• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
So apparently, the lack of footsteps in game even without Ninja is a bug, and it's supposed to be "addressed" in some way in the upcoming multiplayer patch, but David Vonderhaar (a designer from Treyarch) hasn't given any further detail than that. Hopefully footsteps will be easier to pinpoint, and this game will become even more easymode. :)

Thunder, you also lose your Valkyrie Rockets if you die with them.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
So apparently, the lack of footsteps in game even without Ninja is a bug, and it's supposed to be fixed in some way in the upcoming multiplayer patch, but David Vonderhaar (a designer from Treyarch) hasn't given any further detail than that. Hopefully footsteps will be easier to pinpoint, and this game will become even more easymode. :)

Thunder, you also lose your Valkyrie Rockets if you die with them.
1. You know if that patch includes fixing the sound, or "lack of" sound for claymores?

2. Didn't know that happened with the Valkyrie Rockets as well.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yes it does. You don't know how much I've been screwed over because I've forgotten to use my last one when I switch to my other weapon or how pissed I am when I get killed right when I pick up my Valkyries and they're gone :/

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
1. You know if that patch includes fixing the sound, or "lack of" sound for claymores?
I meant to say addresses this in the patch. I don't know if they are going to completely bring back easy to hear footsteps completely or not, as he hasn't confirmed exactly what they are going to do about it. His exact Twitter post was this:
Me:*Walks past claymore*
Claymore:*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!*
Me: :(
Claymore: *Click*

Moral of the story: Use Hacker.
2. Didn't know that happened with the Valkyrie Rockets as well.
Valkyrie Rockets are way too situational for the amount of kills they require. Seriously.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hate how if you shoot a Valkyrie but die in the middle, you can't use your second when you spawn.

kr3wman

Smash Master
5th game in, 17-1-0 lulz.

edit : liking the maps so far, compared to mw2 where I didn't really like any of them. (they weren't bad or great).

Launch looks kinda good for sniping maybe?

Haven't tried sniping yet.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Launch is good sniping if you jump and land on the iron girders. Plus, sniping is ****ty anyways, you shouldn't be doing it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I had a game earlier with with Thunder (maybe) on Launch/Radiation on Domination where I sniper the other team spawning at A. Probably had a 8+ kill streak with the LOL96 (which is what I will now be calling it).

Generally, I like the gun, and intend to learn how to use it effectively.

Other weapons I like;

AUG/FAMAS
AK74u (No surprise, everyone and their mother loves this gun. ***** with Grip and SoH)
M14 :D
LOL96
m1911 (My favorite handgun in existence. I wish to own one/dualies one day. <3
Ballistic Knife is FUN.
And the Tomahawk=Throwing Knife shenanigans.

Hardline Pro=best perk ever. HANDS. DOWN.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'm really torn.

Do I want Pro Perks or do I just want to get to P.10/15 THEN get Pro Perks?

I'm looking to do GB and such but what's really more important? Pro Effects or Extra Class slots? :urg:

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Ghost Pro is really a great jump from Ghost. If you don't mind shooting the millions of UAVs that pop up every game, it's helpful.

Although finding a Sentry Gun to shoot is kinda...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
SoH Pro is necessary on LMGs and overkill on SMGs. I can't remember the last time I lost a close quarters gun on gun battle with a Sleight of Hand Pro MP5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C0Pg4pCx3A

Good video if anyone wanted to know about the death machine.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Arctic Warfare is an assigned name yes. And it is a good one. :D

But ironically I don't like the Ice camo on it. I prefer the Berlin camo on my L96A1.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Anyone have Tactical Mask Pro? The Pro version of it just seems like it would be incredibly useful with Scavenger Pro/Warlord Pro.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
^ I'll have to try that out. Sticks and Stones is pretty fun, but it's god dang annoying when you get Tomahawk'd in the last few seconds of the match :/

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah; Get good at it. I was a natural throwing knifer in MW2' very little adjustment needed for THROW-A-HAWK.

Yes. Throw-a-hawk. I will now take a hawk and throw it. It shall recover the eyes of my enemies, and I will carry their eyes in a little bag. Fear me.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Anyone have Tactical Mask Pro? The Pro version of it just seems like it would be incredibly useful with Scavenger Pro/Warlord Pro.
1. Don thou mask
2. Cook flash grenade
3. Throw nade straight up
4. Find out where half the other team is
5. ???
6. Profit.

Where "???" is a lot of shooting and "Profit" is a lot of shooting.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Lmao, I got an RC car and I boosted it off part of the map in summit and got a triple kill. That killstreak is selfish, but man is it fun to play around with.

There are some glitches going around, but Treyarch is addressing them now I believe.

I love this game.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Had a Bankshot today that I had to go back and look at what happened. Uploaded it in slowmo for all to see.

Why is sweet? Cause I frakkin dolphin dived first.
EDIT:

Okay, so you can link your xbox/psn account to a Call of Duty account here;

www.callofduty.com

THEN you can take your video clips/films on your file share and then it will upload to their website AND link it to your YouTube.

In the process of doing this now.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Bank Shot Killcam of the DAY! With the Tomahawk <3

S

smash brawl player 99021

Guys are kinda quiet...
Famas with Dual Mags on Nuketown Demo=+30 for meee!

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So guys.

How does one link their gamertag on callofduty.com?

Honestly, I've looked everywhere and I cannot do it. I've linked the Theater to my Youtube account, but how do we link it to our gamertag?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I Prestiged and now I regret it. I remember why I never completed 1st Prestige in MW2, because it's dreadfully boring.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I Prestiged and now I regret it. I remember why I never completed 1st Prestige in MW2, because it's dreadfully boring.
Really? That's what keeps CoD games alive for me. If you don't prestige, there isn't much motivation to continue playing. It's the opposite for me, because without prestiging I feel this game would be really boring.

Only thing I don't look forward to is getting the pro perks again, but hey, gotta deal with it. I love prestiging. The grind is so much fun for me.

Top Bottom