• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yes sir, we need TV's pretty badly :)

If somehow we have extra TV's we will give $5 for just a cube but that's not so likely.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! BONUS POT!!!

Entry fee will go down to $10 BUT

Zone (Best Zelda in FL FTW) has offered out of the kindness of his own heart and the pockets of Florida Tourists (lol seasonal jobs) to donate $200 to the Melee Singles pot. This will be split up in percentage the same way the rest of the prizes will, it will just be thrown into the pot.

Make sure everyone thanks Zone here, hes the man.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Zone that's raep goods hit.

I can bring a cube in my suitcase, maybe ittl be worth somethin.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I encourage everyone to bring whatever they can, for the community. We are pulling this out of the shambles of something horrible and its hard on us being such short notice, so any way anyone can help PLEASE do.

Especially you Florida guys PLEASE help me by bringing setups (TVS!!!!)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
sweet, this tournament just keeps getting better and better.

Door fee discount of 5 bucks, entry fee for singles went down by 5, and if worse comes to worse on cash, I could just play friendlies for $10 and get to know the smash communityyy!

maybe even 2 days of it.

zone should get free lunch, provided by door fee. haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if we drop door fee down to a flat 10, should we still give the 5 discount to make it 5? i dont want any of the people who helped contribute to the down payment and whatnot not get their money back on this one

Im personally down for the 15 with still having the 5 dollar discount. that way it still leaves incentive to bring setups.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the door fee is NOT getting dropped down hah. that was the singles entry fee. we cant afford to drop the door fee at all haha

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Plank campin this thread with his 5 minute counter to all unworthy ideas haha.

Is UBERICE coming??!?!?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
All of the other tournaments are $10 cyrain, so we are just gonna keep it uniform and do $10 across the bored. especially since door fee is a bit high for some of the local folks

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zone- you're so nice <3 zelda dittos!

you should drop the singles fee to 10$ but then jack up the doubles price to 30 so cyrain and I can win more :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero

you should drop the singles fee to 10$ but then jack up the doubles price to 30 so cyrain and I can win more :)
Tope will give me Sheik vs ICs practice?

Zone

Smash Champion

lol, Don't Believe I've met you yet. We can surely do Zelda dittos.

I can't decide If I want to go Falcon/Fox

Or all Zelda

Or hell, I'll just use all 3 w/e I feel like >.>

-!-

Smash Lord
This is getting closer XD ohhhh I'm gonna have soo much fun with Teams and playing lots of friendlies

Hax

Smash Champion
how big is this gonna be for melee? also is the frames/disney world thing still on? i'm hesitant to buy my ticket.. someone lemme know by tonight

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
The Disney World thing is still happening, Frames works there and transferred the tickets here.

I'd say it will probably be like 80 or so for melee? maybe a bit more or less depending

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hax if you come i will mm you if that means anything :)
5 bucks sheik falcon should be fun :)

project whats good man havent seen you in awhile.
you drop bowser yet :)

hype im coming this gonna be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom