• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Why does FFA allow XBL parties then? People might team up in that playlist!
Reason could be that its more difficult to join in the same free for all lobby. At least in my experience. Though I would like someone to join me in a free for all lobby sometime, I need that last grenade throwback for flak jacket pro.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
122-2 Demolition on Jungle. Highest K/D game ever, but not much to be proud of. 3 Choppers, 3 Gunships, and I just blasted the enemy team with air support for like 6 minutes straight. Was hella fun though.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I've been working with commando Dual Mags a little bit. Really nice attachment. And it feels so much more powerful than Commando Suppresor. Dual Mags might be my new favorite attachment.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I've been working with commando Dual Mags a little bit. Really nice attachment. And it feels so much more powerful than Commando Suppresor. Dual Mags might be my new favorite attachment.
I used Warlord Dual Mags/RDS or Reflex for a while, but then I though I could sacrifice the extra grenade and have every reload fast with Slight of Hand. I have scavenger so I pick up a grenade every 10-15 seconds.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well I don't really need an RDS so I've been trying out SoH + Dual mags. It seems like a bit overkill but it's really nice. And the extra ammo is great.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Dual mags is my my favourite attachment. Next would be the suppressors.

Well Team SWF, that last game we did was pretty frakkin' bad.

On account of bull dookie and tom foolery.

Let's get 'em next time.
I suck at SnD. I raged so much on that Jungle game that I had to rage quit. :glare: (There goes my 31 win streak, oh well.)

I used Warlord Dual Mags/RDS or Reflex for a while, but then I though I could sacrifice the extra grenade and have every reload fast with Slight of Hand. I have scavenger so I pick up a grenade every 10-15 seconds.
I never use RDS/Reflex sights in this game, IMO, the iron sights are all good. (i.e. Galil, Famas and AK47.)

M.K

Level 55
My NAT type went from Open to Moderate today, and I've been trying to figure it out. I don't see why it would, and I can't seem to solve it...
Mine does this occasionally. I'm also stumped haha.
It does make finding a match a little bit more tedious.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I suck at SnD. I raged so much on that Jungle game that I had to rage quit. :glare: (There goes my 31 win streak, oh well.)
Those SnD games were pretty bad. I can't say if we suck at the gametype or not (I'm not one to be talking... >.>)

But I dashboarded at the end of that jungle game. Hopefully I was host and dookied on their stats. :bee:

Bunch of corner camping ghost loving @#$#$%#&*@$#^%&^#$&%#@^T%#&^%^*&@$@$^%^&*#$&*$@#@$)(+^#$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Those SnD games were pretty bad. I can't say if we suck at the gametype or not (I'm not one to be talking... >.>)

But I dashboarded at the end of that jungle game. Hopefully I was host and dookied on their stats. :bee:

Bunch of corner camping ghost loving @#$#$%#&*@$#^%&^#$&%#@^T%#&^%^*&@$@$^%^&*#$&*$@#@$)(+^#$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm bad at SnD right now cause I've barely played it in Black Ops. I was good at it in CoD4 and decent at it in MW2. That or the other team was really good.

I kept on getting ***** by Black Ops' terrible hit detection. (I swear, I see them first, shoot and they still kill me even tho I'm aiming right at them...)

And they camped in the corners with ghost like a bunch of little *****es.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I kept on getting ***** by Black Ops' terrible hit detection. (I swear, I see them first, shoot and they still kill me even tho I'm aiming right at them...)

And they camped in the corners with ghost like a bunch of little *****es.
YOU ALL SAW IT!

My frakkin' tomahawks and knifes just went THROUGH people.

WHAT. THE. HELL?! :glare:

I wish I could camp 10 corners like those guys.

Matt07

Smash Master
Ugh corner campers :/, so annoying for me to handle lol.

I just bought the new maps, I'm liking it thus far! Except Stadium...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm surprised people hate Stadium. From the screenshots and videos I've seen of the 'First Strike' map pack for Blops, Stadium looks the best/coolest.

You guys also hate Berlin Wall too, right? (Reminds me of 'Rundown' from MW2: Only a few ways to get across the map.)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yes yes yes I despise Berlin Wall.

The only actual way to get across that map are 3 narrow*** passage ways that people camp like *****es at.

And it's even worse in Domination where B is the hardest flag in the world to get because it's right smack in the middle of the narrow passage way where the entire team camps at

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised people hate Stadium. From the screenshots and videos I've seen of the 'First Strike' map pack for Blops, Stadium looks the best/coolest.

