• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
swordgard... why do you act like QC travels like crazy? lol, its only Ally, and holy, really.

Kuraudo, please visit and follow through with that MM ahahahahahah

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordgard... why do you act like QC travels like crazy? lol, its only Ally, and holy, really.

Kuraudo, please visit and follow through with that MM ahahahahahah
Actually, we went to obscene and other tourneys. At least SOME people from quebec travel to other places, i went to ontario for one tourney. We don't travel like crazy, but then again, you guys simply don't travel here at all. I will probably go again in ontario after p4 depending on how things turn out. Finally, if at least GTA did not act like it was the center of the universe all the time, it would really make it better. I don't expect WC to come back to quebec to prove anything, nor should GTA.
EDIT: Quebec was supposed to go to nikos tourney too, 6 players. It was cancelled.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Wasn't Obscene in Ottawa? Which is like an hour away from Montreal?

I went to FFYF2... that was a 9 hour drive.

yay.

Which is why you are awesome : )

Either way, mtl did plan to go to the tourney that was cancelled, and we got more people going to ontario than the other way around, but that is not the point. People should not do 2 things.
A) Expect others to travel to their place when they don't
B) Assume they are the best because they don't travel and nobody came to beat them.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Everyone welcome another panelist (LOL EC BIAS) HolyNightmare! *Pause for applause*

Also *****es, stop johning and qqing. If you were good enough to get noticed by any of the panelists, you'd be good enough to be on this list. Oh shiiiii

PND

Smash Champion
Ottawa travels everywhere all the god**** time. Give us moar hype plz.

Edit: And Montreal is about 2 to 3 hours from Ottawa.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'd say Ontario travels about the same amount as Quebec.

Please note I wasn't being -entirely- serious. :\

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ottawa travels everywhere all the god**** time. Give us moar hype plz.

Edit: And Montreal is about 2 to 3 hours from Ottawa.
Which is why I wanted to go pay you guys a visit ^.^. Parent johns, but you guys are on my list before GTA for sure.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Lol, Tin Man.

The only fact that you've stated is that you live in Ontario. I'm tired of this ******** argument. I'm on the list, and I have proven myself more than you have. Show some results, offline or otherwise, or just give it up.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ontario has been to the US numerous times and Ottawa a couple times as well. Also FFYF1 and Jared/AvariceX went for two.

I think Ontario is getting under looked big time when it comes to their traveling habits. We just don't go to MTL all the time because not too many other regions go either.

Ottawa is mass hype though, I ****ing love you guys <333

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, Ottawa is an amazing city, and I look forward to Smashing with their community.

But you know, foster parent johns.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Lol, Tin Man.

The only fact that you've stated is that you live in Ontario. I'm tired of this ******** argument. I'm on the list, and I have proven myself more than you have. Show some results, offline or otherwise, or just give it up.
show some consistency and I'll shut up about it, till ur next tournament (and mine ;))

@Iliad: because I <3 u I wont respond to your recent post

to ur older post, shouldn't there be an odd number of panelists?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
technically, gta always travels, because hamilton/niagara is where most tourneys are... which is an hour away.....like ottawa to montreal apparently. Nonetheless, you said we dont travel AT ALL...so its easy to see you have no clue what youre talking about.

Id go to ottawa though, i wonder if theyre planning a major tourney

PND

Smash Champion
Ben was talking about hosting the next OBScene when I was down (geographically speaking, up :p) this weekend. So yeah, keep bugging him about it. :laugh:

swordgard

Smash Hero
technically, gta always travels, because hamilton/niagara is where most tourneys are... which is an hour away.....like ottawa to montreal apparently. Nonetheless, you said we dont travel AT ALL...so its easy to see you have no clue what youre talking about.

Id go to ottawa though, i wonder if theyre planning a major tourney
Way to strawman me. I said you guys should not expect people to travel to your place when you don't travel to theirs, simple as that.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
way i sees it,EC dont got nothing to prove so no point in travelling,us going or not dont change much, WC gotta show up...same reason why US dont come here and we go to US

edit: soooo down for an ottawa tourney,mad fun ppl there =]

swordgard

Smash Hero
way i sees it,EC dont got nothing to prove so no point in travelling,us going or not dont change much, WC gotta show up...same reason why US dont come here and we go to US
Why do they have to prove something? We havent exactly proved them anything either save for like minus going over there. But then you guys dont like inui logic, so minus could simply be countering their playstyles. So then, we gotta meet someplace since otherwise this list is purely EC based in standards, even more so GTA-ish actually. All I'm saying is this mentality of "we are the best and don't need to travel to show them" is actually pretty flawed when you take into account that you can't know whos the best until you played them since apparently any type of reasonning to find who is better is qualified as Inui logic and therefore banned. Either this or we CAN make some sort of induction and try to find some sort of equivalence between rankings.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Or you know, I should simply use the "Quebec has nothing to prove to anyone" because holy and ally have better placing in USA than the whole of GTA and the rest of canada : )

EDIT: For people who did not understand, yes, it was sarcasm.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i know i will beat anyone on WC,im not going to waste money flying over there just to prove what i already know,they can come over here if they think differently....and holy/ally dont come here to prove anything,they come for $$

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How much money would you actually waste if you won? Probably quite a bit still >_>. Well someone from either coast will have to go to the other coast eventually...

PND

Smash Champion
Come to Ottawa to prove something. That something being that we're awesome, and you can be too! Also, being partway between GTAN and Montreal will ensure that lots should be able to travel, so the dedicated GTAN players and the dedicated Montreal players can both show up. And if there's no tourney, I know some sick clubs / bars. I'll MM anyone to a 3-stock Tequilla off.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
i know i will beat anyone on WC,im not going to waste money flying over there just to prove what i already know,they can come over here if they think differently....and holy/ally dont come here to prove anything,they come for $$
Lose the superiority complex. The chances of us going over there is as much as the chances of you coming over here, at least we're respectful about it and don't think any of your players are trash. You act like we have something to prove and you don't; from your attitude you sure as hell have something to defend.

I just want to play smash with some cool homies *** lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Lose the superiority complex. The chances of us going over there is as much as the chances of you coming over here, at least we're respectful about it and don't think any of your players are trash. You act like we have something to prove and you don't; from your attitude you sure as hell have something to defend.

I just want to play smash with some cool homies *** lol
i didnt call any of you guys trash,i simply said id beat you

im just gonna stop postin in this thread,too much arguements over **** i dont care about lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
No sir, a new challenger is approaching. I dug deep into All is Brawl to recruit all the hamiltonian players who are there that aren't present at pownz (something like 20-30 of them). So far they're trickling in slowly. However. One so far looks very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom