• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Also, I noticed it says in the OP that there is a separate co-op campaign, but I didn't notice any features like that in the game, how do I access it?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFFqEFIRJyg

And here's mine. God Bless the new upload feature.
If that is your youtube account, how did you get it to go on your youtube account? My video was put on "CODblackopsXBOX" :/

So, today I managed to:

-Get some nice crossbow kills (non-wager match)

-2 collaterals w/L96A1 (at least 1 headshot in both)

-2 no-scopes in the same game (and a hitmarker >_>) w/L96A1

-7 in 1 Rolling Thunder

Get at me.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Would you guys say that the theatre system/feature in Black Ops is as good/worse/better than Halo 3's?

Can you play the videos from your enemies perspectives?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think Theater's a lot better in this game. If anyone wants HD, I can record their clips instead of uploading directly.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, might as well take advantage of the fact that there's a theater mode now to upload some ballistic knife kills montage to Youtube later

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm recording with an HD PVR so I watch a person's clip and put it in Sony Vegas 10, it renders for a few seconds and I add color correction to make it look good.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm recording with an HD PVR so I watch a person's clip and put it in Sony Vegas 10, it renders for a few seconds and I add color correction to make it look good.
You know if you could help me out with what to do to record in HD? Like, what/where to get the PVR thing, sony vegas, etc. Just recorded a clip with my capture card and either because it's crappy or my computer sucks, it looks horrible. D:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The PVR is a capture card in itself. Vegas is editing software that costs $700. If you have AIM, add me and I can help you out.

You can get a PVR online or at any retail store like Best Buy or probably Walmart. You can get Vegas for free in a really cool way but you'll need Team Viewer. You can render any clip you get to improve the quality. My AIM is Strakeddd.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** it, can anyone help me. I have a video but it's 1 minute and 4 seconds over the limit that I edited in the theater. Can someone tell me if there's ANY way to make it so that I don't have to do 30 seconds besides a PVR which I don't have the cash for?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Uhhhh what do you mean? The cap is 30 seconds and I'm using the Theater Mode so I have no idea how to speed it up :
:/

EDIT: And I'm starting to love the Ballistic Knife. It feels so sweet that I'm now starting to get like 20 kills per match with it with just knifing and launching the knife right into my opponent :awesome:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Add me on AIM if you can so I can get a faster response about transitions, music and whatnot.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** :mad:, you must spend a lot of hours on this game to be prestiged already. I mean, I'm only at level 34 :/

EDIT:

We need to start up game days again

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So my GT is linked to CoD.com and my screenshots upload, but my videos... not so much. Anyone know the problem for this or is it just Treyarch business in general?

Also 10 hatchets in Sticks in Stones. Getting better at this

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
finally got my own copy of blackops along with a new live account, so i dont have to share with my brothers

take off MrSpeedyTurtle from the front page and add HotArmSies

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
That's so pathetic. If I could have a word with him or anyone from optic, I'd say go cry about it. His balls need to drop.

So I just prestiged, this is pretty fun!
Same here, it's fun but I hate not having the pro perks. It's only going to get more difficult to get them, and I'm having trouble with them now. I don't know if I should even go for the pro perks anymore to be perfectly honest....you can level up without them fairly easily.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
so what happens when u prestige?

do u lose all ur guns and pro perks and start over? or does prestiging just cost money?

EDIT: only things i dont like about this game: spawn system on nuketown, gay rc cars, terrible hit detection sometimes. and when u watch it on the killcam, it shows that u didnt shoot when u clearly did.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
****, I got hacked hard. I was bounced back to level one for like a minute before I got back to normal... and that was pretty random where I got kicked and everything :/

In other news, I ***** an entire team on Villa after they jacked my care package with a gunship. Moral of the story? Don't mess with my **** or else your entire team pays :)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Honestly, I haven't had much trouble with the RC car at all. You hear it coming a mile away, it's pretty easy to pinpoint where it is.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's just an annoyance for your actual team imo. I mean, the collision with a team mate while using the car is downright horrible. If you touch him even a little bit, you and him will both start getting off course badly.

And then there are freshly died corpses. I mean, when I turbo boosted right at a corpse, my car flew right over my opponent's head and instead of killing him, it only blew up with no damage at all :mad:

Top Bottom