• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff. The only quad sprays I get are with my Gunship :)
Thanks dude. :)

Ohhhhhhhhh

when did you get a Capture Card?

and...
dragonseeker2006?
:bee:
I don't have a capture card, I'm using the render/upload game clip feature that Black Ops has to upload it to my YouTube account.

That was before I came up with my "F8AL" username...let's just leave it at that.......:glare:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Great stuff man, wanna catch a game of BOps today or tommorow? I'm playing New Vegas but I have nothing to do until I get Dead Money
Dead money is SO GOOD. One of my favorite DLCs so far. <3

/offtopic

I'll try to catch some games with you guys this week. I work the later shift, so I'll be on in the morning.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman

/offtopic

I'll try to catch some games with you guys this week. I work the later shift, so I'll be on in the morning.
Thats cool, I have Friday off so I can catch some games then, or pretty much any time after 3:30 all week.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Thats cool, I have Friday off so I can catch some games then, or pretty much any time after 3:30 all week.
I'm working 'till 8:15 tomorrow,

7:45 Friday, and

9:30 Saturday...

Friday is my best night to play. :c

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Great stuff man, wanna catch a game of BOps today or tommorow? I'm playing New Vegas but I have nothing to do until I get Dead Money
Thanks! And I might be on XBL tomorrow, not sure yet cause I have to work on 3 different assignments for school. :(

I'll let you know.

/offtopic

We need to play more often. I want to see more of your awesome tomahawk kills and sprees! ;)

That sucks, but I'd be happy to play Friday. I can tear it up on TDM but I'm fine with most core playlists except headquarters and I'm also up for wager matches.
If I don't play tomorrow, I'll definitely be online on Friday after school since I'm only going to my morning class.

TDM!!!!! :awesome:

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm currently on round 36 in zombies. Took 4 hrs, and I haven't gotten a wunder weapon yet. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. Taking a break and finishing it tomorrow.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'll be on in 10 or so minutes.

25,000 points by round 10 on Ascension earlier today, with a group of 3 other randoms. I love it. Then they got ***** by monkeys and I had to leave.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Dunno about you but I've done this at least 3 times so far :troll:

You know what your montage needs (or for a Team SWF montage)?

Team SWF tomahawk rain on Summit. At least 3 kills at the start.
Now I definitely feel like I'm being ignored :(

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Videos or it didn't happen.
I don't think I saved it since I didn't think it was worth uploading somewhere or w/e.....

Haha, I remember you trying to do that a few times when we played on Summit.
Not the whole team tomahawk thing though :/

Trying? I've gotten the shot a few times :D

Was is you or ODIN was playing with when I got one recently?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I don't think I saved it since I didn't think it was worth uploading somewhere or w/e.....

Not the whole team tomahawk thing though :/

Trying? I've gotten the shot a few times :D

Was is you or ODIN was playing with when I got one recently?
I know you had one on Summit when I was playing with my cousins-in-law.

Since then, I've had one/two on Summit and then one on Cracked that didn't save. >:,[

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I alternated between the two main buildings between the C & B flags, occasionally moving from those two areas to find a new weapon. I used the L96 EMags with a RPG secondary for the most part, picked up a RDS M16 and PSG1 Variable Zoom. Also, my one death was a suicide.

Top Bottom