• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can glitch out of any map except for like, Shipment. There are other dumb glitches like the knife not working if you use a silenced G3, or cool glitches like bounces.

This is actually a really good idea.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ah, my bad then. I just hope that these group of glitchers find most of 'em and IW can iron them out before release.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
That would be pretty awesome. But would those exactly kill? How about a kunai or a chakram? lol
To be fair, it's a videogame.

An ACTUAL throwing knife, unless it hits the chest and punctures a vital organ (which would not be easy to do), would NOT kill. Movies/games are funny like that. Only in that kind of media do arrows and thrown anything become magic one hit kills.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
In that sense, it is funny how Treyarch is trying to make cod realistic by doing things like nerfing quickscoping.
But when you think about it, one bullet to the head should kill... not three. Two python bullets to the foot definitely wouldn't kill. A tomahawk to the **** wouldn't kill either.
My point is that CoD shouldn't be realistic.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
In that sense, it is funny how Treyarch is trying to make cod realistic by doing things like nerfing quickscoping.
But when you think about it, one bullet to the head should kill... not three. Two python bullets to the foot definitely wouldn't kill. A tomahawk to the **** wouldn't kill either.
iirc Treyarch never said they nerfed quickscoping to make the game realistic, they nerfed it because they thought it was cheap. And in MW2 it was cheap imo, with Sleight of Hand pro it was just ridiculous.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Oh please, like that compares to any of the cheap stuff in MW2......

UMP, One Man Army noob tubes, Commando, shotguns as secondaries, no good counters to explosives, stopping power(yes, stopping power, the only reason most people complained about it was because everyone used, the fact is the other 2nd tier persk weren't worth using since stopping power was just so much better).

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
In a game sense, it's fine if it's a one hit kill. It's a video game.

But if they wanna be realistic, they gotta change things.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Modern Warfare 3 will offer more options for Party Chat

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/15/modern-warfare-3-will-offer-more-options-for-party-chat/

"The only place where Party Chat should be blocked is Search & Destroy," says Bowling.

For all of the other modes, "it's about giving options. We will have places where competitive guys go where you might have restrictive voice chat. And then you have an option to maybe play that same mode without the same restrictions if that's the type of player you are."

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
In a game sense, it's fine if it's a one hit kill. It's a video game.

But if they wanna be realistic, they gotta change things.
A LOT of things. Make it like Battlefield or Socom. I mean, really. Only in CoD would you shoot someone in the head and have them not die, or have them knife the air and kill the person. My point is, the reason CoD is so popular is that it is slightly unrealistic. It's not as demanding and people can just play it for the lawlz. There are hardcore CoD players out there, and I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's just, if you're looking for a realistic game in it, try to find another game, because this one isn't and I doubt it's going to change any time soon, if ever.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Dead men tell no tales isn't much of a problem, there are callouts in regular games which are crucial.

I'm against partychat in Search because you can just sit in 3rd person and watch a friend's back or look over a wall. People used it in CoD4 all the time and it just made my life more difficult.

Also, Sang's right.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Dead men tell no tales isn't much of a problem, there are callouts in regular games which are crucial.

I'm against partychat in Search because you can just sit in 3rd person and watch a friend's back or look over a wall. People used it in CoD4 all the time and it just made my life more difficult.

Also, Sang's right.
You can still get around the "no party chat" rule. Private chat, its limited though since you can only talk to 1 person. But yeah I would go into private chat with my friend in MW2 in Search so we wouldn't have to talk to the annoying randoms but we would also watch each other's backs if one of us died. You can probably do that in Black Ops Search as well but idk if they could ban you for it somehow so I never tried it. Plus Search in Black Ops is boring.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The Private Chat feature is something I use often and it doesn't pose much of a problem at all. Also, while I agree that Black Ops SnD is boring, that's completely subjective and has nothing to do with the party chat problem.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Also, Sang's right.
No, that's my point. If you're dead in a one life game, you SHOULD NOT be telling your teammates who are alive what's going on.

Unless you can channel spirits. But still.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
No, that's my point. If you're dead in a one life game, you SHOULD NOT be telling your teammates who are alive what's going on.

Unless you can channel spirits. But still.
In most hardcore PC games, they allow you to do it, but mods on the server will immediately kick you.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Pretty sure that's CoD2...or maybe the Wii version. :troll:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
YEEEEES.
They're increasing bullet damage so that Stopping Power isn't necessary.
I am so overjoyed at that.
They confirmed quickscoping too, which means I can run Cold Blooded/Ghost without having to worry about hitmarkers, and I can still snipe.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I just hope they make quickscoping more difficult to do in MW3. Sleight of Hand pro made it wayyyyy too easy. I hated running into entire lobbies of quickscopers in barebones.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmm increased weapon damage

I feel like this could either make or break the game depending on how they handle it and what perks they use

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
YEEEEES.
They're increasing bullet damage so that Stopping Power isn't necessary.
I am so overjoyed at that.
They confirmed quickscoping too, which means I can run Cold Blooded/Ghost without having to worry about hitmarkers, and I can still snipe.
LOL WRETCHED

u so dumbb

I just hope they make quickscoping more difficult to do in MW3. Sleight of Hand pro made it wayyyyy too easy. I hated running into entire lobbies of quickscopers in barebones.
I consider quickscopers free kills, and I don't know why people can even say with a straight face "qs is overpowered." It's really not.

Hmmm increased weapon damage

I feel like this could either make or break the game depending on how they handle it and what perks they use
I believe increased weapon damage won't change the game at all. Don't know why this is so significant.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Eh, its not really that quickscoping is overpowered. Its just annoying running into full lobbies of people that only quickscope.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why is that annoying? Free feeds much? I once ran into a lobby with dare and I killed 4 of them because they were all climbing up that stupid ladder on Scrapyard trying to topspin on me. It was a Spas feed too.
<3 me some Spas.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
>implying that free kills aren't a part of the game

Top Bottom