• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Upgrading from my turtle beach x1s today. Picking up a pair of Tritton ax720s in a bit and possibly turtle beach x11s for the hell of it. Should make sound whoring much easier.
Let me know how the tritons are compared to the X11s (the ones i have).

Update on account; Tier/level 3 of xbox support is still working on it. :glare:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
They suggested CoweringPuppy98?! Sounds like they're trying to insult you or something. When the heck are you getting your account anyway?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you think that's bad, try WeakleyOsprey87. Funniest thing I have ever seen.

At any rate, ODIN should've went with the temp name of Twilight Sparkle imo

Fletch

Smash Master
You rang? How far have you gotten? I would like to come back for some Zombies, haven't played BO in forever.

Fletch

Smash Master
On my account, I've made it to 29; on my friend's, 35. I hopped in 4 games this morning and never made it to round 11. My teammates were horrid.
Add my PSN: ClownMafia

I usually play doubles but wouldn't mind playing with more if I could find enough decent players. Do you have a mic? I think my record is around 40, but I haven't been on in months.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Add my PSN: ClownMafia

I usually play doubles but wouldn't mind playing with more if I could find enough decent players. Do you have a mic? I think my record is around 40, but I haven't been on in months.
Oh yeah, I forgot about 2 players. The furthest I got was 38. It felt much easier, which is why I probably haven't played 2 player zombie since. I have a mic. My psn is iLLMATICZ. What's the best times you can play? Because I'm usually on at obscure times.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I might have gotten a blindfire wallbang collateral noscope on Firing range, only to have my connection lost to the host and my game not save.
Also, I heard this conversation in that same game from two 14th prestiges
"Dude, where is steven?"
"I dunno bro, I just know tonight I'm getting my driiiiiiiink ooooooon" (At this time he clearly has sunglasses on)
"No, but really bro where is steven?"
"He got an alienware computer and now he is playing wow"
"WOW, what a ****ing nerd. I bet he spends all day on that ****."

Fletch

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot about 2 players. The furthest I got was 38. It felt much easier, which is why I probably haven't played 2 player zombie since. I have a mic. My psn is iLLMATICZ. What's the best times you can play? Because I'm usually on at obscure times.
I work, so I'm usually home and free from 5 PM cst to 10 PM cst. Add me and I'll see if I can take a break from my other games for some zombies.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Technically it is.

I mean, the game allowed ODIN to **** some kids so hard that they hacked him.

It's also allowed the kids to be so bad that that ODIN ***** them.

Totally CoD's fault xD

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm on a CoD strike till ODIN comes back.

I miss his friendly yet sometimes rage filled voice.
Sometimes I amaze myself at how salty I can get.:mad:

Technically it is.

I mean, the game allowed ODIN to **** some kids so hard that they hacked him.

It's also allowed the kids to be so bad that that ODIN ***** them.

Totally CoD's fault xD
Wibbly wobbly, completely sound logic there holmes. :)

:( I miss you guys. Just add my temp in the meantime;

JustHerpaDerpin

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I need suggestions for my next gold gun, I don't really know which one I want. So far I have 3: Olympia, Commando, Spectre. I'm stuck from there though. I'll basically do any gun that isn't one of the top 3 guns.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I need suggestions for my next gold gun, I don't really know which one I want. So far I have 3: Olympia, Commando, Spectre. I'm stuck from there though. I'll basically do any gun that isn't one of the top 3 guns.
Spas-12 or PSG1. I'm not sure if the PSG1 looks good with gold camo though.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If I get 360'd by my own L96, I will break my Black Ops disc no question, so I don't think that's gonna happen. MP5k could happen, but I use it an awful lot. PSG1 sounds good. SPAS-12 will probably be my 5th or 6th, I don't feel like doing another Shotgun so soon, considering there's only 4 of them. I was also considering PM63.

Wretched...

The next three will probably look like: PSG1, MP5k/PM63, SPAS-12.

Also, is there a somewhat fast way to get CoD points quickly other than wager match? That **** is dummmmmmmmmmmmmm

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol whenever I see a gold ak74u I pick it up solely to destroy the person using it :awesome:

I just play and then I eventually get cod points. That is, outside of the first few levels where I want to buy stuff but don't have enough :/

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
^Exactly why I will never have a Gold FAMAS/AK74u/Galil.

You get money a lot slower once you reach max rank.

Looks like I'mma have to put my tryhard pants on and to make this money.

Top Bottom