• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
No he didn't, Warlord Pro lets you have two lethal grenades (ie. two Semtexes, Frags or Tomahawks)

Nice edit by the way LOL
haha thanks for clearing that up, nobody had said anything about it in the comments of the vid til i reposted it. its just insane the guy hits two random ones, i can't even get a lucky one.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Dammit, prestiging is the worst thing ever for me. My favorite gun (AK47) is like amongst the last unlocked and frankly, I hate the Enfield :urg:

Sariku

Smash Master
What are assult rifles you guys like? I'll hopefully soon hit my second prestige, and I haven't touched anything but the FAMAS. Which is kinda killing me, without it's strength.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
FN FAL is very underrated from what my friends have said about it (they talk bad, I win against them.
They talk bad more?)
Try it out. When you shoot, just gallop and you will get kills waaay too fast. (I can put up a vid tutorial if necessary, but I can pretty much fully automaticify the FNFAL)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The Commando is a 40-30(3-4 hit kill) gun with a 750 RPM, super manageable recoil, with the second fastest reload of all Assault Rifles (M16 has a faster reload). I love it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Err, yeah.
What leafy said.
I got to try it out an hour ago and its pretty silly good.
but before it I still press the FAL

Sariku

Smash Master
I've also used the FN FAL, I forgot about that. I don't have as itchy a trigger finger though, and my mind says one or two shots should always kill, so when they don't, I die. It's a personal issue I guess, hah.
I also never had success with the AK last prestige. Hmm, I'm way too used to SMG's.

I'll try out the Commando later today though. Any PSN's want to play today?
And thanks for joining my party yesterday, Lobos. I would of said something to you, but I just never got around to it, q_q You can tell I really like Firing Range though, :3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My favorite is using the AK47 while running a stealth setup. It's soooo good if you know how to use it correctly and manage your amo.

Like I've already gotten chopper gunners and **** with it ^^

Sariku

Smash Master
Speaking of maps, what are you guys top three favorites, top three least favorites, and the one you're neutral to?

Top three favorites:
1. Firing Range: It's just way too good. The only issue I have with it is the first kill. I can never seem to get it, and get torn to pieces until spawns are messed up a bit.
2. Launch: I love the map, it feels very balanced, and the middle is a great place to get kills. The thing I dislike is that I either play really poorly or really well. Always an extreme.
3. Summit: I've only one bad game on it. The fight locations always seem to differ and the game is never dull. Especially on SnD<3
Honorable mentions: Jungle, Grid.

Top Three Least Favorites:
1. Cracked: This is absolutely the worst map ever made. It makes Estate and Wasteland look good.
2. Villa: I hate it. All it spawns are campers.
3. WMD: This is probably the most bland map I've ever played. Nothing seems to stand out and no games keep me on my toes.

Neutral: Nuketown. I'll always vote for it when it comes up, but I always go negative and end up failing terribly. But I love it because it's fun.
It's like an abusive girlfriend who at least gives you the benefits.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
@Sariku: sounds kinky.

Nuketown is pretty fun, but I'll only ever play it on TDM (Dom/anything else feels like a chore to me). I can consistently get positive K/Ds on TDM (usually above 1.5), but on Dom/whatever I go so negative since I play the objective more than kills.

Grandeza

Smash Master
My 2 favorite maps are
Nuketown- i love it. it's just so much fun.

Jungle- nice big map. Really fun. Nice elevation and tons of good stuff.

I like every map though :]

As for my favorite Assault rifles.

i love the Enfield. It just strikes me as a well balanced good gun. I picked up the AK47 once and loved it. I'm definitely going to try that a lot when I unlock it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

I couldn't find anything interesting to replace the "A". And I think I should make the "W" lighter.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I love the attack dogs. I managed to get the attack dogs on Grid and when I had them loose, they were mauling everything in sight. I only saw like one dog get killed and I ended up killing the guy who killed that dog. Because of the attacks dogs, we managed to win our TDM on Grid by just two kills, I think.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I couldn't find anything interesting to replace the "A". And I think I should make the "W" lighter.
You could replace the A with an arrowhead and or add a small triangle to make it a more interesting A with arrowhead. I would make the W lighter. I see the transition you're going for, but it's too dark, and we don't have a good enough color pallete.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Out of personal boredom, I just finished studying the sniper stats in this game. I could easily go in-depth with this, but I really don't feel like it. If requested, I'll do it, but for now, I don't really care. However, a couple of things I've noticed that are worth saying:

- The PSG-1 (Classified) makes both the Dragunov and the WA2000 worthless. It is completely superior in every way outside of clip size. Along with the Dragunov, it has the fastest ADS of all snipers (1.2 seconds), but what separates it from the Dragunov is the fact that the Dragunov takes twice as long as the PSG-1 to center it's sights during ADS, literally.

