• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Nobody might like this, but eventualy i think there is a non zero chances that the best MK is going to have to go to Holy
Ally as the best MK well at least in ditto he does, I don't want to offend anybody but Ally has the best for pretty much every top tier character on this list east coast side. Including people who are really good with their respective characters. It doesn't matter Ally still does it better. With only a few exceptions and obscure characters he hasn't touched.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ally as the best MK well at least in ditto he does, I don't want to offend anybody but Ally has the best for pretty much every top tier character on this list east coast side. Including people who are really good with their respective characters. It doesn't matter Ally still does it better. With only a few exceptions and obscure characters he hasn't touched.
Ally has Never played me in the ditto, and when we played teams at havoc we went head to head a couple times and I had better results.

Your post is the equivalent to me saying Tinman is the best ROB, or at least at the ditto.

No hate, but I sense Montreal bias, this whole thread is bias, can we all just chill out this list is owning us.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally has Never played me in the ditto, and when we played teams at havoc we went head to head a couple times and I had better results.

Your post is the equivalent to me saying Tinman is the best ROB, or at least at the ditto.

No hate, but I sense Montreal bias, this whole thread is bias, can we all just chill out this list is owning us.
Hey guess what, yesterday I won with MK only in NY 41ish people, get at me with High level players there. Also I believe you have no out of state practice or country, I do, therefore, I am more skilled. ;D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ally i sware to god if you increase the number of MK dittos i see at tourneys here me and you arent friends -_-

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have a picture of myself somewhere doing the exact same pose as ally in his display picture....i am destined for greatness my friends...shhhhhhh =3

edit: Clint Eastwood >>>> Indiana Jones mike <3

i love Jules,but Ally has proven himself with MK vast amounts more,its not even close....jules is gonna have to wait til LBT2 to make a stand for best mk in canada

Iliad

Smash Lord
Sorry guys. But Adrian Paul is better than them both.

I am Duncan McCloud of tha clan McCloud!

Also on a serious note. Indiana Jones > Clint from TGTBATU. Though TGTBATU is a phenominal movie.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
All I was saying is you can't really say " Ally is the best in Canada at MK ", when you haven't ever played Kingace, Joe, Hype, Or myself at the ditto, we're not scrubs afterall you know...

With all due respect, I think you're the best overall player in the world, if not then the 2nd best, but still, regardless of your two achievements in the states with mk you still cannot say that.

It's like people from the states saying that Canada sucks at brawl, no we do not suck at brawl obviously, but they seem to think so just because we don't "travel".

This whole "Travelling" buisness is getting out of hand, I don't have to move my ****ing left foot if I don't want to, but from your perspective I guess I'm not "skilled" if I choose not to travel.

True champ, sorry if I sound rude.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
All I was saying is you can't really say " Ally is the best in Canada at MK ", when you haven't ever played Kingace, Joe, Hype, Or myself at the ditto, we're not scrubs afterall you know...

With all due respect, I think you're the best overall player in the world, if not then the 2nd best, but still, regardless of your two achievements in the states with mk you still cannot say that.

It's like people from the states saying that Canada sucks at brawl, no we do not suck at brawl obviously, but they seem to think so just because we don't "travel".

This whole "Travelling" buisness is getting out of hand, I don't have to move my ****ing left foot if I don't want to, but from your perspective I guess I'm not "skilled" if I choose not to travel.

True champ, sorry if I sound rude.
This is a straight up good post.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I can use the same argument against you Doc, just switching it up with U.S. We'll fight for it, even if MK dittos doesnt mean much, I'll go MK only next tourney (LTB2) ;D 50$ MM if we dont play in bracket.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Marco I guess I had forgoten your brother ;) I have no doubt he would win most random character tournement we have been doing lately :p But last week in team i think your MK was sick good. I doubt there are many MK better then that.

Also would be fun to play you Ally a bit more, if you don'T travel a weekend come play with us :p

.Marik

is a social misfit
Iliad's Link is too good.

I'm taking it down soon, though. Took you to game five with virtually no Link matchup experience.

LBT2 is going to be so hype. Can't wait. :yoshi:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I refuse to pay more than 5 bucks for an mk ditto set, anything more and I try too hard to please the crowd.

And therefore, forget about the actual match itself, but you know I raise a good point Ally... The one thing no one can take away from you is your overall skill level, 1st/2nd.

Once again, no disrespect, but I will do a 5 dollar mm if we don't play in bracket. ;D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I can use the same argument against you Doc, just switching it up with U.S. We'll fight for it, even if MK dittos doesnt mean much, I'll go MK only next tourney (LTB2) ;D 50$ MM if we dont play in bracket.
your just a wifi scrub stfu plzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom