• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
What lobby was it? I heard that the token reset only resets your total kills, games played, etc and not gametype specific stats like in Kill Confirmed, etc.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what happens if i don't buy a specific map pack?
am i in a playlist with only people who haven't bought that map pack?
or do i just get kicked if one of those maps gets voted?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Okay, just for future reference, if you wanna play with me or the party I'm in, just cool your **** and let us finish the game we're in and we'll invite you.

Joining session and RPGing me will definitely guarantee that you don't get in the party whatsoever. Have some patience.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
So apparently they tweeted a picture that has Terminal, Favela and 2 other maps called Shipment and Crossfire in it.

People think they might add a 5th map to it depending on what the community wants. I think it's scheduled for March 1st.

:phone:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Okay, just for future reference, if you wanna play with me or the party I'm in, just cool your **** and let us finish the game we're in and we'll invite you.

Joining session and RPGing me will definitely guarantee that you don't get in the party whatsoever. Have some patience.
Sorry...

I wanted to play and inviting my three friends was the only option to avoid randumbs.

My friends never wanna hide offline, so people join session.

"LOL Y JOIN SESSION ANNOY U"

Why do you think, bro? Because of dumb **** like that.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Oy. Who's the ******* this time?

So apparently they tweeted a picture that has Terminal, Favela and 2 other maps called Shipment and Crossfire in it.

People think they might add a 5th map to it depending on what the community wants. I think it's scheduled for March 1st.

Any chance you can share said 'twerp'?

Sorry...

I wanted to play and inviting my three friends was the only option to avoid randumbs.

Not sure if serious.

But then again. You're bad. :troll:

If more than 1 person calls in an MOAB at the same time do you get quad exp?
Negative. Just one bout of double exp per game. No stacking.

Beat Arkham City last night. <3 Now to go through and beat the rest of the scum off the City.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Btw I heard that the map pack has Terminal, Favela and 2 CoD4 maps in it. Is that true?

Who knows? I did post a video about the rumoured maps about a month ago.

what happens if i don't buy a specific map pack?
am i in a playlist with only people who haven't bought that map pack?
or do i just get kicked if one of those maps gets voted?
Specific playlist. Treyarch was ******** in the W@W days by doing the opposite.

lol

Naw son, I gotta buzzkill you off dat moab tho

#fuelbi
:urg:

Instead of creating DLC, they should fix their game first IMO.

Matt07

Smash Master
Agreed.

In terms of maps I'd like brought back would be Carnival, Fuel (I think this game needs at least one fairly large map, and I liked how it played out.) Heck, they could bring back all the DLC maps from MW2 and I'd be glad, I really liked them all :). Not sure about CoD4 maps because I've never played that game.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Sorry...

I'd rather play with randoms than your friends. Just saying

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Paguu us overpowered though

anyways the specific playlist thing with regards to map pack doesn't apply in a party where the host has the dlc. At least it was like that in mw2 I always got kicked

DSTP

Smash Journeyman

^ This.

Sorry...

Sounds like you need new "friends".

But really, it's no fault of yours. There's no way you could have known that would happen. In all seriousness though, if this stuff happens again, I will boot all perpetrators.

Lol. If they do what they did last night, I would as well.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
^ This.

But really, it's no fault of yours. I there's no way you could have known that would happen. In all seriousness though, if this stuff happens again, I will boot all perpetrators.

Lol. When if they do what they did last night, yes I would.
It's funny because some of his friends talk **** about us :awesome:.

Probably won't hop on today. Stuff happened and i'm not really in the mood. If anybody cares you can send me a pm but I don't really care

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
One of them joined session and just ran around RPGing people.

And yeah, they talk **** about Team SWF.

It's pretty cute.

And Paguu is overpowered.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Paguu us overpowered though

anyways the specific playlist thing with regards to map pack doesn't apply in a party where the host has the dlc. At least it was like that in mw2 I always got kicked

Nah, if anyone in the party doesn't have the DLC, those maps won't show up in the map rotation.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Who knows? I did post a video about the rumoured maps about a month ago.
Anything is possible. :bee: I'd still love to see Terminal and Highrise. I'm not opposed to Favela and that CoD4 map.

Specific playlist. Treyarch was ******** in the W@W days by doing the opposite.
Didn't play enough W@W to see this happen. But wow. How far we've come.

:awesome: This is never gonna get old.

It's almost as funny as that time when Nate said "Use a gun" and I went FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU:mad: and rage quit.

That was a good day.

We get it. You hate IW. This is getting old.:glare: Odds are there was a team working on the DLC BEFORE the game was released. They don't/can't roll out a map pack overnight. It's impossible.

<3 Still, man love.

Agreed.

In terms of maps I'd like brought back would be Carnival, Fuel (I think this game needs at least one fairly large map, and I liked how it played out.) Heck, they could bring back all the DLC maps from MW2 and I'd be glad, I really liked them all :). Not sure about CoD4 maps because I've never played that game.
Never played that second map pack. Were the maps any good?

