• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
This went from me not even going to bother getting this game to having to pick it up within 3 days of release. My impulse buy preorder thing I got months ago is still on my fridge and I can't return it for my money back so I either have to lose £5 or use it for MW3.

Was gonna just lose out on it but after BF3 turned out to be unplayable I realise I'm going to have to buy it unless I risk playing on my own on Gears a lot or play MW3 with Jo, and as much as I love Gears, I couldn't play it on my own all the time when I could be wingmaning on MW3.

Still not excited for this game at all. But I'll be getting it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'd love to play ground war.It's my favorite game mode and I hate leaving people out
I only dislike GW cause of the amount of explosives and lag you experience.

This went from me not even going to bother getting this game to having to pick it up within 3 days of release. My impulse buy preorder thing I got months ago is still on my fridge and I can't return it for my money back so I either have to lose £5 or use it for MW3.

Was gonna just lose out on it but after BF3 turned out to be unplayable I realise I'm going to have to buy it unless I risk playing on my own on Gears a lot or play MW3 with Jo, and as much as I love Gears, I couldn't play it on my own all the time when I could be wingmaning on MW3.

Still not excited for this game at all. But I'll be getting it.
You won't regret this decision!

Also, I'm going to revamp the OP now. And I'm glad "Gun Game" from Black Ops is making a return in MW3. Snack, Swamp and Nate know what I'm talking about. ;)

No CoD points = who cares?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I had the opportunity to buy this game today and get it shipped to me by Friday, but I decided not to be a douche (and I didn't wanna waste 80 bucks on a normal copy).

Still need to get 14 hours of double exp to get to 24 hours.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
someone get me double xp codes!!

Ill be getting my wisdom teeth out right before thanksgiving break starts so while im on bed rest Id have nothing to do but play this game

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Anyone else think this level up guns thing is going to create some really broken combinations?
Like? You can't "bling" proficiencies. Only attachments. And not every weapon has every proficiency available to them.

My dad buys every CoD game, so I'd be happy to join in on some SWF shenanigans.
Groovy. Welcome to the club.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Like? You can't "bling" proficiencies. Only attachments. And not every weapon has every proficiency available to them.
You just need to find the UMP45, or the AK74u, for MW3 and then find its one slightly below average fault and pile everything into upgrading that.

Plus it's made by the same people that made MW2, so you can expect anywhere between 0 and 2 updates to fix the situation.

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You just need to find the UMP45, or the AK74u, for MW3 and then find its one slightly below average fault and pile everything into upgrading that.

Plus it's made by the same people that made MW2, so you can expect anywhere between 0 and 2 updates to fix the situation.

While I understand your reasoning behind this, THE GAME ISN'T OUT YET.

:glare:

Yes, IW has had issues with things like that before. But until I see otherwise, let's not jump to conclusions just yet.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Indeed, plus it's not really that far-fetched of an assumption. The game isn't out yet but we have enough information that we can make reasonable judgements about it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
"The teams have also revealed that to fix bugs and glitches, they will utilize Treyarch's hot fix system which will quickly address these problems as they arise over time."

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Never understood how people enjoyed working for everything, only to deliberately lose it all just to do it all over again.

It just makes everything beforehand pointless. Maybe working for more weapon slots? That's ok, but some people even continue after they have all the weapon slots.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Okay, so the OP is taking longer than usual but I'll continue to work on it for the next few days. It will be done before Tuesday, I can promise you guys that.

Top Bottom