• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Brawl players: I think i'm just going to implement the standard 50 edgegrab limit per player. Teams, 100 ledge grabs per team. (We had a dispute with this at Pound haha)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It should be. Knowing what happened with GPX, this venue is probably way bigger than what they were even gonna provide, haha

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
alright so somehow cyrain and I have gotten tickets that depart on 1:52PM on Sunday

this mean that melee has to COMPLETELY finish on saturday!!!

I think we're ****ed.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol yea man Lets do it!!!

wait, Afro still plays >_>

**** man it sucks that I don't have anyone to practice the matchup with :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

This is the flyer if anyone in FL wants to print it and put it up wherever they see fit. Schools/LAN centers/colleges are all really good bets. i would do it if i wasnt SO **** FAR AWAY

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Tope, teams will be done by then and singles should at LEAST be wrapping up. I'll do my best to get everything done ASAP!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Brawl players: I think i'm just going to implement the standard 50 edgegrab limit per player. Teams, 100 ledge grabs per team. (We had a dispute with this at Pound haha)
we should go with the MLG 35 ledgegrab rule. 50 is way too much lol

Cyrain

Smash Ace
We have tickets that leave early because if I recall correctly Melee was gonna be done Sat. at GAMME. So yea, all you slow *** people who never play your matches...PLAY THEM. I don't feel like waiting in winners finals (hahahaha) for an hour. <3

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
oh, seriously??
siiiick! Increases my chances for going
This is by 1st oriental too! haha, go there all the time for my family's asian-y cultural food needs.
I see an International House of Pancakes nearby.....CEO's version of IHOP?

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
ima try and go XD this is cutting it super close though. if anyone wants to house me and some of my friends it would be greatly appreciated XD

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've already informed plank this will get stuck after this weekends tournaments are complete. There are two stickies for the weekend of the 15th so when those come down (either sunday or monday) this can go up (along with another yet-to-be-determined tournament).

This looks like it will be a great community tournament so I have no problem putting it up. Always assuming everything goes well I think its really amazing that this got put together and there is some cohesion between Smash and the FGC. Nice work Plank and Hbox reaching out to them.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
Dunno if anyone saw this question but are we allowed to camp at that campsite next to the venue?
As per the contract I am signing to put this venue on This is what it says about overnight camping.

12.Overnight camping will be allowed in areas by fair management specified at a nightly rate at $23.00 per unit per night. The Event promoter will be responsible for collecting his /her event's camping rent and security.

In other words, I really don't suggest as with such short notice I have enough on my plate between paying for this entire venue out of pocket and gonna be running and competing in Street Fighter 4.

If there's really a big demand to camp I can try and look into it. But please you smashers don't shower enough as it is. I can't imagine the stench that overnight camping without a shower will bring to the venue.

I kid, I love you crazy kids.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
If there's really a big demand to camp I can try and look into it. But please you smashers don't shower enough as it is. I can't imagine the stench that overnight camping without a shower will bring to the venue.
can't stop laughing

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea. theres really no reason NOT to pre-reg. it doesnt even cost any money

inb4butGDXyouhavntprereggedyet

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I've already informed plank this will get stuck after this weekends tournaments are complete. There are two stickies for the weekend of the 15th so when those come down (either sunday or monday) this can go up (along with another yet-to-be-determined tournament).

This looks like it will be a great community tournament so I have no problem putting it up. Always assuming everything goes well I think its really amazing that this got put together and there is some cohesion between Smash and the FGC. Nice work Plank and Hbox reaching out to them.
<3s the Zealot

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
GDX: You still have my Super Mario RPG file on your Wii from Winterfest? I wanna finish it lol.

Kniht: I'll take those money matches :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oooh.

I can get super-cheap direct flights to Orlando. But can I get housed....

=]]

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Holy SH*T I can get direct round trip tickets for under $100 from Evansville, IN.

I need housing, and a ride from the airport. If someone can do that for me, I can probably bring more of the MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom