have to buy this nonsense of a game. Definately not getting that CoD elite thing, and I couldn't care less about prestiege tokens seeing as though I'll just get to 3rd for 2 extra custom classes and stay there like in BLops.
You could just trade in Battlefield 3 for MW3. Just give MW3 a chance, you might really like it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I can understand that.

I'm pretty excited for this game. I know I complain when I play these games (A LOT), but man, I'm hyped.

GET HYPED FOLKS.

HYPE

SERIOUS BUSINESS:cool:
Eh yeah I get that, I just feel the CoD series is starting to get boring with these yearly releases and what not. Feels like they're shoving it down people's throats is all

And I'll probably get it, but no way am I paying for that game

:phone:

S

smash brawl player 99021

What was it?

Also, got my first Double XP code.
Ironic thing is, Code Red isn't even red.

S

smash brawl player 99021

they are gross. Why couldn't it be for Dr. Pepper and Hot Pockets? That's a gamer's diet right there.

Matt07

Smash Master
Just finished getting first prestige in WaW, took forever...

I was at my last level, and someone had an XP hack, too bad I didn't get it earlier lol.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Everything I'm seen about that so far says it's private match only.

Don't get your pantaloons in a bunch yet, guys.
Even if it was for public matches, its NOT overpowered, you need 25 kills (killstreaks dont stack for this one) and all it does is kill the entire enemy team and doesn't even end the game, a chopper gunner would technically be better since the moab only gives you 6 kills.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
How is it overpowered? lol

Anyway I mean the killstreak isn't a big deal and it's silly although I see it promoting camping just like the Nuke did.Joy

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Surprised no one posted this yet:

[yt]jRA0cjr02OA[/yt]

How is it overpowered? lol

Anyway I mean the killstreak isn't a big deal and it's silly although I see it promoting camping just like the Nuke did.Joy
This means more "booster justice" from sandy ravage. :awesome:

And I'll try and update the OP tomorrow since I have free time.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I completely forgot about this game lol

I'll see what I can do about getting it. I actually really want it for Xbox, but yeah, I won't be getting it right away regardless.

Top Bottom