• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
f someone is going to record and upload matches like finals and important tournament matches I think they should be paid, or at least have the door fee waived, because it really is alot of work to upload high quality matches.
Waive this man's door fee.

i think melee shouldnt have a stream anyway..its better to wait in my opinion for some good quality vids
Yes
Streams are dumb.
Not dumb, but dumber than recording matches
It'd be better to record vids
Yes
Streams are good when I commentate lol.
Recorded vids are good when you commentate too.

I don't think we need a stream. Just high quality vids.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Streams are dumb.
2nded... People that want to watch will do so when they get posted... That's the way it should be. 10k views on youtube>>1500 live hits (around that number for #4) from streaming. and the streaming vids are trash sometimes.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
shiz should go... falco players are too cool XD

col bol i got your number this time :)

also its my bday get at me

Finch

Smash Lord
Finch who you? I see that little popo in the corner...
I'm a florida player who's been playing for about 2 1/2 years. I main Ice Climbers except I recently switched to sheik, but I'll definitely still do an MM with my sopo, even though I always lose IC dittos lol.

p.s. I love your channel. MW smash is too good, especially when sliq commentates :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm a florida player who's been playing for about 2 1/2 years. I main Ice Climbers except I recently switched to sheik, but I'll definitely still do an MM with my sopo, even though I always lose IC dittos lol.

p.s. I love your channel. MW smash is too good, especially when sliq commentates :)
Hes gonna be commentating the matches at my upcoming tourney so goods hit youll have plenty of sliq commentary, the best in the world. There might even be a Sliq+DJNintendo commentating duo. Raep.

IC dittoes are so dumb...its such a whatever matchup. But thats why I always ask IC mains if they want to just sopo ditto, and that is the funnest thing ever.

Sooo hyped for this.

Zone

Smash Champion
I don't know if this can replace gamme or not, but we'll see if we still can travel down to FL
It kind of already did.

I can't wait for this. I wanna try out my newly developed skills/tricks on everyone. I think playing like 4 different characters Helped me learn every aspect of this game

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Playing various characters increases your knowledge of the game and also the overall skills of your main(s) :)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
have any tourneys been advertised on facebook/online media? It seems like a nice free way to let ppl outside the community know the what/where/when this is going on... <.<

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
we have it til midnight on saturday and on sunday people have to be out by midnight. people will prob stop playing around 11 on saturday and 9 on sunday, i think.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
have any tourneys been advertised on facebook/online media? It seems like a nice free way to let ppl outside the community know the what/where/when this is going on... <.<
I created an Event Page on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=121390454556719&ref=ts

Believe it or not it's kinda been working bringing up alot of people that would most likely come and spectate. If you smashers want to add me on facebook you can www.facebook.com/googlemyname

And then you can send the CEO2010 page out to whoever.

Finch

Smash Lord
I went through my friends list and invited every smasher I know to that event. You all should do the same.

Juan can you put a link to the smashboards thread in the description?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom