• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Oh, perhaps I should have explained better. You get less money because you don't get the money that comes with ranking up. It doesn't affect the money you get from each game (I'm pretty sure.)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If I get 360'd by my own L96, I will break my Black Ops disc no question, so I don't think that's gonna happen. MP5k could happen, but I use it an awful lot. PSG1 sounds good. SPAS-12 will probably be my 5th or 6th, I don't feel like doing another Shotgun so soon, considering there's only 4 of them. I was also considering PM63.

Wretched...

The next three will probably look like: PSG1, MP5k/PM63, SPAS-12.

Also, is there a somewhat fast way to get CoD points quickly other than wager match? That **** is dummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Spawn trap scrubs in Domination/Demolition?

Did not know this.

Well you could always help Activi$ion out early and pay them for some cod points.
It seemed pretty obvious to me, they figure that you'll be needing a lot of CoD points/XP when you're a low level to rank up.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I tried the G11 today and it ***** on Jungle.

G11 w/no attachment
Strela-3
Claymore
Stuns
Semtex

Flak Jacket
SoH Pro
Hacker pro

People just kept on running into my sights and giving me blackbirds lol.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
15th prestige level 50, 11 days played almost 12 now. Throughout all that I only completed a total of 5 contracts I believe. I'm going to start doing them now for the CoD points just to get some more gold guns, but that's about it. They didn't give me enough exp to make it worth the time.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i love contracts, especially the

kill 80 enemies while prone and using the ghost perk

:troll:
It's like they want you to camp. They should have one called "Ghost corner camper" : Sit in a corner for 5 hours straight and kill 60 enemies without moving your left stick.

15th prestige level 50, 11 days played almost 12 now. Throughout all that I only completed a total of 5 contracts I believe. I'm going to start doing them now for the CoD points just to get some more gold guns, but that's about it. They didn't give me enough exp to make it worth the time.
Some of them are fun, I usually do the easy ones. (i.e. "Get 15/60 kills in TDM", "Get a care package kill streak" etc.)

I've completed about 400 of 'em but failed 25 of them...:urg:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I find that the cod points you get when you rank up switches from 1000 to 2500. Every other rank up will be 2500 cod points and vice versa.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
8=============D

Now that this has been said, I will be playing with deltacod later tonight. I suggest you do the same, everyone.

Also, for some reason my internet has been amazing today. I played a few games where I had montage worthy clips.
I even played one game where I got 4 kills consecutively with the L96. It was the final killcam, and during the GWK, I lost connection to the host. Two of the kills were singles and one was a collateral (I caught four guys near eachother on firing range)
mother****er*********

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
alright so, I have a smashfest to go to at 830, but its only a 5 minute walk away, so someone post here when you guys plan to start playing tonight, Ill be constantly checking my phone for updates, and will rush back to my place for some CoD

and while on that topic, I never congratulated these 2 guys, so I will do it now. Congrats delta for ****** at KTAR and being mature with the whole queso thing. And Player 1 for beating reflex recently

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'll try to be on. Temp account is "JustHerpaDerpin".

Speaking of accounts; Xbox sent me an email.

There's a delay in processing my request. So they sent me a code for 30 days to make a new account with.

....................................... Wat?

I ALREADY DID THAT WITHOUT YOUR HELP M$.

Am I an ******* for laughing manically at this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NB8db1STUY&feature=player_embedded

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I have no idea why but I found that so funny. I was laughing pretty hard when I saw it sliding away so I called my friend over to watch it. I restarted it and then died when I saw it was attack dogs, then died even more when he ragequit.

Top Bottom