• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
@leafy: Could you explain the scope centering a bit more?

@gifts: How'd you make your emblem? I wants a batman emblem D:

NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAAAAAAN

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
@leafy: Could you explain the scope centering a bit more?

@gifts: How'd you make your emblem? I wants a batman emblem D:

NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAAAAAAN
Haha it took me like 30 mins to get it right. Lots of Ovals and tear drops thats all I have to say. I had a green lantern one also it was pretty legit looking too.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I like it, Gifts. :D

Mine's just two bunnies sharing a refreshing milkshake. Saw someone in a pub with it and made my own variation.

EDIT: This is for roach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7KHtnUP7cc

Also take note of Icy's *****ing.
THAT'S what my voice sounds like? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-Pjr7ZHa4

Overall the quality looks better than my other video but I wish the killfeed was a bit more clear :[
Hahahahah so goofy.

Sariku

Smash Master
I refuse to play in the prestige playlists, because honestly, I enjoy playing against people that allow me to get easy kills more than people that know how to play maps. >>;

At least until after Christmas, I guess...

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Gifts, that's ****ing beast. Batman is my favorite Superhero by far. I'll post my emblem the next time I play, probably Friday.

Fletch, they shoot fast, but they have way too much recoil for the amount of damage they do. My playstyle lends to a lot of long range gunfights, because I have a pretty accurate shot, and at a distance, the FAMAS and AUG are like shooting spitballs at a tank. They just don't suit me. I can tell they're good, they're just not for me. G11 all day son.

Thunder44, is it all right if I get to it tomorrow?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
My emblem is Deadpool's symbol with frowny eyes.

Anyway I finally got to see what happens if you shoot all the heads off the mannequins in Nuketown in record time.

Fletch

Smash Master
Fletch, they shoot fast, but they have way too much recoil for the amount of damage they do. My playstyle lends to a lot of long range gunfights, because I have a pretty accurate shot, and at a distance, the FAMAS and AUG are like shooting spitballs at a tank. They just don't suit me. I can tell they're good, they're just not for me. G11 all day son.
Worse than TAR in MW2? That thing was still beast. Maybe I'll have to try them out to decide.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Worse than TAR in MW2? That thing was still beast. Maybe I'll have to try them out to decide.
I don't know at all. It's really just preference.

EDIT: I just found this about 2 minutes ago, a list of things that Treyarch has patched and is planning to patch in the multiplayer, some things even before the game launched(ie. care package glitch). It basically looks the same for Xbox and PS3, PC's looks a bit different, and there's like nothing for the Wii(lolwhocares). but I'll the separate links for them here, as well as the current list.

Xbox: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=313362
PS3: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=313365
PC: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=313146
Wii(lol): http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=313460

Since most/all of us play on Xbox/PS3 here, I'll just post that here, since it's the same.

LIVE FIXES
11/5
- Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
- Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
- User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)

11/9
- Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
- Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu

11/10
- Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions

11/11
- Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
- Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly

11/12
- Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
- Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
- Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option

11/16
· Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
· Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
· Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
· Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
· Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
· Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
IN PROGRESS
· Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
· Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
· Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
· Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
· Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
· Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
· Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
· Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
· Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
· Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
· Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
· Additional online security enhancements
· Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances
· Optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game – will improve game performance for users with large numbers of friends
...I need to find something to do in my spare time, I hate being sick.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I wish I could stab the face of the ******* who decided to take my Gunship the other day. Saw me drop my package, and took it. ****ing *******.
Doesn't matter what it is, I just hate things being taken. I consider randoms vultures, because some will go out of their way to sit next to me by my package and try to take it. No matter what.

THAT'S what my voice sounds like? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
But it's funnyyyy.

I found this funny.

I do believe Mr. Badger posted a better version, mainly because it was for the Xbox.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could stab the face of the ******* who decided to take my Gunship
Jesus Christ, I know how you feel. I WISH I could just slice the head of the little piece of level 1 **** who decided it was a good idea to ****ing get right next to me, turn on his ****ty RC car, and leave me trapped in a corner while I was camping at a corner for my care package to drop safely. Thanks to that little **** face, I lost a gunship to the ****ing enemy team because I couldn't collect it in time

Thanks to that ****, our team lost the ****ing match. I swear, I feel like getting that little **** and challenge him to a 1v1 match so I can make him CRY for doing that to me

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
They should let you walk/run through teammates like in TF2.
Or at the very least let the RC car run right through you.

It's so annoying when I'm aiming at someone, I'm about to shoot, and some ****ing noob with an RC car drives by bumping into you, causing you to miss and then go ahead and proceed to steal your kill

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Have any of you ever been shot because you were trying to walk through a doorway and a teammate was camping it so you had to go out an alternate route?
Yeah
Its happened a few times to me.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you want to buy a new one, it'll be anywhere from $160-$200. They could be cheaper on eBay, I would imagine.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Once they patch that party thing we can all party up without getting kicked like we did 90% of the time last time.

Trying to get Gas Mask (or Face Mask or whatever it's called) Pro. Need to get 16 more kills on people who have been hurt by my Nova Gas and I'll have it. Being immune to all tactical grenades and being able to see whose been stunned by mine through walls will come in really handy.

Booby trapping Care Packages with Hacker Pro was hilarious though.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It escapes me as to how someone could spend so much money on something of such a frivolous nature. I mean, it's your money, but ****... Really though, I shouldn't be talking. I've spent $1800 in the past month on my car and a bunch of other stupid crap, and I don't even have a job. I guess it's just me, I really don't see any value in spending that type of money on something like that, without any type of immediate return.

Funny video by the way, :mad:. How exactly do you do the Valkyrie Glitch?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Phone post.

Since we are talking about things we hate about Black Cops in general, don't you despise having an RC car come right at you. There is no consistant way to stop that little piece of ****. Shooting it is incredibly inconsistant and only makes me madder when I die by it. Just mah two cents.

Anyone wanna play with me around 12 at night tonight? I wont feel like going to sleep.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol Serin hates black cops XD

No but seriously, yeah I hate that so much too. I even hate it when team mates have it for hte above reasons :/

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Main 2 thing I hate about Black Ops is, sniping has been nerfed, just doesn't seem to be many good places to snipe. And the party system getting booted most of the time. But the party thing should be fixed so that's good. Still, I like this game a heck of a lot more than MW2. I think Black Ops is great to be honest, though not perfect(but then what game is?).

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Another phone post.

I don't hate Blacks Ops at all. I prefer it completely over MW2. Least it's just camping on Black Ops. In MW2, it was camping AND noobtubes. AND "10th prestige lobby" this and that.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
RC Cars will bother you much less if you run Flak Jacket. It's so good when you see one of those stupid annoying little things heading straight towards you and watch as it explodes beside you to no avail.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I believe RC Cars up in your face will still kill you. (personal experience, unfortunately)

Also, came across a Warlord Pro glitch. If you're using Warlord Pro with two Tomahawks (maybe it works with Semtex, not sure) and you throw back a frag grenade, your two Tomahawks (or one, depending on how many you have remaining) get swapped out for double frags. It's purely cosmetic, but it's just a glitch.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
It seems to be inconsistent almost but I think it's if it touches you and explodes, you die, but if it explodes without touching you (which a majority of people do) then you survive.

Top Bottom