• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Funny video by the way, :mad:. How exactly do you do the Valkyrie Glitch?
I never did find out, because it happened just randomly. There might be something really subtle I missed like a rerolled care package.

Main 2 thing I hate about Black Ops is, sniping has been nerfed, just doesn't seem to be many good places to snipe. And the party system getting booted most of the time. But the party thing should be fixed so that's good. Still, I like this game a heck of a lot more than MW2. I think Black Ops is great to be honest, though not perfect(but then what game is?).
I hate knifing. :(

Another phone post.

I don't hate Blacks Ops at all. I prefer it completely over MW2. Least it's just camping on Black Ops. In MW2, it was camping AND noobtubes. AND "10th prestige lobby" this and that.
No it wasn't, haha.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to Prestige Hack in this game outside of Offline, so it's probably a scam. Even if you could, Treyarch is banning people who cheat in their game in any way.

:mad:, I know you were big on sniping in MW2, how do you feel about it in this game? I've only used the L96A1 for about 5 minutes, and that was in a private match where we were just screwing around with the Steady Aim modifier. In addition to this, I normally don't play outside of weekends, so yeah.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If someone told me they were boosting, I'd join and kill the crap out of them.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Official Smashboards Failtage

Attention Gentlemen!

I'll be recording and uploading a community montage starring anyone interested. :) It'll be composed of fails all of you guys get. This includes but is not limited to; following people, being stealthy, hitmarkers, or anything funny.

Rules
  • Up to five clips may be submitted per person
  • Clips must be no longer than 30 seconds
  • Deadline for clip submission is November 30th, I'd like for this to be out December 1st or so
  • No clips that are already uploaded

Clip Submission

Clips must be sent to :mad: (GT: Aiex Bear)
and IcyDeath (GT: Prime Badger)
This can be done through AIM, Visitor/Private Messages, or online.

My AIM: Strakeddd
IcyDeath: connorstoogood

Additional Notes

Xbox only, clips must be uploaded to File Share and look clean cut and well done. Panelists are myself and Prime Badger. We'll judge clips based on how funny and original they are. If you have any questions, just ask.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So, my brother and I were playing Demolition today, and he was about to defuse the bomb for the round win, when a teammate was downed next to him and he was forced to revive him, without even releasing the button.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Actually, that might make a good clip for the 'Tage.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

I can't find anything that'll work in the katana's place. Extra credit if you get the reference.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Oh god, I recorded a 30 second clip with Fraps, and it turned out 200 MB. I think I did something wrong.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That's exactly how we'd like them, Delta. I was saying you should contact us via AIM, PM or Visitor Message telling us which ones you'd like to submit.

Sounds like it Wave. So long as the quality is acceptable, PC clips are just fine.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It automatically began downloading so I'll watch it shortly.

Why not, Serin? Anyone here can do it if their clips are good. (bad)

EDIT: Wave, it was just an audio file. If possible, you can upload it to zshare or just file transfer via AIM.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I forget, are you an Xbox guy?

I might wanna play. I dunno. I raged pretty hard earlier. I still have the game rented, but figure I should bring the game back soon before the late fees get too bad/rage the wife.

Plus I started playing New Vegas again. <3

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Ak74u with dual mags is much better than it is with a grip IMO. Along with sleight of hand, marathon, and lightweight.

Took a break from this game, and now I'm back at it and enjoying it more than before. I hope the patch comes out soon, though. Apparently it comes out on Friday, but that's all speculation.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Unless a gun has an absolutely horrendous iron sight, I'll use the silencer suppressor.

Three additional guesses, or did I already mess this up?

EDIT: My conclusion comes to either Naruto or Bleach.
Starts with "Blaz" and ends with "Blue".

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
imo dual mags aren't needed when you run SoH :/
I'm pretty sure Dual Mags exists so you don't have to use SoH to have a decent reload speed.
Quoted for truth. Though the reload with both of those equipped is frakkin redonkulous. O_o

Unless a gun has an absolutely horrendous iron sight, I'll use the silencer suppressor.

Starts with "Blaz" and ends with "Blue".
Blazing Angels in Blue? ;)

Top Bottom