You guys also hate Berlin Wall too, right? (Reminds me of 'Rundown' from MW2: Only a few ways to get across the map.)
I actually like it, it's a fairly large map that is friendly to all classes of weapon.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
That's funny that people hate Stadium, it's probably the best map in the MP IMO, especially for Demolition. Discovery is also pretty cool. Kowloon could be cool, but everyone plays it like a little *****. Berlin Wall is ***.

Matt07

Smash Master
I don't mind Berlin Wall, it's okay. It's annoying in Domination though like Densebi said. Stadium is just ugh, you get killed from every different level, and I find getting rid of killstreaks is really hard since buildings block most of the view :/.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
That's funny that people hate Stadium, it's probably the best map in the MP IMO, especially for Demolition. Discovery is also pretty cool. Kowloon could be cool, but everyone plays it like a little *****. Berlin Wall is ***.
I only play TDM so I haven't tried Demolition. I usually use SPAS-12 (I'm not a camping *****, don't worry) so it is pretty easy to counter corner campers. I just like the layout of Kowloon and the different ways you can play, weather it is sticking to the buildings, sniping, roaming, or being a corner camping ***-munch.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Only one thing to say to that...

Damn proud to serve with you, Team SWF.
**** YEEEEAAAAAAAAA

/teamamericatheme

ggs yesterday for the small time I played (and sry f8al for raging at you when we were getting ***** by those ghost ppl camping our spawn with tac inserts D: )

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I had a quick game today on my friends account, he was playing mostpit.

I end up playing S&D on Berlin Wall and end up going 15-2.

One of the rounds I won because I killed the last 2 guys just after they diffused the bomb giving us the win.

Then another round was me getting shot in the back, turning round, then hipfiring the fool to death.

I opened the 1st round with a trip feed too, 2 headshots with the Galil and a semtex.

Good first game back in ages IMO :D

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I had a quick game today on my friends account, he was playing mostpit.

I end up playing S&D on Berlin Wall and end up going 15-2.

One of the rounds I won because I killed the last 2 guys just after they diffused the bomb giving us the win.

Then another round was me getting shot in the back, turning round, then hipfiring the fool to death.

I opened the 1st round with a trip feed too, 2 headshots with the Galil and a semtex.

Good first game back in ages IMO :D
I'd have freaked if i saw it. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
**** YEEEEAAAAAAAAA

/teamamericatheme

ggs yesterday for the small time I played (and sry f8al for raging at you when we were getting ***** by those ghost ppl camping our spawn with tac inserts D: )
No, I'm the one who should apologize. I was just getting really pissed off that I got spawned killed a few times in a row and I kept on getting blocked by my teammates. :urg:

I still have my win streak :awesome:

you guys woulda won if i was there :cool:
Possibly...;)

Just kidding.

They were camping.

F8AL,

You
Ok?
Unless...

Maybe
Angry
Dude?

c:
Why
Do
You

Think
I
Rage
Quitted?

c:

I know this doesn't belong here but I don't see a Crysis2 thread.

I need help getting online cause it keeps saying to check my connection but there's nothing wrong with it.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296369

Maybe the game servers are down for the time being?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Just kidding.

They were camping.

F8AL,

You
Ok?
Unless...

Maybe
Angry
Dude?

c:
No, I'm the one who should apologize. I was just getting really pissed off that I got spawned killed a few times in a row and I kept on getting blocked by my teammates. :urg:

Possibly...;)

Why
Do
You

Think
I
Rage
Quitted?

c:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296369

Maybe the game servers are down for the time being?
Worst time I ragequit I broke a controller.

Yep.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea I understood why you were mad, but I only got mad because I practically spawned there and then I died 3 seconds later trying to get the guy in the building (which I knew would be coming out the one doorway) you told me I got in front of you and we both died :(

In conclusion: **** Ghost

I got a quad c4 once and then ragequit for them

:troll:
QUICK EVERYONE JUMP OF THE EDGE!!!!

btw why do people say that when someone gets a ridiculous kill or something? Will it be the final killcam if the whole team kills themselves soon after the kill?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yea I understood why you were mad, but I only got mad because I practically spawned there and then I died 3 seconds later trying to get the guy in the building (which I knew would be coming out the one doorway) you told me I got in front of you and we both died :(

btw why do people say that when someone gets a ridiculous kill or something? Will it be the final killcam if the whole team kills themselves soon after the kill?
It would technically be the 'last kill'.

But I don't think it works that way. :chuckle:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Worst time I ragequit I broke a controller.

Yep.
I've never gotten that mad before. :cool:

Yes. I've seen videos of someone throwing a spawnahawk and it kills someone then they all jump off the edge and it shows the killcam.

Top Bottom