- The L96A1 has stupid multipliers, and it's insanely easy to get one shot kills with, thanks to the 1.5x (Unsilenced one shot kill) multipliers that it has in both the upper arm as well as the stomach, but it makes up for this by taking twice as long as the PSG-1 to center the sights during ADS(Center Speed of 500, same as Dragunov. PSG-1 has a center speed of 1000, which is actually similar to shotguns/pistols, and approaching mighty close to SMGs.)

Conclusion(s):
-If you are a fast sniper who's relatively accurate, the PSG-1 is amazing.
-You can still snipe relatively quickly with the L96A1, but it will never be as fast as the PSG-1, but this is made up for by basically being a One Shot Kill everywhere on the body except the legs/lower arms.
-The Dragunov and the WA2000 are worthless and you shouldn't use them. Ever.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I've seen people acog with the WA2000 and have a pretty successful turnout.
Other than that, I agree with all of that.
Btw, do they do more up close than far away?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I've seen people acog with the WA2000 and have a pretty successful turnout.
I don't doubt it. You can do well with any gun, but statistically, the PSG-1 is completely superior to both of them outside of clip size, something absolutely dismal in all honesty. They have the same base damage and the same hit multipliers, but the PSG-1 has a faster ADS, and it also centers it's sights during ADS about 1.15x faster than the WA2000, and 2x faster than the Dragunov. The closest thing you'll get to a quickscope in this game(lolololol) is with the PSG.

Other than that, I agree with all of that.
My data is ripped straight from the game (Courtesy of Den Kirson <3), you can't really disagree with fact. :\

Btw, do they do more up close than far away?
All Snipers do 70 base damage unsilenced, and 50 base damage with a silencer equipped. Thanks to stopping power's removal, it is impossible for any silenced sniper to kill in one hit.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I agree Mr. Stephen. G11 is boss boss boss i am your boss.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Jesus, the G11 is beastly. It's scary good and it'd easily be OP if it had half of the available that the M16 had, instead of two worthless ones. They did a good job balancing it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well, stats are never extremely accurate. A lot of good weapons don't look good on paper or they do and aren't good. (i couldn't word it right)
(f2000 looked pretty good at first tbh)
The reason I say that I agree is that you believe that these snipers will be good based on stats, which I agree with.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Stats are ALWAYS accurate because this isn't the data you get from the weapon info when selecting your weapon, it's the game data itself if that makes any sense.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I grew out of the low power weapons really quickly, and I hadn't even used the F2000 before I found out how worthless it is. Due to this, perhaps it's just me who has a different viewpoint on what you're saying. The guns I use are good on paper, and good when playing, but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I usually know the gun stats before I really get into the game, and I know that the stats shown in game are a load of ****. But from a different perspective, I can see where you're coming from when you say that.

Also, what :mad: said.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pretty sure it killed you because of that poor aim! :p

Nice job man.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol it never seems like bad aim until you go and watch the game :p

Plus not many people know you can see the sniper ridge from my location so it's all good.

Fletch

Smash Master
Leafy, can you explain why you like (mostly anyways) the 40/30 rifles over the 35/25 rifles? Also what is wrong with the FAMAS and AUG, they look like they ****.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

What do you guys think of my player card? :D
I approve. :D

I like it, Gifts. :D

Mine's just two bunnies sharing a refreshing milkshake. Saw someone in a pub with it and made my own variation.

EDIT: This is for roach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7KHtnUP7cc

Also take note of Icy's *****ing.
I wish I could stab the face of the ******* who decided to take my Gunship the other day. Saw me drop my package, and took it. ****ing *******.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-Pjr7ZHa4

Overall the quality looks better than my other video but I wish the killfeed was a bit more clear :[
LAME SAUCE.

Top Bottom