• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>That feel when you see your opponent when you walk/run into a room, both of you knife, both of you miss, and it becomes a race for recuperating
:applejack:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmmmmm guess I'll try the recon perk one of these days.

(I just got so used to SoH after blops...)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know there is a perk that prevents paint, but not many people seem to use that either.

Matt07

Smash Master
Yes, I'm assuming they did that so Recon wouldn't be used all the time. And 402 said no Commando, but I beg to differ :p.

:phone:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I use soh on everything because of the way I play. Recon is pretty good though.

Also team swf i'm gonna let ya finish but I have the most moab buzz kills of all time.OF ALL TIME.
20 total and 4 yesterday :D.Shout outs to the guys who saw all 4

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Ya, Recon Pro is amazing, just Dead Silence cancels it out...meaning Assassin users can still be hidden from UAV :(.

I think it just makes it last shorter. Recon lasts for a good few seconds, must be close to 10.

And anyway if you're using 2 perks to remain hidden then it's sad but not OP.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559

Also team swf i'm gonna let ya finish but I have the most moab buzz kills of all time.OF ALL TIME.
I still have yet to get a MOAB...

I was on my way to getting one during a game of Kill Confirmed but the other team was so bad another teammate of mine beat me to the MOAB and won the game with it while I was on a 19 kill streak. :glare:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

MEMEME I saw dem. <3 You and I (but mostly you) have the worst luck of all time. Just sayin.

I almost got buzzkilled on the one that I got on mission last night. If I had known I was on 23 I wouldn't have run into the middle of the map like that, but it sort of paid off. I also killed a PP90 homo for the last kill. Mission accomplished.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
MEMEME I saw dem. <3 You and I (but mostly you) have the worst luck of all time. Just sayin.

I almost got buzzkilled on the one that I got on mission last night. If I had known I was on 23 I wouldn't have run into the middle of the map like that, but it sort of paid off. I also killed a PP90 homo for the last kill. Mission accomplished.
You haven't seen my luck with predator missiles in MW2. Like every single predator missile that appeared would go straight for me if I didn't have cold blooded on. So when barebones came out I just played that. But then in barebones, the lobbies were filled with twirling quickscoping 12 year olds.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'll be on soon.

And Matt got buzzkilled on 23 so many times, one of which was a tube.

Another one was a stealth bomber dropped by a kid going 16-21 :awesome:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace

And then I got killed by dead man's hand in the slowmo :D.
Too good. People should get on

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm still a Predator Missle magnet. Whenever I see one on radar, and there's no enclosed cover to resort to, I just stand there with utmost presentiment. It's actually funny.:applejack:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I'm still a Predator Missle magnet. Whenever I see one on radar, and there's no enclosed cover to resort to, I just stand there with utmost presentiment. It's actually funny.:applejack:
I do the same thing.I just stand there and wait for it. I can only imagine the mindset of people.

"SHOULD I GET DEH 4 MAN OVER DUR OR SHOULD I GET DAT DUDE OVER THUR.THE 1 MAN OF COURSE!AWWWYEAH"

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
lol Badgers lost. Defense lost the game. Anyway, Ima try to rank up reeeeel quick, so I'll be on and off a lot.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I've been successfully panic knifed, blown up by dead man's hand, spawned on, sprayed with PP90, and buzzkilled off moabs about a million times tonight alone.

Oh skill, where have you gone?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I played this game on PS3 yesterday

Deadman's Hand is THE single worst deathstreak that Infinity Ward has EVER decided to come up with. How the hell is someone blowing up from outside and killing me while I'm on the second floor in Fallen fair at all? I was on a ****ing streak and the guy just killed me because he was bad at the game and Infinity Ward just wanted to do Deadman's Hand for ****s and giggles when apparently there's such a thing as an explosion that can take out not only people on one floor, but also take out a person on an above floor when there is adequate cover

That **** is ****ed up

Thino

Smash Master

Deadman's Hand is THE single worst deathstreak that Infinity Ward has EVER decided to come up with. How the hell is someone blowing up from outside and killing me while I'm on the second floor in Fallen fair at all? I was on a ****ing streak and the guy just killed me because he was bad at the game and Infinity Ward just wanted to do Deadman's Hand for ****s and giggles when apparently there's such a thing as an explosion that can take out not only people on one floor, but also take out a person on an above floor when there is adequate cover

That **** is ****ed up
Welcome to PSN CoD

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, I've been successfully panic knifed, blown up by dead man's hand, spawned on, sprayed with PP90, and buzzkilled off moabs about a million times tonight alone.

Oh skill, where have you gone?
Maybe it's moved on to me. I'll get online tonight to test this theory. We need a party.:applejack:

That **** is ****ed up
I missed posts like these. <3

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Ya, Recon Pro is amazing, just Dead Silence cancels it out...meaning Assassin users can still be hidden from UAV :(.

You don't even need Recon Pro for it to be good. Pro version tags people with bullets but you generally kill a person you start shooting at. The part where you throw a flashbang across the map and light up half the team is the good part.

And I think Dead Silence just reduces the effects of Recon, not completely removes it.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
You don't even need Recon Pro for it to be good. Pro version tags people with bullets but you generally kill a person you start shooting at. The part where you throw a flashbang across the map and light up half the team is the good part.

And I think Dead Silence just reduces the effects of Recon, not completely removes it.
yeah. this.
in core modes, way less people use dead silence than assassin, i think.

Top Bottom