• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sure.

Who's gonna be on when I'm outta work tonight? I'll be home around 12 am central.

Also, for those who finished campaign...

Mason: I know where the signal is coming from... Cuba...

Hudson: :sunglasses:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

If only that would've happened like that. :(

You get an extra custom class for each odd prestige and you get to participate in those "prestige playlists". And some other stuff I think.
... Not worth it to me right now. :-/ To that I say, "Woopee."

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
If I am using a tomahawk, I sometimes hold it down while going through narrow passages.
If I come to a spot where I want to shoot, I bring my thumb up and press weapon switch.
It lets you preserve your tomahawk while still being able to use the crosshair.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If anyone wants to have fun with this game, RC XD -> Care Package -> Rolling Thunder or Care Package, SAM Turret, and Sentry Gun. My two favorite killstreak setups, always go with Hardline Pro though.

I got 4 RT's in one game today, Nuketown Demolition really is the best.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Got two consecutive Quad feeds on Jungle, and a jumping Ballistic knife headshot across Nuketown. And Thunder is making progress on getting me Vegas. Expect Badgertage 3 soon.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Offense isn't even that bad really. It's just that A bomb, you should be fine if you can get a Tac up and 'nade the place.

@Mr. Badger - It was pretty ricockulous, I got a 6 man killfeed with a double car comb and would've had the 7th if hitmarkers didn't exist. ;___;

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The bomb in the garage? Yeah, eff that.

When I was playing there earlier, spamming that room with Nova was helpful.

But I need more peoples with Nova if I'm the only one doing that. :(

/considers tac insert purchase

I had a nice triple spray with the PIMP63 today. May have to find that.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Simple strategy is to just toss stuns into their spawn and not kill them. C4 works wonders and if you can spawn close enough, one grenade can save the day.

Dude, Demolition is amazing with Tacs.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Emblems are HORRIBLE

Jesus ****, every time I unlock a new weapon, I look at my COD point. "****, I already spent all of it on my god **** emblem"

One of these days, I'll run out of stupid emblems to waste my points on.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why does everyone use so many layers?
There is more beauty in subtlety than in boldness.
I have a corrosive sign over a uniform skull. The corrosive sign is black so it blends with my callsign so its a skull with tribal markings.
none of this is permanent because it isn't mine, though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Heh, I have like 7 or 8 layers worth of an emblem

And it has a rainbow all the way across the emblem!

Eh... it'd be better if it were a double rainbow :/

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Rush should remind you of Demolition since we had it first. P:

I spent the 5k because 5k means nothing to me, I'm rolling in money, I make it rain, yo.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I actually was concerned until I played some weekend gambler games.
I got 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 1st, 1st, 1st which has been my best run. I didn't worry much after then.
I gotta ask everybody though, I was informed that you lose your guns and points with prestige. I understand that partially, but for all of my point making to be in vein?
I don't get it.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You lose all of your guns, CoD Points, challenge progress, anything you might have aside from your unlocked playercard stuff, you lose.

Wow Thunder. I'm ashamed of you.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol what's that supposed to mean? xD

Imma play some demolition tomorrow. Gonna try and get +75 kills at least (don't have confidence to get +100 yet :/ )

PowerBomb

Smash Master
How do you all get these ridiculous amounts of kills? Is it just Nuketown demolition? Never played demo in my life... considering doing it for Flakjacket Pro. Prestiging later this week, hopefully.

Anyone know where to get good headsets? I might decide to get one for Christmas or something.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I got my Turtlebeach X11's for $60 at Walmart. Don't get them at LameStop. They overcharge (last I checked).

I use a lot of layers for my emblem because I'm attempting to create an emblem similar to my avatar here. I can try and upload a screenie at somepoint.

Haven't done much Wager matches.

Demo has always been a favorite gametype of mine (Much like rush). I'll play with anyone in that. ^_^

Also, m1911 with extended mags is a nice substitute for my PSG1 for CQC. Not perfect, but I'm confident enough in my pistol skills to use it if I have to. Doesn't always work, but nothing like a trusty sidearm.

/looks back at post stating handguns are outclassed by other stuff, realizing hypocrisy

Right... well, Noscoping isn't exactly EASY in this game, much less quick scoping. I play my sniper as a long range sniper, and even try for noscopes if I'm 'surprised'/can't switch weapons quick enough.

/gambler

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Offense isn't even that bad really. It's just that A bomb, you should be fine if you can get a Tac up and 'nade the place.

@Mr. Badger - It was pretty ricockulous, I got a 6 man killfeed with a double car comb and would've had the 7th if hitmarkers didn't exist. ;___;
It's awful. I tried so hard with all my tac inserts, but to no avail. It just couldn't be done; they spawn too close. I had them right around the corner, too. :c

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
omg if someone can make me an emblem similar to a sharingan ill worship them

Like this?

You'll need 7 layers. Circle is obvious. Don't forget about changing an emblem to outline. I had to use Beret (lvl 38 unlock) because there isn't/wasn't anything close to that yin-yang tear. That small, it's the only thing that looks best.

Mine for those who are curious. I'm rather proud. ^_^

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'll take a picture of mine, it only requires 2 layers, but I love its simplicity.

When you're sniping, scout Pro is easily the best perk, especially since you can't hear footsteps at this time/only have one claymore.

Demolition on Nuketown is ****inig stupid. In pubs, defense can't lose. In competitive, offense can't lose. It's absurd.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
O D I N that emblem looks awesome, too bad they got taken out of wii. Also i saw a clip today where somebody threw 2 tomahawks (and hit them both!) does anybody know anything about this? Like he threw one but the little icon never left his hud. I really want to learn how to do that.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No he didn't, Warlord Pro lets you have two lethal grenades (ie. two Semtexes, Frags or Tomahawks)

Nice edit by the way LOL

Top Bottom