• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

D

Deleted member

Hopefully the 1887 returns for multiplayer. I was pissed at Treyarch for only putting it in Campaign.

S

smash brawl player 99021

*Bump*

Hopefully it's not incredibly broken/terrible like it was in MW2

It was great pre-patch
and sucked Post-patch

(at least Akimbo)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Not a lot was patched, right? I mean, Treyarch went as far as to change the mechanics of the game, whereas IW just made sure that there was no omegaholy**** game breaking shotgun.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Not a lot was patched, right? I mean, Treyarch went as far as to change the mechanics of the game, whereas IW just made sure that there was no omegaholy**** game breaking shotgun.
I'm not sure if you are saying that it was good that infinity ward didn't do a whole lot of patching. But I think them patching more in MW3 would be good. Remember how long it took them to patch Fuel? That took them like a year after Black Ops came out. Well I guess that's why a different company is working on the multiplayer now.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wait why did he mention cod4?
Because they are currently working on a security patch for Call of Duty 4. It will stop hackers from ruining the online lobbies and reset players who are in the 'negative XP' category. Good for them!

Anyways, I am looking forward to Spec Ops in MW3. I plan on helping Alex and Connor with that mode on veteran difficulty. :)

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Heeey, I could go straight to the event! I'm so close to it, only a 2 hour drive...

No wait, school starts 2 days before. DX

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'd go if I reeeeeally wanted to, but a plane ticket to California and a hotel plus ticket and Shepard Salads isn't worth it.
or is it?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I want an M16 and Akimbo Models class back.

Actually screw that, I want the G18's to be even more **** than they were before.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Here’s a sneak peek of the Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival trailer we’re cutting. Includes more Juggernaut footage now plus final voiceover.

Top Bottom