• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If Sonic's supposed to be easy to beat and so terrible, then that must mean I just own with him. Oh, and don't forget Sonic's ability to punish with the right speed, and awesome recovery. The only crappy thing about it is the risk of getting grabbed if you come from below, which is remedied by either trying to predict that the opponent won't grab, or will grab but you air dodge behind them as you fly up.

Anyone who says that it's just because WC doesn't know how to fight Sonic or that we just suck, forces me to refrain from wanting to kick your teeth in; 'Cause people know how to fight him and beat him, it's just really **** annoying and tough for some. LMAO

Recent results show for disputes and placings of whose better as the main, yeah. I've never been opposed to that. I've only seen two Infzy results in the Sonic Tournament Results thread, but can anyone supply me with any other placings he's had? He had one 1st in this one called "Smash Tournament in Cambridge", and then this other one called Taste of Buffalo 2 where he got 9th.

[EDIT]

Oh. And to whomever said X was awesome? ... Yeah you're totally right. He's freaking BEAST with him. Wi-Fi don't count and when I played him he still beasted, but it'd be awesome to see him play offline sometime. I've played 2Quik, ShadoFiend, Malcolm and others at Genesis, and man was it tough and fun. America's got some tough competition. ♥

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I love how no one bothered to show me anything on my question yet, and Sonic is certainly not low tier, hes just hard to play, unrepresented and thus, viewed as low tier

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's because there's not enough mains for everyone since the scene is smaller then EC who can play more characters. But the ones that we do play, we learn/know match-ups for. Just because we're smaller doesn't mean we're stupid and oblivious to how the game is played.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I understand that, but the least you could do is watch videos or read up on the match-ups. I know all my match-ups, and our scene is far smaller than yours. Also, thanks to WiFi, I have some experience as well.

Edit: It's not bias. It's the truth, honestly.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Lucas is better then ness, and sonic is mediocre, he doesn not suck, and isn't low tier, I wonder why Holy was allowed to use him in low tiers at BISB 2
thanks for repeating exactly what the tier list states

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's Gigyas, right? ... I just imagined some demonic laughter while looking at that (AHAHAHAHAHA!), and Holy became all that much more frightening. ... That, and you play ROB. **** you, playing a character that's my bane. I'm scured nao.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Players, like Ally, SilverDoc, Culex, TOJoe, Swordgard, Holy, and other big names in Canada all came up through ONLINE WIFI PLAY. They had never attended offline tourneys before their online, and when they decided to, they *****.

So yes. Wifi most certainly counts for something, and you're a scrub who QQs about lag if you think otherwise.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
That's Gigyas, right? ... I just imagined some demonic laughter while looking at that (AHAHAHAHAHA!), and Holy became all that much more frightening. ... That, and you play ROB. **** you, playing a character that's my bane. I'm scured nao.
If you manage to watch this entirely, you can't fear anything ever again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_BvrtuxAI&

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
WiFi is totally legit.

You just gotta play/do it right. If you focus on getting better, but getting rid of bad online habits if you have any when the real time comes? You're gonna turn heads if you do well.

That being said, I'd rather do offline. It messes up my Sonic way too much not having the perfect timing for my spinshots and other moves. Holy, did you use Sonic online at all to improve your skill with him? Or were your games using him more for offline?

[EDIT]

... ... D8 I fear nothing and no one anymore.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
WiFi is totally legit.

You just gotta play/do it right. If you focus on getting better, but getting rid of bad online habits if you have any when the real time comes? You're gonna turn heads if you do well.

That being said, I'd rather do offline. It messes up my Sonic way too much not having the perfect timing for my spinshots and other moves. Holy, did you use Sonic online at all to improve your skill with him? Or were your games using him more for offline?

[EDIT]

... ... D8 I fear nothing and no one anymore.
I used to main Sonic and I played him on wifi all the time, I switched to ROB when Ally switched to Snake. :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's because if you adjust to the response delay of controls well enough, you capitalize on other delayed opponents easier with him. He's okay online imo, but way better offline if you don't wanna risk screwing up and wanna go faster.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
what the f*************************** did KC quit brawl or something? pretty sure his tourny results are more legit than mine xD
haven't played since the summer man, you def deserve the spot anyway, i have no tourney results( not good ones anyway). if there is a tourney that we both attend sometime we should team though to show ppl luigi doesn't f*** around lol. ( i would prepare obviously so it wouldn't be a waste lol)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
If Sonic's supposed to be easy to beat and so terrible, then that must mean I just own with him. Oh, and don't forget Sonic's ability to punish with the right speed, and awesome recovery. The only crappy thing about it is the risk of getting grabbed if you come from below, which is remedied by either trying to predict that the opponent won't grab, or will grab but you air dodge behind them as you fly up.

Anyone who says that it's just because WC doesn't know how to fight Sonic or that we just suck, forces me to refrain from wanting to kick your teeth in; 'Cause people know how to fight him and beat him, it's just really **** annoying and tough for some. LMAO

Recent results show for disputes and placings of whose better as the main, yeah. I've never been opposed to that. I've only seen two Infzy results in the Sonic Tournament Results thread, but can anyone supply me with any other placings he's had? He had one 1st in this one called "Smash Tournament in Cambridge", and then this other one called Taste of Buffalo 2 where he got 9th.

[EDIT]

Oh. And to whomever said X was awesome? ... Yeah you're totally right. He's freaking BEAST with him. Wi-Fi don't count and when I played him he still beasted, but it'd be awesome to see him play offline sometime. I've played 2Quik, ShadoFiend, Malcolm and others at Genesis, and man was it tough and fun. America's got some tough competition. ♥

Looks like every place has its own TinMan ; )

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Was that supposed to be an insult? lol

This thread started getting stupid long ago, and I was stupid for getting involved in the first place. :p Do what you want. idc, I know I'm good.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Looks like every place has its own TinMan ; )
Cause he's trying to convince people he's a better player with the said character? lol no offense but tinman is quite unique. There can only be one. ;)

This thread started getting stupid long ago, and I was stupid for getting involved in the first place. :p Do what you want. idc, I know I'm good.
Don't get too cocky and stay humble. :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Cause he's trying to convince people he's a better player with the said character? lol no offense but tinman is quite unique. There can only be one. ;)

Don't get too cocky and stay humble. :p
I take 7th and 9th. I don't have room to be cocky. XD Just confident. If you're not confident, get *****.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

You play sonic lol, not possible to be good with that garbage character lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom