• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Grandeza

Smash Master
I had a ton of fun playing Zombies with my friends last night. we got up to round 23 making it my best zombies game so far. Ray Gun(upgraded) + China Lake(lol) upgraded. I'm probably going to play around with crappy weapons upgraded and see what they're like. I still think my favorite combo is RPK upgraded + Ray Gun Upgraded.

Sariku

Smash Master
I just want to say, anyone who has me added, I haven't played the game in a while, X: I'll be playing again come Christmas break, but right now I'm only playing my Wii, catching up on all the games I've missed.

If you added me, please don't delete me, X]

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Porter's Ray Gun (Ray gun upgrade) + Zeus Cannon (Thunder Gun upgrade, makes me lol) are easily the best combo in Kino. The rather inactive D13 got to Round 40 SOLO in Kino, makes me look like crap.

Haven't deleted you Sariku, but eww, the Wii. Haven't turned mine on in months. It'll probably overheat from an excessive collection of dust if I turn it on.

Sariku

Smash Master
I got my Wii taken by a girlfriend back in May, and got it back a few weeks ago. All I played at first was Mario Kart <333, but now I'm catching up with NSMBWii, Super Metroid, etc.

Grandeza

Smash Master
What's considered easiest for zombies? Solo, two, three or four? And is it possible for 2 people on your team to have thunder gun simultaneously? My friend told me it was not yesterday but it sounded kind of strange.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, i think the thunder gun/Zeus cannon is limited to one person.

I got to round 17 by myself, and with the four of us, we made it to round 24. It's all a matter of preference. Should you go solo, the Hound Rounds will have less hounds. But Zombies generally remain the same. If solo, you can gain alot of points you'd lose to your friends.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The only guns I've used in this game are those for contracts.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

I've bought every background and emblem possible, and only need about 10k points each prestige to remain updated.

Now what to spend my money on...

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I've decided that with each prestige, I will work on three pro perk sets. I need suggestions.
First set is Hardline/SoH/hacker, but the next sets won't just be the good perks.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I'm running that one delta except with Hacker/2nd chance now that care package antics are no more.

Although I'm doing better today somehow without my usual tactics.

M.K

Level 55
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
Thank. God.
I swear, the in-game soldiers must be absolutely ********. Whenever I go for a knife kill and miss, it's all like:
Me: RAWWRRRR!
*woosh*
Wait, what happened? Where's all the blood? Am I missing something here? Should I not have just knifed that guy? Well, looks like its time to retract my blade back in, but no before finishing this crossword and proclaiming the word of Christ all over Nuketown. Hail Jesus, ya'll!
*retracts bl-

*headshot by sniper*

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So if Chaotic Good is the one where you get to curse every time you get blown up in the face, panic knifed, or killed because of some douchebag using Last Chance Pro, then yeah, I'm so Chaotic Good

kr3wman

Smash Master
True Neutral if I'm playing to win, all three evils when casuals (Headshots only with my friends? I bring out the noobtube.)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, we can't get past round 24. Apparently, there's a limit to the number of zombies on the floor, because no matter how many times we cleared them out with the Zeus cannon, they were still coming from the walls and windows.

:|

Pikaville

I also LOL'd

Man why haven't I been using Attack chopper>Chopper gunner>Dogs the whole time?

I'm doing so much better using harder to get killstreaks.

I used to run the SAM>Package>Sentry with hardline.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Because you used to be a noob.

Although Sam > Black Bird > Dogs is ****.

Sam > Chopper (either one) > Dogs is also ****.

Sam > anything > anything is actually pretty good.

I forget who but some of you guys got me whoring SAM.

Pikaville

The fact I'm doing better now with harder to obtain killstreaks implies I was hindering myself if anything.

I used to be a FOOL.

SuSa

You used to be a noob. Those killstreaks weren't hindering you at all. Killstreaks...can't really do that. :V

Not using any killstreaks would make you a fool.

It's like realizing something new in Brawl. "Damn.. if only I knew rolling around everywhere was so bad! I'd have stopped rolling and started walking instead!"

Were you a noob for rolling? Unless you mained Lucario...yes. However you saw something and improved upon it.

So instead of rolling (SAM, Sentry, Care Pack) you walk (Chopper, Chopper, Dogs).

SuSa

I'm not guided at all. Big difference. :B

Anyone else notice I haven't been on B/Ops for over a week now? My stepdad moved his PS3 into the living room because of my constant *****ing about my sisters bothering me when they played Little Big Planet. Now I can never play. >.< Oh well.... I'll just no life at FFR.

Lobos

Smash Master
I made it to lvl 24 in zombies (kino) and 19 in five........and I still have people on my friends list that are above me

Top Bottom