That call out!

Everyone knows how I feel about some of their other friends. If they bother me/rude to me or my wife; you get the MUTE.

And that's a standing rule for anyone.:glare: NO ONE talks **** about my wife.

^ This.

But really, it's no fault of yours. There's no way you could have known that would happen. In all seriousness though, if this stuff happens again, I will boot all perpetrators.

Lol. If they do what they did last night, I would as well.
I agree. You guys are for the most part the only ones I play with, so you shouldn't have to worry about anyone joining session with me, except for maybe my ******* brother. >_> He usually just spams me with invites anyway. Darrel is the only other person we play with on a regular basis. If there IS an issue where I know said person on my friends list, take it up with me first, cause I'd like to know about it.

One of them joined session and just ran around RPGing people.

And yeah, they talk **** about Team SWF.

It's pretty cute.

And Paguu is overpowered.

LOOK AT ALL THE ****S I DON'T GIVE!
:awesome:

So who's gonna play tonight? :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
:awesome: This is never gonna get old.

We get it. You hate IW. This is getting old.:glare: Odds are there was a team working on the DLC BEFORE the game was released. They don't/can't roll out a map pack overnight. It's impossible.

<3 Still, man love.

So who's gonna play tonight? :)
How do you think I feel?

Every 2 months.

Not until they fix the spawns.

So they fixed it from the mw2 days? That's a relief

I was unaware this issue existed.

Matt07

Smash Master
Never played that second map pack. Were the maps any good?
Yea, I think it's the only map pack where I really liked all of the maps. Wasn't too big on Trailer Park, but I still enjoyed it. It had Strike and Vacant from CoD4 and the new maps were Trailer Park, Fuel and Carnival.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
The 2nd map pack from mw2 was ok. However, Carnival was a terrible, terrible map, IMO. I'm looking forward to the first map pack.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
How do you think I feel?

Every 2 months.

Not until they fix the spawns.
I think you feel frustrated. And rightly so. But placing the blame in the wrong in the place.

Every two months? Huh?O_o

I'll make noise once they adjust the spawn issue (which they are working on).

You could always play SnD where spawns aren't an issue.

So they fixed it from the mw2 days? That's a relief

I was unaware this issue existed.
I'm lost. What are you guys talking about?

Yea, I think it's the only map pack where I really liked all of the maps. Wasn't too big on Trailer Park, but I still enjoyed it. It had Strike and Vacant from CoD4 and the new maps were Trailer Park, Fuel and Carnival.
I don't remember much from CoD 4. Probably the game I played the least.

The 2nd map pack from mw2 was ok. However, Carnival was a terrible, terrible map, IMO. I'm looking forward to the first map pack.
See above.

I'm looking forward to the first map pack mostly because we're getting new maps. New stuff to play on, etc. :awesome:

And because I won't have to spend money on it.:smirk:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I think you feel frustrated. And rightly so. But placing the blame in the wrong in the place.

Every two months? Huh?O_o

I'll make noise once they adjust the spawn issue (which they are working on).

You could always play SnD where spawns aren't an issue.

I'm lost. What are you guys talking about?

I don't remember much from CoD 4. Probably the game I played the least.

See above.

I'm looking forward to the first map pack mostly because we're getting new maps. New stuff to play on, etc. :awesome:

And because I won't have to spend money on it.:smirk:
How so?

A new map pack.

SnD was only good in CoD4/W@W.

Basically, according to hot_arms, back in MW2, if he didn't have the DLC, he'd get kicked. I never had this problem.

Enjoy getting ripped off.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
How so?

A new map pack.

SnD was only good in CoD4/W@W.

Basically, according to hot_arms, back in MW2, if he didn't have the DLC, he'd get kicked. I never had this problem.

Enjoy getting ripped off.
F8AL I love you but you do the same thing in every single thread you post in.
Learn the difference between fact and opinion.You aren't getting ripped off if you're happy with your purchase and he just said he isn't even paying for it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
F8AL I love you but you do the same thing in every single thread you post in.
Learn the difference between fact and opinion.You aren't getting ripped off if you're happy with your purchase and he just said he isn't even paying for it.
It's a fact that they're ripping off their consumers with CoD Elite and the map packs.

And just cause ODIN's happy with his purchase doesn't mean it's not a scam.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh come on all CoD Elite is is basically you paying 60$ for a service that unlocks a couple of features that apparently should cost nearly the same price as a second copy of CoD. They're just charging you 60$ for features which should've been in the final game to begin with and are offering for the sake of getting money.

And yes, it is possible to be happy and still be scammed. For example, 15$ map packs which only feature one good map out of the 4 or 5 they put in which people claim they're extremely happy with, even though it's Craptivision just leeching as much money from your wallet as possible with little to no effort. Honestly, people who spend 15$ for one map out of 4 or 5 bad maps are the people who gives Craptivision the money they have to fund more CoDs which people ultimately end up being disappointed every year that they say they quit it but then go back to it

Top Bottom