• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The 15 flag caps is only easy if you play a team of AFK split screen PS3 kids with no arms.

In related news, trick shots are fun. :D Anyone ever try any? I've yet to hit any good stuff in Black Ops though.

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea I've seen that, and I'm like damn...I should start using Jammers again.

And trick shots...yea I don't do any of those lol.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnLgd8Bs4c

This guy really hit the nail on the head about my opinion of quickscoping.

For those who won't watch, I'll sum up.

I could care less if you quickscope to have fun or for the challenge. I personally can't do it, nor do I care to. What I DO care about is the little **** heads (you know, 8 year olds) who think they're tough **** and 'SO 1337' because they got one super awesome kill for their poopy montage.

Now, I'm not directing this at anyone here; Our local quickscoper does a good job of it. And we all know I'm getting clips for my montage. Everyone should know by now that I play for fun, and obviously have games where I do well, or out right suck. Everyone will have good games and bad games.

/minirant

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The 15 flag caps is only easy if you play a team of AFK split screen PS3 kids with no arms.

In related news, trick shots are fun. :D Anyone ever try any? I've yet to hit any good stuff in Black Ops though.
Oh no you didn't! *snaps fingers*

Matt07

Smash Master
Stadium Demolition, their bomb locations are put in horrible places :/. Especially when the team spawns by B(?) Like wtf?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
They MAKE you play CTF.
Monsters.
I'd rather have Treyarch not force me to play certain game-types. What was wrong with MW2 where you only had to complete one challenge to get the pro version of perks?

And the 'First Strike' map pack DLC is coming out for the PC/Steam on March 25th. (Pre-order now to save $1.50...)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
There should not be a 15 second wave respawn delay. It's horrible. Another annoyance is when a ghost ***** takes your flag and hides in the corner all game. Gay as hell.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
There should not be a 15 second wave respawn delay. It's horrible. Another annoyance is when a ghost ***** takes your flag and hides in the corner all game. Gay as hell.
You could find said corner and either:

A) Kill him

B) Flush him out

C) Find him, tell your team where he is, and force them to move.

WINNING.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

A) Kill him

B) Flush him out

WINNING.
cmon bro I got tiger blood

I played a bit earlier but didn't get back on due to being too tired. Hopefully I'll get on tomorrow for anyone that's interested :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's to encourage you to not die. Try to be more careful with your respawns.

It's balanced, ghost should protect you from being seen on the UAV with the flag.

A) Kill him

B) Flush him out

WINNING.
Remember that one CTF game on Havana? The flag guy with ghost was near our spawn...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It's to encourage you to not die. Try to be more careful with your respawns.

It's balanced, ghost should protect you from being seen on the UAV with the flag.

Remember that one CTF game on Havana? The flag guy with ghost was near our spawn...
i was about to say the same thing about the ctf game in havana

omgggg that guy was annoying
At least we tied that game, our team was getting demolished before we joined and saved the day. :cool:

I remember that. That was... /facepalm

Still, we joined the game and wrecked it. Good times.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
O D I N, we need to play some CTF soon so you can get those 15 flag captures for marathon pro! Then you can run around easier and stab people in the back/throw ODINhawks at their faces. :p

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Wait ODIN you still don't have marathon pro? I'll join in and help out with that then. I've just been playing random gametypes with no real set plan or goal, other than randomly getting stuff to us in my knife montage.

Team montage clip gathering time? :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wait ODIN you still don't have marathon pro? I'll join in and help out with that then. I've just been playing random gametypes with no real set plan or goal, other than randomly getting stuff to us in my knife montage.

Team montage clip gathering time? :D
No, he doesn't. Glad to have another person willing to help him get it! :)

YES.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I'll be finally able to play some this weekend. I've been really busy for the past couple weeks, long *** research project and it won't be done till Thursday night and I've been spending all my free time playing Fallout......for the third time...... And then I have Black, I'm making a Reach map with some friends, Red Dead, Galaxy 2, Resistance 2, and I still need to get 100% on Ratchet and Clank ACiT and beat Mother 3. Damn, gonna have alot of catching up to do spring break!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll be finally able to play some this weekend. I've been really busy for the past couple weeks, long *** research project and it won't be done till Thursday night and I've been spending all my free time playing Fallout......for the third time...... And then I have Black, I'm making a Reach map with some friends, Red Dead, Galaxy 2, Resistance 2, and I still need to get 100% on Ratchet and Clank ACiT and beat Mother 3. Damn, gonna have alot of catching up to do spring break!
Yes. We need to play. I'll invite you when I see you online, okay? :bee:

Top Bottom